Come on, Todd. I’m trying to fix this.
快点 纽旺达 不然看不到尼尔上场了
Come on, Nuwanda, we’re going to miss Neil’s entrance.
他说什么走之前要我们弄红点儿
He said something about getting red before we left.
-弄红点儿 这是什么意思 -谁知道 你知道查理
-“Getting red”? What does that mean? -I… You know Charlie.
查理 弄红点儿是怎么回事
So, Charlie, what’s this ‘getting red”bit?
那是什么
W-What is that?
印地安武士雄性的象征
It’s an Indian warrior symbol for virility.
让我觉得很来劲儿 能让女孩们发疯
Makes me feel potent, like I can drive girls crazy.
快点 查理 女孩们等着呢
Oh, come on, Charlie. The girls are waiting.
哇哦
Whoa.
克里丝
Chris.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
-先生们 走吧 -你们先走吧 我马上来
-Gentlemen, let’s go! -Go ahead, guys. I’ll catch up.
好 走吧 伙计们
Yeah. Come on, guys.
你不能呆在这儿
Chris, you can’t be in here.
-如果让他们发现 我们俩麻烦就大了 -拜托…
-If they catch you, we’re both gonna be in big trouble. -Come on.
-那你…-嘘 嘘 克里丝
-Oh, but it’s fine if… -Shh, shh. Chris.
那你跑到我学校去让我那么难堪就好啦
It’s fine for you to come barging into my school and make a fool out of me?
我没想让你难堪
I didn’t mean to make a fool out of you.
结果是那样 切特知道了
Well, you did. Chet found out.
我费了很大劲儿才没让他到这儿来杀了你
It took everything I could do to keep him from coming here and killing you.
诺克斯 你以后别干这种傻事了
Knox, you have got to stop this stuff.
我做不到 克里丝 我爱你
I can’t, Chris. I love you.
诺克斯 这话说了很多遍了
Knox, you say that over and over.
你根本还不了解我呢
You don’t… You don’t even know me.
你们上车吗 奥弗斯特里特
Will you bejoining us, Mr Overstreet?
你们走吧 我走过去
Go ahead, Captain. I’ll walk.
诺克斯 诺克斯 如果我…
Knox. Knox, i-it just so happens…
根本就不喜欢你呢
that I could care less about you.
那你就不会到这儿来提醒我当心切特
Then you wouldn’t be here warning me about Chet.
我得走了 看戏要迟到了
I have to go. I’m gonna be late for the play.
-跟他一起去 -切特 去看戏
-Are you going with him? -Chet? To a play?
-你开玩笑吧 -那就跟我去吧
-Are you kidding? -Then come with me.
诺克斯 你怎么这么烦人哪
Knox, you are so infuriating!
好啦 克里丝 就给我一次机会
Come on, Chris, just give me one chance.
如果过了今晚你不喜欢我 我绝不再打扰你
If you don’t like me after tonight, I’ll stay away forever.
我以死亡诗人的名义保证
I promise. Dead Poets honour.
你今晚跟我去
You come with me tonight,
然后如果你不想再见到我 我发誓我会退出
and then if you don’t want to see me again, I swear I’ll bow out.
-如果切特知道了 会发生什么吗 -他不会知道的
-What would happen if Chet found out? -He won’t know anything.
我们坐在后面 戏一完就溜出来
We’ll sit in the back and sneak away as soon as it’s over.
你真的保证这是最后一次
And I suppose you would promise that this would be the end of it?
-以死亡诗人的名义 -这是什么意思
-Dead Poets honour. -What is that?
-誓词 -嗯
-My word. -Hmm.
你真的很讨厌
You are so infuriating.
嘿 他出来了
Hey, there he is! Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘘 同学们
Shh, boys.
要是我没看错的话…
Either I mistake your shape and making quite…
你就是那个名叫罗宾·古德费洛的机灵狡猾的捣蛋鬼
or else you are that shrewd and knavish sprite called Robin Goodfellow!
你说对了
Thou speak’st aright.
我就是那个快乐的夜游人
I am that merry wanderer of the night.
我跟奥伯伦开玩笑逗他开心
I jest to Oberon and make him smile…
我装成一匹高大的马
when I a fat and bean-fed horse beguile.
却学小母马叫
Neighing in the likeness of a filly foal.
有时候我躲在大酒杯里
Sometime lurk I in a gossip’s bowl…
装成一只烤熟的螃蟹
in very likeness of a roasted crab.
她端起酒杯 我就窜到她嘴上
And when she drink, against her lips I bob…
吓得她把酒灌进脖子里
and on her withered dewlap pour the ale.
-闹她个大笑话 -演得好 演得真好
-The wisest aunt telling the saddest tale. -He’s good. He’s really good.
有时候我装成一条三足凳
Sometime for three-foot stool mistaketh me.
然后从她屁♥股♥底下溜走 弄得她一屁♥股♥摔倒
Then slip I from her bum, down topples she and “Tailor” cries…
不停地咳嗽
and falls into a cough.
然后所有人都捧腹大笑
And then the whole quire hold their hips and laugh…
笑得前仰后合
and waxen in their mirth nee-e-e-eze…
说…
and swear.
从没有过这么开心的时候
A merrier hour was never wasted there.
快走 小仙女
But, room, fairy.
是奥伯伦 他来了
Here comes Oberon.
还有小妞 来得真不是时候
And here, my mistress. Would that he were gone.
只要能躺在你身边 再好的卧室也不能让我离开
Then by your side, no bed-room me deny.
我没有说谎 赫米亚
For lying so, Hermia, I do not lie.
我没有说你说谎
Lysander riddles very prettily. Much beshrew my manners…
那样的话我也太失敬爱和礼貌了
and my pride if Hermia meant to say Lysander lied.
不过 我的朋友 出于敬爱和礼节
But, gentle friend, for love and courtesy…
请躺远一点 按礼敬的标准
lie further off, in human modesty,
这样的距离才适合一对品行纯洁的单身男子和姑娘
such separation as may well be said becomes a virtuous bachelor and maid.
晚安 亲爱的朋友 愿你的爱终身不渝
Good night, sweet friend. Thy love ne’er alter ’til thy sweet life end.
阿门 愿你的祈祷成真
Amen. Amen to that fair prayer, say I.
我结束了忠诚也就结束了生命
And then end life when I end loyalty.
尼尔 该你上了 尼尔
Neil. That’s your cue, Neil.
快点 尼尔 你的帽子 走吧
Come on, Neil. Here’s your crown. Let’s go.
如果我们的出现冒犯了各位…
If we shadows have offended…
请原谅我们的过失
think but this and all is mended.
就当我们出现的时候 你们在这儿睡了一觉
That you have but slumber’d here while these visions did appear.
这场小小的闹剧只不过是一场梦境
And this weak and idle theme, no more yielding but a dream.
各位 请不要过于怪罪
Gentles, do not reprehend.
如果允许 我们会悔过
If you pardon, we will mend.
我是一个诚实的小鬼 如果我们有幸逃过惩罚
And as I am an honest Puck, if we have unearned luck,
我们会很快改过自新
now to ‘scape the serpent’s tongue,
不然你就叫我是个骗子
we will make amends ere long; else the Puck a liar call.
好了 祝各位晚安
So, good night unto you all.
请把手伸给我 如果我们是朋友
Give me your hands if we be friends,
再次请求你们的宽怨
and Robin shall restore amends.
卡匹迪恩
Yawp! Carpe diem!
太棒了
That was great!
我是尼尔的父亲 我想见见他 行吗
Excuse me. I’m Neil’s father. I’d like to see him, please.
尼尔 你♥爸♥找你
Neil, your father.
-你认为怎样 -你的表演真实太精彩了
-What did you think? -You were all just wonderful!
对不起 请让一下
Excuse me, please.
-对不起 请让一下 -尼尔 过来
-Excuse me. Excuse me. -Neil! Back here! Neil!
尼尔 尼尔 太棒了 回去吧 尼尔
Neil, Neil, you were great! Come back, Neil.
-不行 伙计们 -尼尔
-I can’t, guys. -Neil.
对不起
Excuse me.
尼尔 你有这个天才
Neil. Neil. You have the gift.
演得真好 我都看呆了
What a performance. You left even me speechless.
-你一定要坚持…-上车吧
-You have to stay with… -Get in the car.
基丁 离我儿子远点儿
Keating, you stay away from my son.
尼尔 佩里先生 求你了
Neil! Neil! Mr Perry, come on!
别把事情越弄越糟
Don’t make it any worse than it is.
你想做另一辆车吗
Do you want to take the other car?
我们走回去行吗
Is it okay if we walk back?
船长
Captain?
-诺克斯 -什么
-Knox? -What?
我们11:30的时候就会到家
We’ll be home about 11:30.
我们一直在想你为什么
We’re trying very hard…
偏偏要违背我们的意思
to understand why it is that you insist on defying us.
但不管是什么原因 我们不会让你毁了自己一生
But whatever the reason, we’re not gonna let you ruin your life.
明天我就让你从这个学校退学 上布莱登军校
I’m withdrawing you from Welton and enrolling you in Braden Military School.
你要上哈佛 你要成为一个医生
You’re going to Harvard, and you’re gonna be a doctor.
那还要十年
But that’s ten more years.
-爸爸 那太漫长了 -闭嘴
-Father, that’s a lifetime! -Oh, stop it!
别夸张了 听上去象关你监狱似的
Don’t be so dramatic. You make it sound like a prison term.
你不明白 尼尔
You don’t understand, Neil.
你有很好的机会 我做梦都没想过的好机会
You have opportunities that I never even dreamt of!
-我不会让你错过 -我要告诉你我是什么感觉
-I am not going to let you waste them! -I’ve got to tell you what I feel.
我们很担心 要是…
We’ve been so worried about…
什么 告诉我你的感觉
What? What? Tell me what you feel!
什么感觉
What is it?
是不是又是演戏这回事
Is it more of this-this acting business?
你就别想了
Because you can forget that.
什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章暮光之城
下一篇文章海豚湾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!