我不能告诉你我们都谈了些什么 这是特许保密的
I can’t tell you about what we talked about, right? Because that’s privileged.
但我可以告诉你我在法庭上讲的话
But I can tell you what I told the court.
我们走进法庭 我说道:
So we walk into court and I said,
“法官大人 她不想让自己的父亲做监护人
“Your Honor, she doesn’t want her father to be the conservator.”
她想让一名独♥立♥人士做监护人”
“She wants an independent to be the conservator.”
她很清楚监护权的概念
She clearly understood the concept of a conservatorship.
她明白将要发生什么事
She understood what was going to happen.
她可以对此做些决定 这么说吧
She could make some decisions about it, and let me say,
我并不是说在每一个案例 在每一个监护权案例中
I’m not gonna say that in every case, every conservatorship case,
让家庭成员担任监护人是不合适的
it’s inappropriate to have a family member as the conservator.
那么讲就太过分了
That would be going too far.
但我会说我通常更乐意 看到独♥立♥的专业人士
But I will say that I generally prefer to see an independent professional
担任监护人
as the conservator.
理由就是家庭成员的关系 总是错综复杂的
And the reason is that family relationships are always complex.
当我告诉法官布兰妮的要求时
When I told the judge what Britney wanted,
这位法官看了看我 说道:
the judge looked at me and said,
“斯特赖桑德先生 我有份报告显示
“Mr. Streisand, I have a report that says
她没有能力聘请律师 并且拥有律师与客户的关系
she does not have the capacity to retain counsel and have an attorney-client relationship.”
因此 斯特赖桑德先生 我很抱歉
“So I’m sorry, Mr. Streisand,
但你不能代表她
but you’re not gonna be able to represent her
我需要请你离开法庭” 我照做了
and I need to ask you to the leave the courtroom.” And I did.
你能透露一下今天都发生了什么吗?
Can you give us a heads-up on what happened here today?
不能 抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
-我跟媒体谈过了 -布兰妮怎么样了?
I’ve talked to the press. – How’s Britney?
没有任何法律规定
There’s no law that says that conservatees
被监护人有权选择自己的律师
have the right to the attorney of their choice.
这肯定是体系漏洞
It’s a hole in the system, for sure,
这使得在什么能 最好地代表被监护人的问题上
that allows the courts to impose their own ideas of what is the best
法庭将自己的意愿强加于人
representation for the conservatee.
他们有所谓的律师志愿者小组
They have what’s called this volunteer panel of lawyers,
基本上就是说 律师都是自愿的
which basically means that the lawyers volunteer.
这并不意味着他们免费工作 远非如此
Doesn’t mean they’re working for free. Far from it.
但他们自愿由法庭委任
But they volunteer to get appointed by the court
代表像布兰妮这样的
to represent people like Britney,
被监护人或拟定的被监护人
people who are conservatees or proposed conservatees.
我无法告诉你 在我离开后法庭里发生了什么
I can’t tell you what happened in court after I left.
我不清楚 被指定为她的律师的
I don’t know whether Sam Ingham,
山姆英厄姆 是否与我的辩论方式一样
who was appointed as her lawyer, argued the way that I argued,
山姆英厄姆 布兰妮斯皮尔斯的法庭指定律师
认为监护人不该是布兰妮的父亲
that the conservator shouldn’t be Britney’s father.
我有所怀疑
I’ve got my suspicions.
安德鲁瓦雷特 联合监护人
我当然希望山姆英厄姆奋力抗争
I sure hope Sam Ingham fought hard against, uh, against it,
但我从未听说他这样做了
but I never heard that he did.
我们对监护权有非常具体的标准
We have very particular standards for conservatorship.
你必须无力履行自己
You have to be unable to meet your needs
对食物、衣服、健康和住所的要求
for food, clothing, health, and shelter.
因此 我这么说吧:
So let me put it this way,
我曾代理过几十个被监护人
I’ve represented dozens of conservatees in court,
他们中没有一个有工作
not one of them has ever had a job.
《人物》杂♥志♥有人给我打来电♥话♥说…
Somebody called me from People and they said,
“我们打算写一篇关于布兰妮的父亲
“We’re gonna write a story in regards to her father
想要她的监护权的报道”
wanting conservatorship of Britney.”
他们基本上用一句话就解释了一切
They basically, you know, explained it in one sentence.
“他将成为布兰妮斯皮尔斯” 这就是他们所说的全部
“He will be Britney Spears.” That’s all they said.
我说道:“你们是什么意思? 布兰妮斯皮尔斯还好好的”
I said, “What do you mean? Britney Spears is still here.”
“不对 她对任何事情 都不再有权利或发言权
“Nope. She no longer has rights or say over anything.”
而他有”
“He does.”
我当时想:“为什么会这样?
I’m like, “Well, why would that be the case?”
她人正常得很”
“She’s functioning.”
我看着她在影视城文图拉大道的 星巴克里 在一张餐巾纸上
I watched her write the Blackout album on a Starbucks napkin
写下《目眩神迷》这张专辑
on Ventura Boulevard in Studio City.
我看着她坐在那里 把舞蹈动作组合到一起
I watched her sit there and put the moves together.
我们在讨论
And we’re talking about, you know,
要用什么颜色 还有布景
what colors to use and, you know, the scenery,
布景的变化以及背景和服装
and the change of scenery, and the backdrop and costumes.
她做了这一切 现在你来告诉我说
She did all that, and you’re telling me
她父亲要得到监护权?
that her father’s gonna get a conservatorship?
我实在是不能理解
It didn’t make sense to me.
我来自《每周接触》杂♥志♥
I’m from In Touch magazine.
我来给你点提示:我不跟任何人讲话
Let me give you a fucking clue, I don’t talk to no-fucking-body.
你为什么不跟我们谈谈?
Why don’t you talk to us?
因为我从来都不需要 跟任何人讲话 你这个蠢货
‘Cause I never have to talk to anybody, you dumb fuck.
2020年秋天 一位消息人士联♥系♥到了电影制♥作♥人
他们说他们想让真♥相♥大白于天下
制♥作♥方一直在努力独♥立♥证实
泄露报告的内容
匿名消息人士 当前活跃
我有1000多份来自 与监护权有关的大多数当事人的
机密文件和电子邮件…
如果你想对一些有挑战性的事 进行事实查证
请告诉我 我可以分享我拥有的一切
我很高兴能提供帮助 并且知道你会展开报道
布兰妮与被监护人的真♥相♥
输入密♥码♥解锁磁盘
解压“2020_10_22_文档 压缩文件”…
据消息人士称
The source said,
“这是一份只有少数人 才能接触到的机密文件
“This is a confidential report only a select few have access.”
大多数医生和其他专业人士
“Most doctors and other professionals
都未公开表示与此案有关
have not been publicly connected to the case
并且希望保持这种状态
and would like to remain that way.”
这份报告是由一位在2003年 从该案辞职的医生撰写的”
“The report was produced by a doctor that resigned from the case in 2013.”
2008年3月5日 塞缪尔D英厄姆三世先生
看看这句话 大声读出来
Look at this sentence right here. Read it out loud.
“布兰妮斯皮尔斯缺乏 聘请以及指导律师的能力
“Britney Spears lacks capacity to retain and direct counsel.”
布兰妮斯皮尔斯缺乏 在不受不当影响的情况下
“Britney Spears lacks the capacity to understand or manage
了解或管理个人财务的能力”
her own financial affairs without being subject to undue influence.”
更为疯狂的是 在这篇报告被撰写的同时
What’s wild is, at the same time this report was written,
布兰妮又开始工作了
Britney was back to work.
她拍摄了《老爸老妈的浪漫史》
She was on the set of How I Met Your Mother.
先生 别冲我嚷嚷
Sir, please don’t yell at me,
因为当人们对我大喊大叫时 我就会开始哭泣
because when people yell at me, I have a tendency to start crying.
这一集在监护权开始执行的 两个月内就播出了
The episode was out within two months of the conservatorship starting.
当他们对你无礼时 就挂掉电♥话♥
When they’re rude to you, hang up the phone.
然而 我们却有文件证明她有痴呆症
Yet we have paperwork that says she had dementia.
一个病得这么重的人 怎么可能健康到可以去工作?
How is someone who is that ill well enough to go to work?
这是一份关于布兰妮斯皮尔斯女士 情况的后续进展报告
“还应谨慎行事
Caution should also be exercised
不要加快她回归工作的速度
so as not to accelerate her return to work
超出情绪恢复所允许的速度
faster than her emotional recovery allows,
以免她的病情复发 使她迄今取得的所有进展化为乌有”
lest she have a relapse that would undo the progress she has made thus far.”
医疗小组说布兰妮缺乏能力
The medical team said that Britney lacked capacity,
但最初做出这个决定的医生是谁呢?
but who was the original doctor that made that decision?
在查阅公开的法庭文件时
In looking at the publicly available court documents,
在初步评估中只列出了一个名字:
there was only one name listed in the initial evaluation,
J爱德华斯帕尔医生
a Dr. J. Edward Spar.
我需要确认他就是那个
I needed to confirm that he was the doctor
做出医学评估 使得监护权保持不变的医生
that conducted the medical evaluation that kept the conservatorship in place.
我们准备好打板了
We’re ready for slate.
以及理由是什么
And what the justification was.
詹姆斯医生…
Dr. James, uh…
-斯帕尔 -斯帕尔
Spar. – Spar.
第一条 标记
Take one, mark.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯帕尔医生 跟我讲讲你的工作
Dr. Spar, tell me about your work.
我是一名退休的老年精神病医生
I am a retired, uh, geriatric psychiatrist
依然偶尔为律师提供咨♥询♥
and still do the occasional consultation for attorneys,
有时包括有争议的监护权问题
including, you know, contested conservatorships sometimes.
在认识布兰妮斯皮尔斯之前 你听过她的音乐吗?
Had you heard of Britney Spears’ music before you met her?
我不是个粉丝 我不听这种类型的音乐
You know, uh, I’m not a fan. I don’t listen to music of that ilk.
但没错 我知道她是谁
But, yeah, I know who she is.
-等一下 在我认识她之前? -是的
Wait, before I met her? – Yeah.
等一下 我不会认同之前曾见过她
Oh, wait, I’m not going to acknowledge that I’ve ever met her.
你是否专门研究痴呆症?
Do you specialize in dementia?
我是老年精神病医生
Well, I’m a geriatric psychiatrist,
这是老年精神病医生会花费大量的
so that’s one of the things that geriatric psychiatrists
时间和精力的病症之一 因此答案是确定的
spend a lot of time and energy on, yeah.
所以这是请你来评估 布兰妮斯皮尔斯的原因吗?
Is that why you were brought in to evaluate Britney Spears?
我不会证实 我是否被请来评估布兰妮斯皮尔斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!