What?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
那好 那就睡觉吧
Well, then, let’s go to bed.
我演得很好 真的很好
I was good. I was really good.
好了 睡觉吧
Go on, get some sleep.
没事的 会没事的
It’s going to be all right.
怎么回事
What was that?
什么
What?
-那声音 -什么声音
-That sound. -What sound?
汤姆
Tom?
怎么啦
What is it?
出什么事啦
What’s wrong?
尼尔
Neil?
汤姆 怎么啦
Tom, what is it?
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
尼尔
Neil?
-尼尔 -我到外面看看
-Neil? -I’ll look outside.
尼尔
Neil?

No!
-尼尔 哦 天哪 -哦 天哪
-Oh, Neil! Oh, my God! -Oh, my God. Oh, no, no.
-我的孩子 我可怜的孩子 -不 他没事
-Oh, my son! My son! My poor son! -He’s all right.
-他没事 -好啦 好啦
-He’s all right! -Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
好啦 好啦
Stop it! Stop it.
托德
Todd. Todd.
查理
Oh, Charlie.
怎么啦
What is it?
尼尔死了
Neil’s dead.
真漂亮
It’s so beautiful.
托德
Todd!
-别这样 托德 -冷静点
-It’s okay, Todd. -Calm down.
好啦 托德
It’s all right, Todd.
-托德 别这样 -别这样 托德
-Todd, it’s okay. -It’s okay, Todd.
好啦 会没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
-他本不会这么做的 -这没法解释 托德
-He wouldn’t have done it. -You can’t explain it, Todd.
-是他父亲 -不
-It was his father! -No!
他本不会离开我们的 是因为…
He wouldn’t have left us. It’s because he…
他本不会的
He wouldn’t have.
-他的死…-托德
-His dad was… -Todd.
是他父亲逼的 他父亲杀了他
His-His father did it. His father killed him.
他父亲杀了他
He made him do it.
托德
Todd!
让他静静吧
Leave him be.
…All my life
Shall surely
Follow me
And in God’s house
Forevermore
My dwelling place
Shall be
Amen
尼尔·佩里的死是场悲剧
The death of Neil Perry is a tragedy.
他本是个好学生
He was a fine student,
本校最好的学生之一
one of Welton’s best.
我们会怀念他的
And he will be missed.
我们已和所有的家长联♥系♥过解释这件事
We’ve contacted each of your parents to explain the situation.
当然 他们都很关注
Naturally, they’re all quite concerned.
根据尼尔家人的请求
At the request of Neil’s family,
我打算深入调查这件事
I intend to conduct a thorough inquiry into this matter.
希望你们全都合作
Your complete cooperation is expected.
-你跟他说聚会的事了吗 -两次
-You told him about this meeting? -Twice.
伙计们 看来我们全被卖♥♥了
That’s it, guys. We’re all fried.
-你什么意思 -卡梅伦是个叛徒
-How do you mean? -Cameron’s a fink.
-他现在就在诺兰办公室告密 -告什么
-He’s in Nolan’s office now, finking. -About what?
俱乐部 皮茨 想想吧
The club, Pittsie. Think about it.
校董会 评议员 还有诺兰老师
The board of directors, the trustees and Mr Nolan.
你以为他们会让这件事就这么过去了吗
Do you think for one moment they’re gonna let this thing just blow over?
学校跨台就因为这种事 他们要找个替罪羊
Schools go down because of things like this. They need a scapegoat.
出什么事了 伙计们
What’s going on, guys?
你去告密了 是不是 卡梅伦
You finked, didn’t you, Cameron?
告密 我不知道你都在说什么
“Finked”? I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
我在说你把俱乐部的事都告诉了诺兰
You told Nolan everything about the club is what I’m talking about.
可能你没听说过 多尔顿
Look, in case you hadn’t heard, Dalton, there’s something…
学校有条信誉准则 知道吗
called an honour code at this school, all right?
如果老师问你个问题 你得说实话 不然就得开除
If a teacher asks you a question, you tell the truth or you’re expelled.
-你…-查理
-You… -Charlie!
他是个叛徒 他脱不了干系
He’s a rat! He’s in it up to his eyes,
所以就去告密 想救自己
so he ratted to save himself!
别动他 查理 不然你就被开除了
Don’t touch him, Charlie. You do and you’re out.
我已经开除了
I’m out anyway!
-你怎么知道 还不一定 -他说得对 查理
-You don’t know that. Not yet! -He’s right there, Charlie.
如果你们聪明点儿 你们会照我的做跟他们合作
And if you guys are smart, you will do exactly what I did and cooperate.
他们并不想追究我们 我们是受害者
They’re not after us. We’re the victims.
我们和尼尔
Us and Neil.
这是什么意思 他们在追究谁
What’s that mean? Who are they after?
当然是基丁老师 船长本人
Why, Mr Keating, of course. The “Captain” himself!
你们也并不认为他没有责任 对不对
You guys didn’t really think he could avoid responsibility, did you?
基丁老师对尼尔的死有责任 他们是这么说的
Mr Keating responsible for Neil? Is that what they’re saying?
那你以为还有谁 笨蛋 校董会 佩里先生
Well, who else do you think, dumb ass? The administration? Mr Perry?
是基丁把我们灌输成这样的 对不对
Mr Keating put us up to all this crap, didn’t he?
如果不是他 尼尔还…
If it wasn’t for Mr Keating, Neil would be…
舒舒服服地呆在屋里学化学
cozied up in his room right now, studying his chemistry…
-梦想成为一个医生 -不是这样的 卡梅伦
-and dreaming of being called “Doctor”! -That is not true, Cameron!
这你知道 他没灌输我们什么
You know that! He didn’t put us up to anything.
-是尼尔自己喜欢演戏 -你爱怎么想怎么想吧
-Neil loved acting. -Believe what you want,
反正我说基丁有责任
but I say let Keating fry.
干嘛毁了我们自己呢
I mean, why ruin our lives?
你已经被学校开除了 纽旺达
You just signed your expulsion papers, Nuwanda.
如果你们其他人够聪明 就照我的做
And if the rest of you are smart, you’ll do exactly what I did!
反正他们也全知道了
They know everything anyway.
你们救不了基丁
You can’t save Keating,
但可以救你们自己
but you can save yourselves.
诺克斯·奥弗斯特里特
Knox Overstreet.
-米克斯 -走开 我要学习
-Meeks. -Go away. I have to study.
纽旺达怎么了
What happened to Nuwanda?
被开除了
Expelled.
你跟他们说了什么
What’d you tell ’em?
都是他们已经知道的东西
Nothing they didn’t already know.
托德·安德森
Todd Anderson.
-嗨 儿子 -你好 宝贝
-Hello, son. -Hello, darling.
妈妈
Mom.
请坐 安德森
Have a seat, Mr Anderson.
安德森 我想我们已经很清楚发生的事了
Mr Anderson, I think we’ve pretty well put together what’s happened here.
你承认你是死亡诗人俱乐部的一员吗
You do admit to being a part of this Dead Poets Society?
快回答 托德
Answer him, Todd.
是的
Yes, sir.
我这儿有一份你们聚会的详细情况
I have here a detailed description of what occurred at your meetings.
里面谈到你们的老师 基丁
It describes how your teacher, Mr Keating,
是怎么鼓励你们组织这个俱乐部
encouraged you boys to organize this club…
并把它作为一个
and to use it as a source of inspiration
煽动鲁莽任性行为的中心
for reckless and self-indulgent behaviour.
还谈到基丁老师是如何在课内课外
It describes how Mr Keating, both in and out of the classroom,
鼓动尼尔·佩里去演戏
encouraged Neil Perry to follow his obsession with acting…
尽管他一直都知道这是违背他父母的明确规定的
when he knew all along it was against the explicit orders of Neil’s parents.
正是基丁老师滥用了他作为一个老师的影响力
It was Mr Keating’s blatant abuse of his position as teacher…
才导致了尼尔的死亡
that led directly to Neil Perry’s death.
仔细看一下这份报告 托德
Read that document carefully, Todd.
好好看看
Very carefully.
如果没什么要补充的 签个字吧
If you’ve nothing to add or amend, sign it.
基丁老师会怎么样
What’s gonna happen to Mr Keating?
我已经受够了 快签字 托德
I’ve had enough. Sign the paper, Todd!
草叫格莱蒙或者赫伯
Grass is gramen or herba.
石头叫莱皮斯
Lapis is stone.
一幢楼叫埃迪菲西恩
The entire building is aedificium.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章暮光之城
下一篇文章海豚湾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!