You’re a sight for sore eyes.
你不想吃些什么吗 我要看到你吃些东西
Wouldn’t you want to eat something? I want to see you eat something.
好吗 我很担心 吃些饼干什么的
Alright? I’m worried. Eat some crackers or something.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看你
Look at you.
她怀孕了 才发现的
She’s pregnant. Just found out.
这 刚才这个
The… This one?
她五秒钟前刚把验孕棒给我看的
Pissed on a stick, came in, laid it on me five seconds ago.
所以 是你的吗
Is it… So it’s yours?
我不知道 她是这么说的
I don’t know. That’s what she’s saying.
-你不 -我知道
-You don’t… -I know.
有个问题 因为她是我最好的前台
I got a problem, ’cause she’s… best receptionist I’ve ever had.
-对 -好消息是我08年就结扎了
-Yeah. -Good news is I had my tubes tied in ’08.
所以 显然她还是一个大骗子
So, clearly, she’s also a fucking liar.
-好吧 那的确够呛 -你要喝点什么吗
-Right. That’s tough. -What do you want?
你要椰子汁吗
You want a coconut water?
你还好吗
You Okay?
我很好 我很好
I’m alright. I’m alright.
-你要杯喝的吗 -我想 不用了
-Do you want a drink? -I would… No.
我们一起做决定吧 从现在开始
Let’s make some decisions together. Let’s start right here.
-好的 那么 -我们先从简单的开始
-Alright, so… -Let’s start off easy.
我们有一大堆要讨论的 这里有四种布料样品 对吗
We got shit to talk about. Look, bang, you got four swatches, right?
我们先从简单的开始 然后再讨论那些不愉快的话题
Let’s start off easy and then we’ll get into the uncomfortable stuff.
-选啊 -这 这是给
-Pick it. -The… For the…
放这里的 我不知道
For here? I don’t know.
是 我打算在这铺个地毯
Yeah, I’m putting a carpet down,
因为人们总在这滑来滑去
’cause people keep slippin’ around
好像这里是他妈的溜冰场一样
like it’s a fuckin’ ice rink in here.
你总可以让他们 把鞋套脱了 然后
You could always get ’em… take the booties off and, uh…
做不到啊
Can’t do that.
我不知道 我们选这个
We’ll go with, I don’t know, this one?
-你喜欢这个 -我觉得
-You like that one? -I think…
如果我必须 但如果你不打算刷遍墙的话 我选这个
If I had to… But if you’re not gonna paint, I would…
这看起来跟什么都很搭
This just seems like it goes with anything.
人不是在墙上走路的 凯尔
People aren’t walking on the walls, Carl.
如果我想要的话 也可以留着
Or I could keep it if I want.
-这 -把孩子留下
-The… -Keep the kid.
-对 -尽管知道那不是我的
-Yeah. -Knowing that it’s not mine.
-是的 -要知道 我曾经是个好人
-Yes. -You know, for once, I’m a good guy.
她在我的桌子上 我跟她来了一发
She stays on my desk and I fucking got something on her.
不过你来决定 你怎么想
But you decide. What do you think?
我们是 我们现在是在讨论地毯
Are we… we’re talking about the carpet now
还是在讨论 这
or are we talking about the, um… the…
-我们是在讨论 -我已经不知道了
-We’re talking about… -I don’t even know anymore.
我想
I think, um…
我会选棕色的
I’d go with the brown.
至于那个 那是个私人 那是
And as far as that goes, that’s a personal… that’s…
-我不知道 -你不是个可怜虫 好吗
-I don’t know. -You’re not a turd, Okay?
我不想让你觉得
I don’t want you to feel that
来这里感觉自己很卑微
way coming in here with your hat in your hand.
你在网上那视频太疯狂了 棒极了
You went fucking crazy on the Internet. That was awesome.
你失去了尊重 这点我喜欢 因为这是激♥情♥
You lost respect, which I love, ’cause it’s passion.
你知道自己失去了一切
You know, you lost everything.
你知道自己不是一个失败者 但是你失败了 对吗
You know, you’re not a loser, but you have lost, Okay?
你不是一个失败的可怜虫
You’re not a turd, a turd that lost.
我不认为 我觉得自己像个可怜虫
I don’t know that I feel like a turd.
-很好 -我觉得我像是过了很糟糕的一周
-Good. -I feel like I had a bad week.
我丢了工作 我让自己在网上出尽洋相
I feel like I lost my job. I made an ass of myself on the internet.
我离婚了 我老了 我分文没有
I’m divorced. I’m old. I got no money.
我住在威尼斯区的一个破公♥寓♥里
I live in a shitty apartment in Venice.
但是你知道什么会让我觉得像个可怜虫吗
But you know what makes me feel like a turd?
就是我在我前妻的前夫的办公室里
That I’m in my ex-wife’s ex-husband’s office
来寻求他妈的帮助
and asking for a fucking favour
然后他却一直在给我脸色看
and all he’s doing is busting my balls.
我喜欢这谦逊的态度 这很好
I like this humility. It’s good.
说实话 流动餐车是个很好的想法
Truth be told, food trucks are a great idea.
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I mean?
我想我们还是讲点简单的
I think we take it back to something simple.
让我想想我是不是还有什么要说的 我都不是很清楚
Let me see if I got something to say anymore. I don’t even know.
-这没问题 -我会还给你的
-It’s no problem. -I’ll pay you back.
只要对你来说不是很奇怪 我不想让你觉得好像
As long as it’s not weird for you… I don’t want you to feel like
因为你和伊内兹在一起过还睡了
because you were with Inez and you guys were sleeping together
然后我也跟她在一起过 我们还有过这个
and I was with her and we had this…
我跟她在一起 然后你也跟她在一起
I was with her, then you were with her,
然后也许之后我跟她睡了
and then maybe I fucked her after.
我都不知道我们之间发生了什么
I don’t even know what happened with us.
我有次为了看快船队的比赛来洛杉矶
I came out to LA for a Clippers game once
然后我想我们一起喝了几杯酒 然后我们上了岛
and I think we had a couple of drinks and we went to Islands.
-然后我想她 -你们之间发生了什么
-And I think she had… -What happened between you two?
我甚至不 你知道吗 这不重要 重要的是这个
I don’t even… You know what? It doesn’t matter. Here’s what happened.
我们在讨论的是一辆88年的全白雪弗兰流动餐车
We’re talking about a white-on-white ’88 Chevy Grumman food truck.
这是你梦想的崭新油画布
It’s a blank canvas for your dreams.
我让他们把它开过来
I’m gonna have ’em pull it around.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没看到它之前 先别急着谢我
Don’t thank me till you see it.
是啊 我现在在迈阿密
Yeah. I’m in Miami now.
你那些面试怎么了
What happened to those interviews you had?
都黄了
None of the prospects panned out.
-真的 -是啊
-For real? -Yeah.
真够呛
It sucks.
我想你要在那儿待上一段时间了 兄弟
I guess you’ll have to stay there for a while, bro.
凯尔 听着 我不知道你听说了没有 但是
Hey, Carl. Hey, papi, mira, I don’t know if you heard or not, but um…
我升职了 伙计 成了副厨师长
I got bumped up, man, to sous-chef.
-副厨师长 -对啊
-Sous-chef? -Yeah.
开玩笑 那真是太赞了
No shit! That’s excellent!
恭喜啊 伙计 那真是了不得
Congratulations, man. That’s a big deal.
谢谢 伙计 你这么说对我很重要 真的
Thank you, man. That means a lot coming from you, seriously.
对的 但说我说得够多了 那么 你打算怎么做
Yeah, but enough about me. What… So, what are you gonna do?
你会笑出来的
You’re gonna laugh.
-我弄了辆流动餐车 -真的假的
-I got a food truck. -Get the hell out!
说真的 你♥他♥妈♥的整了一辆小吃车
No shit. You got a fucking taco truck?
托尼 托尼 凯尔他妈的整了一辆小吃车
Tony! Tony, Carl’s got a fucking taco truck.
真的
For real?
-老大 卖♥♥玉米饼那种东西吗 -我才
-Jefe! Like with tacos and shit? -I just…
对的 我猜也是 你打算做些什么
Yeah, I would assume. What are you gonna cook?
古巴三明治 香蕉 米烧鸡
You know, Cuban sandwiches, plátanos, arroz con pollo.
像我们以前家吃的那些简单的东西
Simple shit like we used to do for family meal.
是啊 我还记得那些日子 兄弟
Oh, yeah, I remember those days, man.
-他妈的他在整一辆小吃车 -该死的
-Fuck he doing with a taco truck? -Goddamn.
我现在还真想吃点那些东西
I’d love some of that shit now.
他整一辆小吃车能干什么
What’s he doing with a taco truck?
-这很好 对吗 这会很棒的 -是的
-It’s good, right? It could be cool. -Yeah.
挂电♥话♥咯 兄弟 我们干活了
Get the fuck off the phone, bro. Let’s go!
知道了 知道了 真抱歉 兄弟
Alright, alright, alright! I’m sorry. I’m sorry, man.
匈奴王阿提拉叫我了 我得挂了 兄弟
Attila the Hun is calling me. I gotta go, man.
好的 保重 兄弟
Alright. Be good, man.
-这是那辆新车吗 -这就是 这就是那辆餐车
-Is this the new truck? -This is it. This is the truck.
它的骨架不错
It’s got good bones.
当然也需要好好收拾收拾
It’s gonna need a lot of work, though.
什么不需要呢
What doesn’t?
想看看吗 小家伙
Wanna take a look around, champ?
-一定要吗 -去
-Do I have to? -Go!
去看看你♥爸♥爸的新餐车
Go and look at your dad’s new truck.
我能 我能问你个问题吗
Can I… uh… Can I ask you a question?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
-你和他睡过了吗 -和谁
-Did you sleep with him? -With who?
和马文 你和他睡过了吗
With Marvin. Did you sleep with Marvin?
我当然啦 他是我的前夫
But of course I did. He’s my ex-husband.
我的意思是 自从我们离婚之后 你睡过
I mean, since we were divorced. Have you slept…
你最后一次是和谁睡的 我还是他
Who… Who did you sleep with last, him or me?
我很抱歉 但我在和你离婚之后干了什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章101忠狗
下一篇文章琼斯先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!