I’ll have him home in time for school.
-你呢 你还好吗 -我棒透了
-And you? Are you OK? -I’m amazing!
“你带那个头巾太性感了 我好想要你的大蕉蕉”
“Oh, you’re so sexy in that bandana. I want your big platanos.”
我从网上看 你们简直乐翻天了
Looks here like you guys are having so much fun.
好 稍等片刻 你儿子会用烤肉架了 你知不知道
Alright, give me one second. Did you know your son could work a grill?
-我还喝酒了呢 -他说啥
-I had beer. -What did he say?
别说那个 他说他很想你
Stop. Stop, stop. He says he misses you.
跟他说我好爱他
Aww, tell him I love him.
-我爸买♥♥了把刀给我 -他说”我爱你”
-Dad got me a knife. -He says, “I love you.”
-什么 -“我爱你”
-What? -“I love you!”
我也爱你
I love you too!
告 告诉他”我也爱你” 好吗
Tell… tell him, “I love you too.” OK?

Bye.
好嘞 70号♥
Alright, 70!
日复一日 一如既往
Every day and nothing seem to change
无论我走到何处 举目所见都是同样的景象
Everywhere I go, I keep seeing the same old thing
而我
And I
我已无法继续承担
I can’t take it no more…
-咱来个自♥拍♥ -自♥拍♥
-Let’s take a selfie. -A selfie?
等会儿 我用闪光灯 等等
Wait, let me do it with the flash. Hold on.
你看看 用邮件发给我 好吗
Oh, look at that. Email that to me, alright?

OK.
你不介意我发上网吧
Mind if I post this?
又要发个短片
What is that, another Vine?
不是 是那个”每天一秒”的录像
No, it’s ‘One Second Every Day’ video.
记得吗
Remember?
就是那个一块块拼起来的旅程
It’s the trip all cut together?
就是那个一小段一小段的东西
Oh, the little cuts of the thing?
行 反正发邮件给我就得了
Yeah, just email it to me.
没问题的
I’m sure it’s fine.
我跟你说 我想跟你说个事
Listen, I, uh… I want to talk to you about something.
说啊
Yeah?
过去这几个礼拜 我能和你在一起十分开心
I’ve had a really good time with you these last couple of weeks.
我也是
Me too.
而且
And…
你成为了一名好厨师
you’ve become a really good cook.
-谢了 老爸 -并非因为你是我儿子
-Thanks, Dad. -Not just for a kid.
我的意思是说 你很了不起 你很努力
I mean, you’re really good. You work really hard.
这很重要
It’s a big deal.
可是我们很快就会要回家了 回到原来的生活里
But we’re gonna be home soon, and we’re gonna get back to our lives,
我会忙着打点餐车
and I’m gonna be really busy with the truck
而你会忙着上学
and you’re gonna be really busy with school.
可我还能在餐车里打工的 对吧
But I can still work on the truck, right?
你说过我是个好厨师
You said I was a good cook.
我 我很抱歉 波西
I’m… I’m sorry, Percy.
我 我只是不想让你在
I… I just don’t want you to be disappointed
一切复旧如初后而感到失望
when things go back to the way that they were.
我不想让一切复旧如初
I don’t want it to go back to that.
我可以在放学后和周末打工
I could work after school and on weekends.
我只是想和你以诚相待 好吗
I just want to be honest with you, OK?
我觉得我已经很让你失望了 我不想让你毫无心理准备
I feel like I’ve let you down so much, and I didn’t want to blindside you,
可是夏天一结束 我俩就不能再这么做了
but the summer’s gonna end and we’re not gonna be doing this anymore.
好吗
OK?
好吧
OK.
可是我们玩得非常开心 我们经历的一切
But we had a lot of fun, and nobody could take away from us
是没有人能夺走的 对吗
what we experienced together, right?
而且我觉得我真的了解你了
And I feel like I really got to know you.
好了 咱们看表演吧
Alright. Let’s watch the music.
若是 万事依然一如既往
Well, if things don’t change around here
我再坚持下去也毫无意义
There ain’t no use in me hanging right on
留在这里
Hang around
可我已准备好
But I’ll be ready now
当我那班火车靠近时我已准备好
I’ll be ready when my train pulls up
是呀 我已经准备好
Well, I’ll be ready now Yeah
当我那班火车到站时我已准备好
I’ll be ready when my train pulls in
我知道时间所剩无几
I know my time ain’t long around…
好了 伙计 到站了
Alright, pal. Here we are.
-回家的确不错 -是啊
-Be nice to be home. -Yep.
看看你的小乌龟 看看你妈咪 回你的房♥间
See your turtle, see your mommy, back to your room.
我真的会很想你
I’m really gonna miss you.
我也会很想你
I’m gonna miss you too.
可是两个礼拜以后你就回来跟我住
OK, but you’ll stay with me in two weeks.
-好吗 -行
-OK? -Yeah.
-整个周末 -视频你发了没
-Whole weekend. -Did you post the video yet?
-我没来得及看 不好意思 -可别忘了
-I didn’t look at it yet. Sorry. -Don’t forget.
-不会 -我重发一次
-I won’t. -I’ll resend it.

OK.
走吧 妈咪想你了
Come on. Mommy misses you.
去吧 去妈咪那儿
Go. Go to Mommy.

Bye.
我去
Oh, shit…
-等一下 -会把那
-Wait a second. -Gonna make…
-是吧 爸爸 -下礼拜见
-Right, Dad? -See you next week.
-把那东西收起来 -所以我是保姆
-Put that thing away. -So I’m the nanny?
要开始了
Here we go…

Hi.
小心点
Look out.
真地道
Empingao.
-停那边 -迈阿密
-Park over there. -Miami!
快来 进来
Come on, get in.
西班牙鸡肉饭
Arroz con pollo.
我好像错过出口了
I think I missed the exit.
贝奈特饼
Beignets.
-老爸 -嗨
-Hey, Dad. -Hi.
-咋了 -没事
-What’s wrong? -Nothing.
怎么了
What’s up?
听好了 我 我考虑了一下咱俩说过的那件事
Listen, I was… I was thinking, about what we were talking about.
然后呢
Yeah?
可我话先说在前头 你妈得先同意
And it’s gotta be OK with Mom. Let me just say that first.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的餐车上还真用得着你
I could really use your help on the truck.
你还在吗
You there?

Yeah.
可是只有在周末和平时放学
And it’s only for the weekends and after school
做完功课之后
after you’re done with your homework,
赚的钱都存着给你上大学用
and the money goes into your college fund.
听上去还可以吗
OK. Does that sound good?
挺不错啊
That sounds pretty good.
妈 我爸想让我上他餐车帮厨
Mom! Dad wants me to cook on his truck!
不 我说真的 他在跟我讲电♥话♥
No, really! He’s on the phone.
我妈想跟你说话 我觉得应该是个可以 等等
Mom wants to talk to you. I think it’s yes. Hang on.
先等一下
Now wait a minute
加利佛尼亚 懂得如何狂欢
California knows how to party
加利佛尼亚 懂得如何狂欢
California knows how to party
在这个都市里
In the city…
16号♥ 16
Order 16. 16.
-16 16号♥拿着 -谢谢
-16. 16, here. -Thank you.
-15号♥ -上菜 上菜 下一位
-15. -Order up. Order up. Next!
两个古巴三明治 加辣
Mole, two Cubanos,
21号♥ 迷你汉堡
and order 21, slider.
-谢谢 -21号♥ 谢谢
-Thank you. -21? Thank you.
-拿好 你的就快了 -很好 15号♥
-There you go. I got yours coming. -Perfect. 15.
-好嘞 -好的 谢谢
-Yes. -OK. Thank you.
这儿没你的份儿
There’s no food for you here.
让我和厨师长说两句行吗
Could I speak to the Chef for just a second, please?
见鬼才行
The hell you will.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
下一位 下一位
Next! Next!
你究竟干嘛来了
What exactly are you doing here?
我 我是来品尝食物的 我来品尝你做的食物
I’m, uh… eating the food. I’m eating your food.
我记得我做的菜好像是”又贱又腻”

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章101忠狗
下一篇文章琼斯先生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!