-关键根本不在那儿 -关键在哪儿
-That’s not the point at all. -What is the point?
-关键 查理…-呃…
-The point, Charlie… -Uh-huh?
-在…-嗯
-is… -Yeah?
她在想着我
that she was thinking about me.
我只见过她一面
I’ve only met her once, and already…
而她真的在想着我
she’s thinking about me.
没错 会发生的 伙计们
Damn it, it’s gonna happen, guys.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
她会是我的
She is going to be mine.
卡匹迪恩
Carpe! Carpe!
跟学分没关系 各位 遛遛腿而已
No grades at stake, gentlemen. Just take a stroll.
开始吧
There it is.
我不知道 但有人对我说
I don’t know, but I’ve been told.
我不知道 但有人对我说
I don’t know, but I’ve been told.
写诗已经过时
Doing poetry is cold.
-写诗已经过时 -左 左 左 右 左
-Doing poetry is cold. -Left. Left. Left, right, left.
左 左 左 右 左
Left. Left. Left, right, left.
左 停
Left. Halt!
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
不知你们注意没有
If you noticed,
每个人开始都有自己的步伐 自己的节奏
everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
皮茨不着急 知道自己总有一天能到
Mr Pitts taking his time. He knew he’ll get there one day.
卡梅伦呢 你能看出他在想
Mr Cameron. You could see him thinking,
“这对吗 可能是对的 我知道就是这样”
“Is this right? It might be right.
也许不是 我不知道
It might be right. I know that…Maybe not. I don’t know.”
奥弗斯特里特有一种更深的驱动力
Mr Overstreet, driven by a deeper force. Yes.
这我们知道 好了 我说这些并不是要嘲笑你们
We know that. All right. Now, I didn’t bring them up here to ridicule them.
我说这些是为了说明顺从的问题
I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity.
说明坚持与众不同的信仰的困难
The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
你们有些人 你们的眼神好象在说
Now, I see the look in your eyes like,
“我本来可以走得不同”
“I would have walked differently.”
那么问问自己刚才为什么拍手
Well, ask yourselves why you were clapping.
没错 我们都有一种被人接受的需要
Now we all have a great need for acceptance.
但是你们必须坚信自己的信仰是独特的 是你自己的
But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own.
哪怕别人认为它们很怪或者很讨厌
Even though others may think them odd or unpopular.
哪怕一群人都说”那太差了”
Even though the herd may go, “That’s ba-a-a-a-ad.”
罗伯特·弗罗斯特说过
Robert Frost said,
“两条路在树林中分岔 我选择走的人少那一条”
“Two roads diverged in the wood and I… I took the one less traveled by.
这就导致了所有的不同
And that has made all the difference.”
现在 我希望你们也找到自己的路
I want you to find your own walk right now,
找到自己的步伐 步调 任何方向 任何东西都行
your own way of striding, pacing any direction.
不管自负也好 愚蠢也好 什么都行
Anything you want, whether it’s proud, whether it’s silly, anything.
各位 这个院子是你们的
Gentlemen, the courtyard is yours.
你们用不着表演 完全为你自己
You don’t have to perform, just make it for yourself.
多尔顿 你不参加吗
Mr Dalton, will you be joining us?
在行使不走的权力
Exercising the right not to walk.
谢谢 多尔顿 要的就是这个劲儿
Thank you, Mr Dalton. Just illustrated the point.
敢于逆流而上
Swim against the stream.
托德
Todd?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-怎么啦 -没事
-What’s going on? -Nothing.
-今天是我生日 -今天是你生日
-Today’s my birthday. -Is today your birthday?
-生日快乐 -谢谢
-Happy birthday. -Thanks.
-收到什么了 -我爸妈给的
-What did you get? -My parents just gave me this.
这不是一样的文具盒…
Isn’t this the same desk set…
对 跟去年送的一模一样
Yeah, yeah, they gave me the same thing as last year.
可能他们觉得你需要换一个了
Maybe they thought you needed another one.
可能他们什么也没想
Maybe they weren’t thinking about anything at all.
好笑的是 我第一次就不喜欢
The funny thing is, about this, is I didn’t even like it the first time.
托德 我看你低估这文具盒的价值了
Todd, I think you’re underestimating the value of this desk set.
我是说 谁会想要一个足球或者棒球呢
I mean, who would want a football or a baseball…
-或者一辆车 -或者一辆车
-Or a car. -Mm-hmm, or a car–
如果他们能得到这么漂亮一个文具盒的话
if they could have a desk set as wonderful as this one.
我是说 如果我要买♥♥一个文具盒…两次
I mean, if I were ever going to buy a desk set… twice,
我很可能会买♥♥这种…两次都是
I would probably buy this one… both times.
实际上 它看上去…
In fact, its… shape is..
很有点流线形的味道 对不对
It’s rather aerodynamic, isn’t it?
能摸得出来
You can feel it.
这文具盒想飞
This desk set wants to fly.
托德…
Todd…
世界上第一个无人驾驶飞行文具盒
the world’s first unmanned flying desk set.
哦 天哪 不用担心
Oh, my! Well, I wouldn’t worry.
你明年还会收到一个的
You’ll get another one next year.
活得深刻 吸取生命中所有的精华
“To live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.
把非生命的一切都击溃
To put to rout all that was not life…”
天哪
My God.
-就是这 -对 就是这
-Is this it? -Yeah, this is it.
进去吧 是我的山洞 当心脚底下
Go ahead. Go on in. It’s my cave. Watch your step.

Hi.
-你们好 -你好
-Hello. -Hi.
伙计们 介绍一下 格洛丽亚和…
Hi, guys. Meet, uh, Gloria and…
-蒂娜 -蒂娜
-Tina. -Tina.
他们在念死亡诗人俱乐部的誓词
This is the pledge class of the Dead Poets Society.
-你好 -你好
-How do you do? -Hello.
伙计们 继续 继续 来吧
Guys, move. Move! Come on,
伙计们 今天星期五
folks, it’s Friday night.
聚会现在开始 各位 我要宣布一件事
Let’s get on with the meeting. Guys, I have an announcement to make.
为了实践死亡诗人义无反顾的开拓精神
In keeping with the spirit of passionate experimentation of the Dead Poets,
我决定放弃查理·多尔顿这个名字
I’m giving up the name Charles Dalton.
从现在起 叫我纽旺达
From now on, call me Nuwanda.
纽旺达
Nuwanda?
你好 你好 克里丝
Hello? Hello, Chris?
I crashed in thejungle while trying to keep a date
With my little girl who was back in the States
I was stranded in thejungle…
-你好 -你来了 太好了
-Hi. -You made it! Great.
-你带人来了吗 -没有
-Did you bring anybody? -No.
没有 吉尼·丹伯里来了 听我说 我得去找切特
No? Ginny Danburry’s here. Look, I have to go find Chet.
你干嘛不到楼下去 客人全在那儿
Why don’t you go downstairs? That’s where everybody is.
但克里丝 我…
Yeah, but Chris, I’ve…
-随便一点 -但是我…
-Make yourself at home. -But I’ve…
Baby baby let’s make romance
You know your old-time lover hasn’t got a chance
嘿 你是马特·桑德斯的弟弟
Hey, you Mutt Sanders’ brother?
巴布 你看他象马特·桑德斯的弟弟吗
Bubba, this guy look like Mutt Sanders to you, or what?
-你是他弟弟 -没关系
-You’re his brother? -No relation.
-没听说过 抱歉 -礼貌到哪去了 史蒂夫
-Never heard of him. Sorry, guys. -Where’s our manners, Steve?
这位是马特·桑德斯的弟弟 还不请他喝一杯
Here’s Mutt Sanders’ brother and we don’t even offer him a drink.
-给你 来点威士忌 伙计 -好吧
-Here you go. Have some whisky, pal. -Yeah.
我…我不喝威士忌
I, uh, I don’t really drink whisky.
-敬马特 -敬马特
-To Mutt. -To Mutt.
敬马特
To Mutt.
-你哥跑哪去了 -你哥干嘛去了
-How the hell is old Mutt anyway? -Yeah, what’s old Mutter been up to?
真的 我不认识马特
I don’t really know Mutt.
敬伟大的马特
To the Mighty Mutt.
-敬伟大的马特 -敬伟大的马特
-To Mighty Mutt. -To Mighty Mutt.
好了 听着 我得去找帕齐了
Listen, I gotta go find Patsy.
-代我向马特问好 行吗 -好的
-Say hello to Mutt for me, okay? -Will do.
是个人物 你哥马特
Hell of a guy, your brother Mutt.
会还开不开
We gonna have a meeting, or what?
对呀 你们不开会
Yeah, if you guys don’t have a meeting,
我们怎么知道想不想加入呢
how do we know if we want to join?
加入
“Join”?
我该把你比做美丽的夏日
“Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
你比夏日更可爱 更温柔
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.”
太美了
That’s so sweet.
-是我写的 送给你 -你写的
-I made that up just for you. -You did?
我也给你写了一首 格洛丽亚
I’ll write one for you too, Gloria.
她在黑夜款款而行
“She walks in beauty like the night.
她在黑夜款款而行
“She walks in beauty like the night…
星光闪烁的天空朗朗无云
“of cloudless climes and starry skies.
黑夜和白昼的所有美丽
“All that’s best, dark and bright,
-都在她的身影和眼睛中汇集 -太美了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章暮光之城
下一篇文章海豚湾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!