I’m embarrassing.
他在电脑上看到这些乱七八糟的东西
He sees all this shit on the computer.
-好吧 -他的朋友已经
-Well… -His friends have…
也许你该和他谈谈整件事 这很重要
Maybe it’s important for you to talk to him about it, then.
-我只是 -他需要你 凯尔
-I just… -He needs you, Carl.
我 我不了解他 好吗 这年龄的孩子很难搞
I’m… I don’t know him, Okay? He’s at a weird age.
那你为什么不用这段时间去了解他呢
Why don’t you take this time to get to know him?
我想要你开心
I want you to be happy.
你不开心
You’re not happy.
在这里你永远不会开心
You’re never gonna be happy here.
我不知道我要做什么
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我从来没有这么迷茫过 我一直都知道的
I’ve never not known what I was gonna do. I’ve always known.
永远都有下个目标要完成
There’s always been the next thing to do.
现在都结束了
And now that it’s all ended,
我就 像是没有方向了
and I’m… I’m, like… I’m, like, fucking lost.
我觉得这会是个很好的开始
I think that’s a good place to start.
过来
Come here.
你最棒了
You’re the best.
-我会坚守岗位的 我保证 -好的 好好干
-I’ll hold down the fort. I promise. -Okay. You do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 弗洛拉 波西在吗
Hi, Flora. Percy here?
波西在吗
Percy aqui?
-他在里面 -你能告诉他我来了吗
-He’s inside. -Can you tell him I’m here?
-当然 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
-你好 -你怎么在这儿
-Hi. -Why are you here?
我来这儿 看看波西
I’m here to see… here to see Percy.
好长时间没见了
It’s been a while.
你来了我真高兴 不过你怎么没有打个电♥话♥说你会来
I’m glad you’re here, but why didn’t you call to say that you were coming?
-我不知道 因为 -他说他在睡觉
-I don’t know, because… -He said he’s sleeping.
-好的 我去跟他聊聊 -不 不 等等
-Okay. I’m gonna go talk to him. -No, no, wait one second.
她说”他说他在睡觉” 但是他如果真在睡觉
She said he says he’s sleeping, but if he was sleeping,
她就会说”他在睡觉” 所以他不在睡觉
she’d just say he’s sleeping, so he’s not sleeping.
-让我跟他谈谈 -不 等等 你能先跟我谈谈吗
-Let me talk to him. -No. Wait. Can you talk to me for one second first?
好吗 过来
Please? Come.
我和波西要去迈阿密看我父亲
Percy and I are going to Miami to see my father.
你能不能跟我们一起去
So why don’t you come with us?
-什么 -对 跟我们一起去
-What? -Yeah, come with us.
你想让我去 我 我不能跟你们去迈阿密
You want me to go… I… I can’t come with you to Miami.
我不 我不 我有一堆
I don’t… I don’t… I got all…
我没有 我一分钱也没有
I don’t… I don’t have any money.
我得等着找另一份工作
I need to wait for another job,
等网上 推特上这些这所有乱七八糟的事都过去
for all this shit to blow over
乱七八糟的事都过去
with the internet, Twitter, all that shit.
对 但是你知道 我可以先借你一些钱
Yeah, but you know, I could lend you some money before you…
我不想要你的钱 我不能接受你的施舍
I don’t want your money. I can’t take charity from you.
你知道因为不能跟你去新奥尔良
You know that he’s really upset
他真的很难过 对吗
because he couldn’t go with you to New Orleans, right?
他很伤心 他想你
He’s hurt. He misses you.
好吧 你想让我怎么做
Okay. What do you want me to do?
你知道保姆上不了飞机
You know that the nannies can’t get on the plane.
那你为什么不跟我们一起去
So why don’t you come with us
然后我工作的时候 你就能照顾他
and you take care of him while I work?
所以你想让我跟着你们去照顾波西
So you need me to come with you to watch Percy?
-对的 -所以我就是个保姆
-Yeah. -So I’m the nanny?
是的 去迈阿密做他的保姆
Yes, his nanny, in Miami.
这说不定会很不错 对你来说那是充满回忆的地方
It might be good. That’s where it all happened for you.
那是波西出生的地方
That’s where Percy was born.
那是你获得第一份厨师长工作的地方
That’s where you got your first job as a chef.
说不定这能帮你理清思绪
Maybe it will just, like, clear your mind out.
你觉得波西想要我去吗
You think Percy would be Okay with that?
波西一定很想的
Percy would love it.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我得先赶去开个小会
I have to run out for a quick meeting,
所以当你上楼后 确保一切都整理好了
so make sure when you go upstairs that everything is pressed,
给他点些吃的 确保他睡午觉 洗澡
order him some food, make sure he takes a nap, a bath…
-等等 等等 午觉 -让他为今晚做好准备
-Wait, wait, wait, a nap? -Get him ready for tonight.
-我都10岁了 -今晚会很漫长
-I’m 10. -It’s gonna be a long night.
我们要去看外公演出
We’re gonna see Abuelito play.
-哪儿 在”今日如昨”酒吧 -没错
-Where? At… At Hoy Como Ayer? -Mm-hm.
-他会不会年龄有点小 -年龄太小
-Isn’t he a little young for that? -Young for what?
他不可能一直表演下去
He’s not gonna perform forever.
他想他的外孙能至少去看他表演一次
He wants his grandson to see him play at least once.
好吧 那最好看好他
Alright, well, better keep an eye on him.
-那地方有时候还混乱的 -我看好他
-That place could get pretty crazy. -Me keep an eye?
你也得去的
That’s why you’re going too.
-我们在哪儿 -这是小哈瓦那地区
-Where are we? -This is Little Havana.
就像在”侠盗猎车手”里一样
Like in Grand Theft Auto?
不 这是我长大的地方
No, this is where I grew up.
-真的 -是的
-You did? -Yes.
这也是外公生活和工作的地方
And this is where Abuelito lives and works.
外公还在工作 他做什么的
Grandpa still works? What does he do?
我看不见了
I can’t see.
-不 爸爸 -他说什么
-Eh, no, Papa. -What did he say?
不 他问我们复合了吗
No, he’s asking if we’re back together.
不 不 我们只是朋友 我帮忙照看孩子
No, no, we’re friends. I’m helping watch the baby.
等等 他在 我不明白
Wait, what’s he… I don’t understand.
他说你比上次见面的时候
He said that you look like you’ve gained a couple of pounds
看上去胖了几磅
since he saw you last.
也许是自从上次见面 我明白了
Maybe since last time, I understand,
但是 事实上 我最近减了 减了15磅
but, actually, recently, I’m down… I’m down 15 pounds.
-20 -他说他瘦了20磅
-20? -He’s saying that he lost 20 pounds.
我知道
I know…
我知道他说了什么 但是我减了
I know what he said. But I’m down…
那是在两个月里
That is in two months.
我减了 在 在两个星期里 我减了15磅
I’m down… In… In two weeks, I’ve lost 15.
我的衣服都不 都不合身了
My suit doesn’t even… doesn’t even fit me anymore.
他说他的裤子可能会掉下来
He’s saying his pants might fall.
20磅 20
20 pounds. 20.
他为什么一定要说20 我说15 他说20
Why does he have to say 20? I say 15, he says 20.
我能 好吧
I could… Alright.
这真的很好吃 我们应该叫醒波西 让他尝一个
These are really good. We should wake up Percy so he can try one.
他说他知道 让他睡吧 太晚了
He say he knows. Let him sleep. It’s too late.
不 但是他从没尝过正宗的古巴三明治
No, but he’s never had a real Cuban sandwich.
我想让他尝尝
I want him to try it.
他说你应该给他做一个
He says you should make him one.
我 我想让他在这儿尝个正宗的 在小哈瓦那
I… I want him to have a real one from here, from Little Havana.
阿布罗 一切还好吗
Abuelo… Everything Okay?
这真的很好吃
This is really good, by the way.
你做的要好太多
Yours are way better.
你觉得人们喜欢在家里吃到这样的食物吗
You think people would like this kind of food back home?
你觉得他们会喜欢
You think they would like it?
对啊 这是真材实料 为什么不喜欢
Yeah, it’s real food. Why not?
也许我会和马文谈谈
Maybe I’ll talk to Marvin.
我想听听跟他的看法
Let me hear him out. You know.
看看他对流动餐车有什么想法
See what he’s got in mind for the food truck.
你觉得他在吗
Think he’s in town?
我不知道 但我可以明天我打个电♥话♥给他问问看
I don’t know, but, you know, I can find out tomorrow… I’ll call him.
你知道他在这儿 是不是就因为这个你才把我带出来
You know he’s here. Is this the whole reason you brought me out?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
尝尝这个 酸奶太棒了
Try this. The yogurt’s amazing.
我爱酸奶
I love yogurt.
你就是一烂人
You’re full of shit.
你好 我是凯尔·卡斯帕 我来这儿见马文
Hi. I’m Carl Casper. I’m here to see Marvin.
-鞋套 -抱歉
-Booties? -Excuse me?
如果你不想脱鞋的话
In case you don’t want to remove your shoes.
谢谢
Thank you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
-卡斯帕来了 -最近怎么样
-Casper’s here. -How ya doing?
-你来我真高兴 看看你 -都还好吗
-Glad you’re here. Look at you. -How’s it going?
过来这儿 凯蒂 过来
Come over here. Candy, come over here.
你真是太养眼

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章101忠狗
下一篇文章琼斯先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!