I thought my food was “needy and cloying.”
我知道你不会愿意做菜给我吃的
Well, I didn’t think you’d want to serve me,
所以我托人帮忙买♥♥了一份
so I sent somebody else to pick it up.
我们俩之间发生的事 真的让我大吃一惊
What happened between us, that really knocked me for a loop.
你夺走了我的尊严 我的事业 我的自尊心
I mean, you robbed me of my pride and my career and my dignity.
我知道 对你这种人来说这些事你根本毫不在意
And I know people like you don’t usually care about that kind of thing.
这说法未必正确
That’s not necessarily true.
可你得知道 你这么做会很伤害干我这行的人
But you should know, it hurts people like me.
-因为我们真的很卖♥♥力 -网上的谩骂战是你挑起的
-‘Cause we’re really trying. -You started a flame war with me.
你是不是在逗我 这可我的拿手好戏啊 伙计
Are you kidding me? I buy ink by the barrel, buddy.
跟我比斗嘴你是咋想的
What are you doing picking a fight with me?
我再傻也不会和你比赛做菜啊
I wouldn’t challenge you to a cook-off.
我以为我发给你的是私人信息
I thought I was sending you a private message.
我压根不知道啊 我以为咱俩在找乐子
I didn’t know that. I thought we were having fun.
不过是场闹剧
It was theatre.
话说回来 你当时做的是什么他妈烂七八糟的
By the way, what the fuck were you cooking?
你真的拉屎拉床上了 伙计 我怎么可能为你撑腰
You totally shat the bed, buddy. How could I back that?
你曾经是我的宠儿啊
You were one of my early boys.
当时我无法掌控菜单
I had no control over the menu.
不管怎么样 你好像找回自己的烹调之道了
Whatever the case, OK? You seem to be cooking for yourself again.
因为这东西太震撼了
Because this shit is sensational.
我是说太好吃 太好吃了
I mean, really, really good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
可我不会写篇评论的
I’m not gonna write about it.
好 我懂的
Yeah. I understand.
因为我想为你撑腰
Because I’d like to back you.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
我想投资在你身上
I wanna bankroll you,
所以凡对我有经济利益的东西 我都不能写
and I can’t write about anything I have a vested interest in.
我有点搞不清状况
I’m not sure I get what’s going on here.
我卖♥♥掉了网站 赚了一大笔钱
I sold my website for a whole lot of money
我投标买♥♥了块玫瑰大道上的地
and I’ve just put in a bid on a place on Rose.
已经规划过了 有经营证 你想建什么就建什么
It’s zoned, it’s permitted. You could build it out however you like.
你爱做什么菜就做什么菜
And you can cook whatever you like.
慢慢来 你考虑考虑
Take your time, think about it.
你要是有什么信不过我的 我不会怪罪你
I wouldn’t blame you for having a few trust issues,
可我只是想 你懂的
but I just thought that, you know,
你我不计前嫌 握手言和 这段佳话一传出去
you and me burying the hatchet might be a good story.
预定的人就会挤破门
Reservations out the door.
比这更重要的是 你尽管放手做你的大厨
More importantly, you know, you just cook your ass off in there.
你随时随地给我发个推特
In the meantime, you just tweet me wherever you are
我立马屁颠屁颠地跑过来
and I’ll come running.
因为这东西太棒了 明白了吗
‘Cause this shit’s good. Alright?
太美味了
Delicious!
太美妙了
Delicioso.
忒好吃了
Mucho goodo.
-老大 -干嘛
-Hey, jefe. -Yeah?
讲了好多话还没见到你揍他一拳
That was a lot of talking and you not punching him.
说吧 那个王八蛋说了些什么
So, what’d that asshole say, huh?
那个”王八蛋”好像是我们新的合作伙伴
I think that “asshole” might be our new partner.
半年后
私人聚会 暂停营业
A镜头注意 B镜头注意
A mark. B mark.
看起来不错 看起来已经很不错了
Looks good. It looks good already.
火候正好
The heat is right on.
-那是橄榄油 -是
-That’s olive oil? -Yeah.
你那边拿啥呢
What are you grabbing over there?
你拿了所有的奶酪
You’re grabbing all your cheese.

Yeah.
你这是在干吗 把它涂满还是在找
What are you doing there? Spreading it around or finding…
-把它涂满一下 -你在那找什么呢
-Spreading it around. -What are you looking for there?
热源 热源
Heat. Heat.
不能让它烤糊了
So it doesn’t burn.
-哪儿是最热的地方 -热点在这儿
-Where’s the hottest spot? -Right here is the hot spot.
所以说你随时都得控制着它 随时控制
So you’re controlling it all the time. You’re always controlling.
颜色也是个细节 你得看 你得一直看
Color is a detail as well. And you’re looking, you’re looking.
这边一变颜色马上 从这里才开始
As soon as you get your good color… This is now where you start it.
你才开始真正的做成三明治的主体
You start to really build the sandwich itself.
轻轻涂一层
A light scrape.
所以这里你看得到 整个三明治都开始变化
So you can see, the whole sandwich starts to evolve.
你看 奶酪也开始变化了
And, see, the cheese is starting to evolve too.
没错 你来做 就是这样
Yes, you can do it. There you go.
要靠近
Getting in there.
你就快
You’re almost…
就算是现在 当你在继续着 约翰
Even now, as you get further, Jon,
你要越来越投入 怎么说 要很坚定地
you’re getting in, like, assertive now.
你在变化中 即便是你这里抓把手的手势
You’re changing… Even your grip’s here.
变更你的位置
Changing your positions.
你要不停地移♥动♥
You’re moving around.
可是你的动作并不是很忙乱 你是
But you’re not too busy with it. You’re…
很精准地 可是有时候又会退一步
You’re precise, but then sometimes you step back.
-除了它以外什么都不存在 -懂了
-Nothing else exists except this. -Right.
现在这世界中只有它存在着
This is the only thing that exists in this world right now.
要是你把它搞砸了 这世界就糟糕透顶了
And if you fuck this up, everything sucks in the world.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章101忠狗
下一篇文章琼斯先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!