看见你真好 吉姆
Good seeing you, Jim.
我送你出去
I’ll walk you out.
全体起立
All rise.
美国纽约东区地方法♥院♥
The United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
现在开庭
is now in session.
由莫提摩拜尔阁下审理
The honorable Mortimer Byers presiding.
请坐下
Be seated.
被告请起立
The defendant will please rise.
经本庭裁量 接下来的宣判…
In the measured judgment of this court the following sentence…
乃根据陪审团对每项起诉罪行的…
based upon the jury’s verdict of guilty…
有罪裁决
as to each count of the indictment…
并符合法律规定
is believed to meet the test which has been stated.
依据所有罪行的有罪裁决
Pursuant to the verdict of guilty as to all counts…
被告交由…
the defendant is committed to the custody…
美国检察总长监管
of the Attorney General of the United States…
并在总长选择的联邦机构中…
for imprisonment in a federal institution…
监禁三十年
to be selected by him for a period of 30 years.
法警 可以拘留被告了
Marshals, you may take the defendant into custody.
不判电刑
No electrocution?

No.
为什么不处死他
Why aren’t we hanging him?
以上帝之名 为什么不处死他
In the name of God, why aren’t we hanging him?
坐下 先生
Sit down, sir!
他是间谍 他用谎言危害我们的生命
He’s a spy! He’s killing us with his lies!
以上帝之名 为什么不处死他
In the name of God, why aren’t we hanging him?
说得对
That’s right!
他是间谍
He’s a spy!
唐纳文先生 唐纳文先生
Mr. Donovan! Mr. Donovan!
一个问题就好 先生
Just one question. Just one question, sir.
我的帽子 我的帽子
My hat! My hat!
没有人会表示意见
Nobody here has a comment.
唐纳文夫妇不会回答问题
Mr. and Mrs. Donovan are not answering questions.
国家的恶梦结束了 你现在觉得如何
How do you feel now that this national nightmare is over?
唐纳文先生 你对判决结果满意吗
Mr. Donovan, are you happy with the verdict?
我们有明确提出上诉的理由
We’re in firm ground for a case on appeal.
-上诉 -上诉 没错
-Appeal? -Appeal, yes.
吉姆 你的表现很好
Jim, you did a great job.
你完成任务 还超越预期
You fulfilled your mandate and then some.
但那人是间谍
But the man is a spy.
判决是正确的 没有理由上诉
The verdict is correct and there’s no reason to appeal it.
程序上有充足理由 我们知道搜查有污点
There’s ample procedural reason. We know the search is tainted.
在上诉法♥院♥ 宪法第四条修正案总是很有份量
Fourth Amendment issues will always weigh more heavily in an appellate forum.
我们有很好的机会打赢
We’ve got a good shot.
你在胡说八道什么 我们有很好的机会打赢
What the goddamn hell are you talking about? We’ve got a good shot.
你在胡说八道什么
What the goddamn hell are you talking about?
我们只要表示他有好的辩护 我们也做到了
We were supposed to show he had a capable defense, which we did.
你干嘛对我引用该死的宪法
Why are you citing the goddamn Constitution at me?
汤姆 如果你当面告诉我
Tom, if you look me in the eye…
我们没有立场上诉 我马上就放弃
and tell me we don’t have grounds for an appeal, I’ll drop it right now.
我没有那样说 你明白我的意思
I’m not saying that. You know what I’m saying.
汤姆的意思是 上诉是有代价的
Tom is saying there’s a cost to these things.
没错
That’s right.
对你的家人和事务所都有影响
A cost to both your family and your firm.
我想念音乐
I’ve missed music.
他们检查收音机 确保里面没有发射器
They checked the radio to make sure there was no transmitter in it.
我相信
I’m sure they did.
肖斯塔科维奇
Shostakovich.
肖斯塔科维奇 是个很伟大的音乐家
That’s a very great artist, Shostakovich.
我认为…
I think…
我们推♥翻♥判决的最好理由
our strongest grounds for reversal…
是宪法
are constitutional.
我们最好的机会 在于最高法♥院♥是否同意重新审理
Our best chance is if the Supreme Court agrees to review our case.
吉姆…
Jim…
你应该小心点
You should be careful.
要小心
Careful.

Mom!
发生什么事
What in God’s name happened?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you all right?
-妈 -你受伤了吗
-Mom! -Are you hurt?
我照顾她 你去楼上
I’ve got her. Upstairs!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你还好吗 没事吧
Are you okay? Are you all right?
爸 我靠着墙坐 远离窗户
Dad, I sat with my back against the wall! Away from the windows!
好 很好
Good, good, good.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s all right.
没事了 他们走了
It’s all right, they’re gone.
他们是胆小鬼 他们走了
They’re cowards. They’re gone.
我们派警探在邻近地区仔细巡查
We have detectives canvassing the neighborhood.
也许会找到符合描述的车辆
Maybe we’ll find a description of the car…
但我认为不太可能
but I don’t think it’s very likely.
我们需要保护
We’re gonna need protection.
我接到指示 会派两辆车留在这里
I have instructions to leave two cars here.
-这显然很安全…-留多久
-It’ll be pretty obvious that this is a secure… -For how long?
我这周末必须去华盛顿
I have to be in Washington later on this week.
你在干什么 你为家人做了什么
What are you doing? What are you doing to your family?
什么意思 警官
Pardon me, Officer?
你还在替那家伙辩护 你为他争取是为了什么
You’re still defending this guy? What are you fighting for him for?
好了 别说了 警官
Okay, knock that off, Officer.
我要说 我参与过奥马哈海滩的第三波攻击
I’ll knock off nothing. I was in the third wave at Omaha Beach.
我当过兵
I did my time in the service.
我跟这些人打仗 你却替他们辩护
I was fighting these guys, and you’re defending them?
你身为执法警官 就尽你的责任
Why don’t you just do your job as an officer of the law?
-好了 对不起 我们出去吧 -别理他
-Okay, I’m sorry. Let’s go outside. -Just forget him.
我真是不懂
What am I not getting here?
出去 警官 对不起
Outside, Officer. I’m sorry.
替敌方间谍辩护 真是的
Defending a commie spy. Jeez!
你觉得这样值得吗 先生
Do you feel that you deserve this, sir?
如果有必要在苏联领空放弃飞机
Should it become necessary to abandon the aircraft over Soviet territory…
机身里含有…
then there’s a two-and-a-half pound explosive charge…
约一公斤的炸♥药♥
contained within the fuselage.
首先…
Now, first…
开启电路
you activate the circuits.
但要启动70秒的定时装置
But to start the 70-second timer…
你必须打开”自毁”开关
you need to flip the switch marked “Destruct.”
这些飞行任务必须保密
It is imperative that these flights remain a secret…
这个设备绝不能落入敌人手中
and this equipment does not fall into enemy hands.
那我们呢
What about us?
我不知道你是不是在开玩笑 鲍尔中尉
I don’t know if you’re kidding, Lieutenant Powers.
我可不是
I’m not.
你对这飞机的了解 和飞机本身一样 都是机密
What you know about the plane is as secret as the plane itself.
如果被俘是不可避免的结果
If capture is a foregone conclusion…
你和飞机就一起牺牲
you go down with your plane.
如果你认为有办法弃机逃走
Now, if you think you can ditch and get away…
距离边境够近 那好
if you’re close enough to a border, fine.
你们知道弹射规则
You know the ejection protocol.
但如果你弃机逃走…
But if you ditch…
记得带着美金
you bring the dollar with you.
好 里面有根针
All right, there’s a pin inside.
在身上任何地方刮 立即见效
You scratch your skin anywhere, it’s instantaneous.
如果你认为你要被抓了
If you think you are about to be captured…
就用它
you use it.
飞行员 听懂了吗
Drivers, you understand me?
善用你的金钱
Spend the dollar.
首席大♥法♥官先生 谢谢您听我发言
Mr. Chief Justice, and may it please the court.
冷战不只是一个名词 阁下
The “Cold War” is not just a phrase, Your Honor.
不只是一种比喻
It’s not just a figure of speech.
的确 两个立场相反的世界
Truly, a battle is being fought…
正在相互对抗
between two competing views of the world.
我坚信 鲁道夫 伊凡诺维奇 阿贝尔…
I contend that Rudolf Ivanovich Abel…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章最长的旅程
下一篇文章大空头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!