请你按照计划进行
As per plan, if you please.
走吧
Let’s go.
普莱尔会出现 或许不会
Pryor will show up or he won’t.
走吧
Let’s go.
他们在等着看 我们没有他行不行
They’re waiting to see if we’ll do it without him.
我们得站在这里 告诉他们不行
We just have to stand here, show them we won’t.
我不管他们要什么 我们有目标
I don’t give a shit what they want. We have our objective.
走吧 阿贝尔
Go ahead, Abel.
走吧 先生 你可以走了
Go ahead, sir. You can go.
如果不照计划 我们就回去
If it is not to plan, we go home.
现在不换 我们就走
We exchange now or we go home!
你在等另一个人
You’re waiting for another man?

Yup.
你也要他
You want him, too.
我要他
I want him.
他要什么不重要 先生 这里我负责 你可以走了
Doesn’t matter what he wants, sir. I’m in charge and you are free to go.
请离开
Please go.
走过去
Walk across.
我可以等
I can wait.
有动静
It’s something.
我还不确定
I’m not sure yet.
等等
Hang on!
接到他了
We got him!
我留了礼物给你 吉姆
I sent you a gift, Jim.
是一幅画
It’s a painting.
希望对你有纪念价值
I hope it has some meaning to you.
对不起 我没想到要送礼给你
I’m sorry. I didn’t think to get you a gift.
这是你的礼物
This is your gift.
这就是你的礼物
This is your gift.
走吧 走吧
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
唐纳文先生
Mr. Donovan.
阿贝尔上校要我把这个交给你
Colonel Abel asked me to give this to you.
抱歉 先生
Pardon me, sir.
这次交换是你负责的吗 先生
Were you in charge of this thing, sir?

Yeah.
我得感谢你
I gotta thank you.
我总得谢谢某人
I gotta thank somebody.
我什么都没说 我什么都没说
I gave them nothing. I gave them nothing.
不重要了
It doesn’t matter.
别人怎么想不重要
It doesn’t matter what people think.
你知道自己做了什么
You know what you did.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
真是累人
What a trip.
你还好吧
You okay?
是啊 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
你买♥♥了果酱吗
Did you get the marmalade?
买♥♥了 买♥♥了
Yes, yes. Yep.
买♥♥了
Yep.
我买♥♥了
I did.
遵照你的意思
As ordered.
吉姆
Jim.
-这是杂货店卖♥♥的 -所以呢
-This is from Arno’s. -So?
拐角的杂货店
On the corner!
亲爱的 我很忙 对不起
Honey, I was busy. I’m sorry.
你真是的
For Pete’s sake.
罗杰呢 他在家吗
How’s Roger? Is he home?
他在 卡萝在 佩姬在 大家都在家
He’s home. Carol’s home, Peggy’s home. Everyone’s home.
妈 快来看
Mom! Come quick! Look!
-妈 快来 -妈 快过来
-Mom, come here! -Mom, come here!
快来看
Come see this! Look! Watch!
快点啦
Come on!
今日清晨 法兰西斯盖瑞鲍尔 已从苏联监狱获释
Francis Gary Powers has been released from prison in the Soviet Union…
在柏林移交给美国政♥府♥
and turned over to American authorities early this morning in Berlin.
总统已减轻鲁道夫阿贝尔的刑责
The President has commuted the sentence of Rudolf Abel.
阿贝尔先生已被驱逐出境
Mr. Abel has been deported…
在柏林被释放
and has been released in Berlin.
释放鲍尔先生的计划…
Efforts to obtain Mr. Powers’ release…
已进行多时
had been underway for some time.
在最近成果中 美国政♥府♥…
In recent efforts, the United States government…
获得纽约律师詹姆斯唐纳文先生的…
has had the cooperation and assistance of Mr. James B. Donovan…
合作与协助
a New York attorney.
美国学生费德瑞克普莱尔
Frederic L. Pryor, an American student…
从1961年八月起…
held by East German authorities…
被东德当局拘留
since August of 1961…
我以为爸爸是去钓鱼
I thought Daddy was fishing.
去钓鲑鱼
For salmon.
阿贝尔目前已回到共♥产♥世界
Abel now has disappeared into the communist world.
鲍尔在国内接受侦讯
Powers is here, answering questions.
唐纳文重回法律界执业
And Donovan has gone back to his law practice.
我是乔治范尼曼
And now, here is George Fenneman,
向您介绍道格拉斯杉木胶合板
speaking for the Douglas Fir Plywood Association.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章最长的旅程
下一篇文章大空头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!