Hang on, hang on.
-给我看看许可证 -许可证 好的 我们有
-Need to see a permit. -Permit, yeah, we got it.
应该没事吧
Should be good.
嗯 许可证没问题 只是现在不能在这儿卖♥♥
Yeah, permit’s good. You’re just not good to sell here right now.
好的 谢谢 所以 过去半英里可以吗
OK, alright. Thank you. So just, what, a half-mile down the road?
可以 只要不在南海滩上就没事
Yeah. As long as you’re not right on South Beach, you’re OK.
没问题 给你添麻烦了
No problem. Sorry about that.
你不是那个熔岩蛋糕男吗
Aren’t you the lava cake guy?
-对 网上那个 -是的
-Uh, yeah, from the Internet. -Yeah.

Yeah.
我和我孩子在电视上看到你了 你太搞笑了
My kid and I saw you on ‘Tosh.0’. You were hilarious.
谢谢 好极了
Thanks. OK, great.
-笑死了 -好吧
-That was hilarious. -OK.
我能给你合影给我孩子看吗
Hey, can I get a quick picture with you for my kid?
-为我孩子 -当然
-For my kid. -Sure.
-好 -你知道怎么用吗
-Yeah. -Hey, you know how to work this?
-马汀 帮我一下 -这是什么 平板电视吗
-Hey, Martin, help me out. -What is that, a flat-screen TV?
等下 让我给你解锁
Hold on a second. Let me unlock it for you real quick.
等下啊 我们得往前面挪挪
Hang on. We’re gonna move it down the road.
用别人的东西不习惯啊
It’s hard to use other people’s technology.
-确实 -搂着你 这样行吗
-Big one. -Arm around you? Is that good?
-当然 -好了 我该怎么 该按哪啊
-Yeah. Yeah. -Alright, how do I… What do I press?
就点那个 先点屏幕 等下
Just touch the… Tap the screen first. Hold on.
-好了 -让我确保你没有在录像
-OK. -Let me make sure it’s not on video.
是在录像 对 可以了 然后点相机 好的
It’s on… Yeah, it’s on. And then put on camera. There we go. Yeah.
好了 站近点
Alright. Get together.
你得点屏幕中心
You have to tap the centre of the screen,
然后看到一个小方框 方框一定要在脑袋上
and when you see a box, make sure the box is around our head.
-好的 -方框里拍到的才是重点
-OK. -Whatever you’re shooting’s in the box.
-还能不能好好照相了 -知道了
-Just take the fucking picture, OK? -I got it.
-好了 -谢谢 赶紧照
-There we go. -Thanks. Let’s take the…
你手指挡住镜头了
Oh, and your finger’s in front of the camera.
-抱歉 抱歉 -好了 很好
-Sorry, sorry! -Good. Great.
-拍好了 -谢谢
-I got it. -OK. Thank you.
-好了 谢谢你 -谢谢 警官
-Alright. Thank you. -Thank you, Officer.
我能在厨房♥照一张吗
Hey, can I just take a picture up there in the kitchen?
-在车上吗 -是的 那就太棒了
-On the truck? -That’d be great, yeah.
-好了 -好的
-Got it. -And good. OK.
我能再来张指着三明治什么的吗
Can I take one pressing a sandwich or something?
-好了 -好了 好 -好吧
-Got it. -Good? OK. -Alright.
能再来张 “小姐与流浪汉”造型的
Can we do one more where… with ‘Lady and the Tramp’…
就是你咬着三明治一边 我咬着另一边
you know, you’re biting one end, I’m biting the other?
-来嘛 你可以的 -好吧
-Come on, you can do this. -OK.
抓稳了吗 好了吗 换
You got it? You got it? Go.
我好像错过出口了
I think I missed the exit.
谢谢你 迈阿密 详情关注我们的短视频
你在干嘛 给妈妈发照片吗
What the hell are you doing? You sending pictures to Mom?
-我在发短片 -短片 什么短片
-I’m posting a Vine. -A Vine? What’s a Vine?
是个视频网站 你看
It’s a video. Look.
拜托 别挡我脸
Hey, come on, man! Get that out of my face.
-真是的 -天啊
-Seriously. -Christ.
-只有六秒钟 -谁家视频只有六秒啊
-It’s only six seconds. -Who’d make a video six seconds?
-六秒的视频 -你说现在的小孩都怎么了
-A six-second video. -Can you believe this generation?
简直无语啊 注意力缺乏 多动症
Unbelievable, man. Little attention. ADHD.
-就是多动症 -那还不算什么
-ADHD is right. -That’s nothing.
我还拍了一些视频 每天一秒钟
I’ve also been shooting these videos… one second every day.
一秒钟视频 现在是真的开玩笑了吧
One-second videos? Now you’re joking with me.
不是 你把它们剪辑在一起
No. You edit ’em all together.
每天一秒钟
One second of every day.
然后接在一起观看 很酷的
And then you cut ’em together and watch it. It’s cool.
好吧 虚拟世界说够了 来点现实的怎么样
OK, enough with the virtual world. How about something real?
谁想在迪斯尼世界停下
Who wants to stop at Disney World?
-好啊 我想 -迪斯尼世界 这是真实世界
-Oh, yeah, I do. -Disney World? That’s real?
我们到新奥尔良才停吧
We shouldn’t stop till we hit New Orleans.
-不愧是你儿子 -我的乖儿子
-Hey! Hey, that is your son. -That’s my boy.
一个愿意去新奥尔良不去迪斯尼的小孩
A kid who’d rather go to New Orleans than Disney World.
我算见识到了
Now I’ve seen everything.
我等不及要尝第一口贝奈特饼了
I can’t wait to try my first beignet.
别人说到”新奥尔良”都说摇滚和伏都教
Every other person you say ‘New Orleans’ to thinks jazz and voodoo.
而他想
Yeah, he thinks…
-你家小孩想到甜甜圈 -甜甜圈 可不是嘛
-Your kid thinks doughnuts. -Doughnuts. Yeah, I know.
我喜欢 好的 新奥尔良进发
I like that. Alright, New Orleans.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
天啊 给我的小狼人们们放点玉米粉 伙计
Dude, I’m putting a little cornstarch on my werewolves, man.
下面太潮了
It’s too humid down here.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
-醒醒 -怎么了
-Wake up. -What?
马汀把玉米粉放到他蛋蛋上了
Martin’s putting cornstarch on his balls.
你把玉米淀粉放到蛋蛋上
You putting cornstarch on your balls?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我能来点吗
Let me get some?
要来点吗
Want some?
给你
Here.
就像婴儿爽身粉
It’s like baby powder.
放到蛋蛋上
Put it on your nuts.
-感觉不错 对吧 -不错
-It’s nice, right? -Nice.
更棒的还在早上
What’s good is in the morning,
你可以给蛋蛋蘸点油炸着吃
you could dip your nuts in oil and make hushpuppies.
好了 这边 这边
Alright, come on. Come on.

Out.
倒车
Alright, backing up.
慢点 慢点
Come on, come on.
好 小心
OK, watch out, baby-cakes.
好的
OK.
开得不错啊
Nice driving skills, huh?
-我越来越上手了 -可不是呢
-I’m getting the hang of this thing. -I’m telling ya.
-好了 我带我儿子出去转转 -行
-Alright, I’m taking my kid for a walk. -Yeah.
太棒了 我现在是副厨师长了
Oh, nice. I get promoted to sous-chef.
-但累活还是我♥干♥ -对 谢谢
-But I gotta do all the hard work? -Yeah. Thanks.
-谢谢 -我们在哪呢 波本街
-Thank you. -Where are we, Bourbon Street?
不是 这是法国人街 游客才去波本
Nah, this is Frenchman Street. Bourbon’s for tourists.
我们在马里尼 跟我来
We’re in the Marigny. Come with me.
-去哪 -来就是了
-Where we going? -Just come.
走吧 去法国区
Come on. French Quarter.
我们要去蒙德咖啡店
We’re going to Café Du Monde.
你听说过蒙德咖啡店吗
You ever heard of Café Du Monde?
吃贝奈特饼的地方吗
Is this the beignet place?
准备好了吗 我们可是走了好远的路
You ready? We drove a long way for these.
走吧
Here we go.
慢慢吃
Eat it slow.
你再也吃不到第一口贝奈特饼了
You’re never gonna have your first beignet ever again.
很好吃
Pretty cool.
好吃 对吧 你喜欢吗
It’s cool, right? You like it?
世界上其他地方都没有这个味儿
They don’t taste like this anywhere else in the world.
-你还要买♥♥什么东西 -什么也不买♥♥
-So, what else you gotta buy? -Nothing.
不买♥♥工作用的东西
Not anything for work?

Nope.
-真的 -真的
-Really? -Nah.
只是想给你买♥♥点贝奈特饼
Just wanted to get some beignets with you.
太棒了
Cool.
我喜欢新奥尔良
I like New Orleans.
我也喜欢新奥尔良
I like New Orleans too.
-有人吃了我 -因为我没有刷牙
-Somebody ate my body. -I didn’t brush my teeth.
不刷牙就是这个下场
This is what happens to you when you don’t brush your teeth.
哥们 亲 你们去哪了
Dude, dude! Where were you, man?
怎么了 我买♥♥东西去了
-What? I went shopping.
买♥♥东西去了 我给你打电♥话♥了 哥们 还有短♥信♥
You went shopping? I called you, man. I texted you.
-我们买♥♥贝奈特饼了 -你到底哪去了
-We got beignets. -Where the hell were you?
-买♥♥贝奈特饼 我一直给你电♥话♥ -我们买♥♥甜菜了
-You got beignets? I’ve been calling. -We got some beets for the truck.
-你为什么不接电♥话♥ -手♥机♥调震动了
-Why didn’t you answer your phone? -My phone was on vibrate.
-你把手♥机♥调震动 -淡定 有什么
-You put your phone on vibrate. -Chill out. What’s the big…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章101忠狗
下一篇文章琼斯先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!