-天啊 别这样 -你留下来 留下来
-No. Hell, no. Come on. -You stay. Stay.
马汀 拜托 让我走吧 别劝我
Martin, come on. Let me go, buddy. Don’t do it.
不要 你留下来好了
Don’t do it. Just stay.
-电联 电联 -你最好相信 对
-Call me. Call me. -You’d better believe it, yeah.
托尼 今晚有满屋的客人在等你 专业点 好吧
Tony, you got a full house tonight. Be a pro, OK?
来吧 动起来 这就端上来
Let’s go! Get the leg on. Coming up.
熔岩蛋糕端出去 22号♥桌的
Get that lava cake out, table 22.
东西拿回来 拿回来
Bring that shit back. Bring that shit back.
这些才是22号♥桌子的
This is table 22.
请稍候
Just a moment, please.
不 不 我们还要再炸一下 你刚刚没有炸
No, no, we gotta chiz this. You didn’t chiz it.
欢迎再次光临
Welcome back.
真高兴又见到您了 米歇尔先生 这边请
Lovely to see you again, Mr Michel. Right this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
-您在路上没有堵车吧 -没有
-I hope traffic wasn’t too bad. -No, it wasn’t.
30号♥桌 我还有一个
30, I got one.
30号♥桌还差意大利调味饭
Table 30’s still missing the risotto.
这些单子怎么了 老兄
What’s going on with all these tickets, man?
怎样 需要帮忙吗
Yes? How can I help you?
这个
Isn’t this, um…
不是上次我 我 我来的时候菜单上的吗
Wasn’t this on the menu last time I… I… I visited?
我想是的
I believe it was.
我以为今晚的菜式总会
I was under the impression that tonight was gonna somehow be…
有所不同 更正式
be different, more of an event.
我明白
I understand.
我们可以做点什么让您感觉更舒服吗
Is there something we can do to make you more comfortable?
我可以
Um… Could I actually…
我可以和卡斯帕厨师长聊一下吗
Could I speak with the chef? With Chef Casper?
我有一支09年的好酒 才刚刚开 在醒酒
I have a wonderful ’09 that I just opened to let breathe.
恕我冒昧
If I may?
上次我去了纳帕一个葡萄酒庄园
The last time I was in Napa, at the vineyard,
他们送了这瓶酒给我当做礼物
they shipped me this bottle as a gift,
我一直在等待合适的场合
and I’ve just been waiting for the right occasion.
您 真是太慷慨了
That… that’s very generous of you.
卡斯帕厨师长在吗
Is Chef Casper here?
可惜他刚离开了
Unfortunately, he was called away.
他还会再回来吗
Is he coming back?
我想应该不会了
I’m afraid that was left ambiguous.
官方消息 @凯尔·卡斯帕厨师长玩完了 也许我吃到的缺点 就是他的不用心
我要你在前线 吧台忙不过来了 快挂电♥话♥
I need you out front. They’re three deep in the bar. Get off the phone.
-拜托让我自己安排吧 -快去吧台那儿
-Please let me do my job. -Please go to the bar.
-托尼 -凯尔 我现在讲不了电♥话♥
-Tony! -Carl, I can’t talk right now.
-我们忙疯了 -这家伙推特我了
-We are in deep weeds. -This guy’s tweeting me.
他在网上挑衅 你们他妈的做啥给他吃了
This guy’s calling me out online. What the fuck are you serving?
我不知道 他们煮的还是老菜单
I don’t know. They’re serving the same shit.
-他在吃什么 -我想他应该
-What’s he eating? -I think he’s…
-他吃到哪一道菜了 -他
-What course is he on? -He’s…
他正在吃巧克力熔岩蛋糕
He’s eating the chocolate lava cake right now.
你别让那家伙走
You just keep him right where the fuck he is.
-啥 -我在停车
-What?! -I’m parking the car.
-凯尔 啥 -不要让他离开
-Carl, what? -Don’t let him leave.
让那混♥蛋♥呆在原地
Keep the motherfucker there!
他还在吗 混♥蛋♥还在吗
Is he here? Is the fucker still here?
-该死 -我们进去后面吧
-Oh, fuck. -Let’s go into the back of the house.
我只想说一件事 我只想说一件事 就一件事
I just wanna say one thing. I just wanna say one thing. Just one thing.
我们去厨房♥吧
Let’s go to the kitchen.
停下来 就停一下
Stop it. Stop it for a second!
我们
Let’s just…
我在等着和这个笨蛋对话很久了
I’ve been waiting to talk to this prick for a long time.
-好吧 -我不是倒胃口 我也不穷困潦倒
-OK. -I am not cloying. I am not needy.
我才不管你想什么
I don’t care what you think.
你都不认识我 我不是穷♥人♥
You’re not getting to me. I’m not needy!
巧克力熔岩蛋糕并不是没煮熟的巧克力蛋糕
Chocolate lava cake is not just undercooked chocolate cake.
中间会融化不是因为没煮熟
That’s not what makes the centre molten.
你把一筒冷冻的巧克力酱放在模具里面
You take a frozen cylinder of ganache and you set it in the ramekin
这样外面完全煮熟 里面才开始融化
so that as the outside cooks fully, the inside becomes molten!
好吧 好吧
OK. OK.
里面融化了呢 看到了吗
It’s fucking molten, see?
他妈的融化了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Its fucking molten, you asshole!
你什么都不用做 你都做了什么
And you don’t do anything. What do you do?
你就坐在那 吃东西 然后开始吐槽
You sit and you eat and you vomit those words back.
博得大家一笑
To make people laugh.
你知道我为这些食物花了多少心血吗
You know how hard I work for this shit?
你知道我们全部厨师付出了多少吗
Do you know how hard my whole staff works?
我要牺牲什么才能取悦你
What sacrifices I make to make you happy
然后你还沾沾自喜地吐槽我的食物
and then you just smugly just fucking shit on my shit?
好吧
OK.
-这样太伤人了 -对
-It hurts! -Yes.
你写那些评论真是他妈的太伤人了
It fucking hurts when you write that shit!
-也伤到你了 -确实 确实
-It hurt you. -It does. It does.
他 他以为你要让他这个破餐厅关门了
He was… He thought you were gonna close his fucking restaurant down!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
你有啥贡献 你只是写些屁话让
And what do you? You just write shit to make…
你只是在捣乱 蛋糕中间有融化的
You just make shit up! It was molten!
他妈的融化了
It’s fucking molten!
王八蛋
Asshole!
-你根本不了解我 -好吧 好吧
-You’re not getting to me. -OK. OK.
-你不了解我 -好吧 凯尔
-You’re not getting to me! -OK, Carl.
-他不了解我 -对 他不了解
-He’s not getting to me! -No, he’s not.
我知道 但你是公♥关♥ 你没有关系的吗
I know, but you’re a publicist. Don’t you have relationships?
你的工作不是做这些吗 把这些东西从网络上撤下来
Isn’t that what you’re hired to do? To take these things off the internet?
但已经在网上了
But it’s out there.
就算我能劝一个网站把视频撤下来
Even if I could persuade one site to pull down one clip,
还有很多其它手♥机♥上传的
there are a dozen others from other cell phones.
我们应该怎样 我们应该请律师
What should we… should we at least lawyer up
威胁采取法律诉讼或者啥的
and threaten legal action or something?
你用律师威胁他们来处理这个
You threatening them with lawyers builds on a story
本身已经很戏剧化的故事
that’s already getting a lot of play.
然后你第二周又上头条了
And then you get another week of headlines.
然后这个美食评论家就有机会不停更新关于你的消息
And then you got this food critic posting fresh blogs about you nonstop.
然后它们又受到了关注 上头条
And they’re all getting picked up, and the picked-up headlines
周而复始
are getting picked up by each other.
你知道吗 这样真的很不可思议
You know, it’s absolutely unbelievable.
-那 -我完全没见过这种情况
-So… -I’ve never seen anything like…
等一下 你是说我现在啥都做不了
Wait a second… you’re saying there’s nothing I could do?
把视频撤掉吗 不 视频会永远流传下去
To get the footage down? No, that lives forever.
太好了 棒极了
Great. Awesome.
但也许这也是个机会
But there just might be an opportunity here.
这怎么可能会是机会
How can this possibly be an opportunity?
我很确定我们可以尝试下”地狱厨房♥”节目
Well, I was holding off until we spoke,
我特意推迟到我们通话后再答复对方
but I’m fairly certain we have a good shot at ‘Hell’s Kitchen’.
-等等 啥 -那个真人秀
-Wait, what? -The reality show.
我觉得你压根没明白发生了什么事
I don’t think you understand what’s going on here.
我是一名真正的主厨
I’m a real chef with…
-你说你需要钱 对吧 -是一份工作
-You said you needed money, right? -A job.
一份工作 不是钱 我需要一份工作 跟那份一样
A job, not money. I need a job, like I had.
你的推特账号♥显示你已经有两万粉丝了
Well, your Twitter account says you’ve got 20,000 followers.
-那也他妈很多了 -对 我准备取消掉那个账号♥了
-That’s pretty damn big. -Yeah, I’m gonna cancel the account.
-别担心 -不要取消
-Don’t worry. -Don’t cancel it!
我可以让你通过提及几种产品赚到钱
I can get you money to mention a few products.
你在认真听吗 我不想加入任何那样的交易
Are you listening? I don’t wanna get involved with any of that.
-我想煮东西 -你有两个选择
-I wanna cook food. -You got two choices.
你可以乘势而上 因为一切都值得
You can either lean into it and work it for all it’s worth…
就像甜心波波 我不想那样
Like Honey Boo Boo. I don’t want that.
你知道她吸了多少金吗 或者她妈妈
You know how much she pulls down? Or her mother?
我不关心她干了什么 切入正题吧
I don’t care what she makes. Get to your point.
或者从此消失 等到风平浪静 你有两个选择
Or go underground and wait till the storm passes. You got two choices.
我觉得这个视频会在一直在网上流传
I thought this shit lives forever online.
对 但还有铺天盖地的新闻 瞬间即逝
It does, but there’s so much news out there and it’s so fast
还有那么多消除歧义的声音 没人会记得的
and there’s so much white noise, nobody remembers anything.
好吧 谢谢你花时间为我解释了一遍

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章101忠狗
下一篇文章琼斯先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!