-meet in her aspect and her eyes.” -That’s beautiful.
我还有很多这样的诗
There’s plenty more where that came from.
She sure looks fine to me What’s her name
Look out Let me call her one time
Hey little girl
Gee you sure look fine
救救我
God, help me.
Ooh baby you’re not mine
Hey little girl How’s about a date
卡匹迪恩
Carpe diem.
How’s about a date
You know I’ll come get you early baby
Won’t keep you out too late
Say little girl
Now how’s about a kiss
Yeah say little girl
How’s about a kiss
Well if you don’t kiss me baby
-切特 切特 快看 -什么
-Chet. Chet. Look. -What?
是马特·桑德斯的弟弟
It’s Mutt Sanders’ brother.
-诺克斯…-怎么他占你女朋友便宜
-Knox, what… -And he’s feeling up your girl!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 -切特 别这样
-What the hell are you doing? -Chet. Chet, don’t!
-听我说 切特 我知道这不好…-别管他了
-Now, Chet, I know this looks bad… -Leave him alone.
切特 不 会打伤他的
Chet, no! You’ll hurt him!
-不 求你了 快住手 -妈的
-Chet, stop it! Leave him alone! -Damn!
-切特 别打了 住手 -他妈的
-Chet, stop it! -Bastard!
诺克斯 你没事吧
Knox, are you all right?
克里丝 别他妈理他
Chris, get the hell away from him!
-切特 你伤他了 -太好了
-Chet, you hurt him! -Good!
-对不起 真对不起 -没关系 这…这没关系
-I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. -It’s okay. It’s…It’s okay.
再见到你 要你小命
Next time I see you, you die.
喝吧 都喝点儿
Go ahead. Pass it around.
我和皮茨在做一套音响
Me and Pitts are working on a hi-fi system.
并不难做
It shouldn’t be that hard to, uh, to put together.
我可能会上耶鲁大学
Yeah. Uh, I might be going to Yale.
但…也可能不上
Uh, but I…I might not.
你们不想叫女孩上这儿来吗
Don’t you guys miss having girls around here?
-想啊 -想啊
-Yeah. -Yeah.
这也是俱乐部的目标之一
That’s part of what this club is about.
实际上 我要告诉各位…
In fact, I’d like to announce…
我以死亡诗人的名义在校报上登了篇文章
I published an article in the school paper in the name of the Dead Poets,
-什么 -要求学校接收女生
-What? -demanding girls be admitted to Welton…
-不会吧 -所以我们都可以停止躁动了
-You didn’t. -so we can all stop beating off.
-怎么可能呢 -我是校对之一
-How did you do that? -I’m one of the proofers.
-我把文章塞了进去 -这…这下完了
-I slipped the article in. -It’s…It’s over now.
为什么 没人知道是谁
Why? Nobody knows who we are.
但你不觉得他们会猜出来是谁写的吗
Well, don’t you think they’re gonna figure out who wrote it?
他们会找到你 问你死亡诗人俱乐部是怎么回事
They’re gonna come to you and ask to know what the Dead Poets Society is.
查理 你没有权力这么胡来
Charlie, you had no right to do something like that.
我叫纽旺达 卡梅伦
It’s Nuwanda, Cameron.
没错 叫纽旺达
That’s right. It’s Nuwanda.
我们是跑这儿来玩呢 还是真要干点什么
Are we just playing around out here, or do we mean what we say?
如果我们只是凑到一起念几首诗
If all we do is come together and read a bunch of poems to each other,
-我们到这儿干嘛 -好了
-what the hell are we doing? -All right.
但你还是不应该这么做 查理
But you still shouldn’t have done it, Charlie.
这会惹来麻烦的 你不能代表俱乐部
This could mean trouble. You don’t speak for the club.
嘿 你们别那么胆小 行不行
Hey, would you not worry about your precious little neck?
如果他们找到我 我就说是我瞎编的
If they catch me, I’ll tell them I made it up.

Fine.
请坐
Sit.
在本周的校报上
In this week’s issue of Welton Honor,
出现了一篇私自添加的不堪入目的文章
there appeared a profane and unauthorized article.
我不想浪费我宝贵的时间去追查
Rather than spend my valuable time ferreting out the guilty persons…
但我保证我一定会查出来
and let me assure you I will find them…
我希望任何一位知道这篇文章的情况的同学
I’m asking any and all students who know anything about this article…
现在就站出来说清楚
to make themselves known here and now.
不管是谁干的
Whoever the guilty persons are,
这是你避免被学校开除的唯一机会
this is your only chance to avoid expulsion from this school.
威尔顿中学 你好
Welton Academy. Hello.
是 他在 请等一下
Yes, he is. just a moment.
诺兰先生 找你的
Mr Nolan, it’s for you.
上帝打来的
It’s God!
他说威尔顿中学应该有女生
He says we should have girls at Welton.
别瞎得意了
Wipe that smirk off your face.
如果你觉得 多尔顿
If you think, Mr Dalton,
你是第一个想被学校开除的人 你错了
that you’re the first to try to get thrown out of this school, think again.
其他人也有过这种想法
Others have had similar notions
但他们想错了 就象你一样
and have failed just as surely as you will fail.
摆好姿势
Assume the position.
大声数 多尔顿
Count aloud, Mr Dalton.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.
什么叫死亡诗人俱乐部 告诉我名字
What is this Dead Poets Society? I want names.
-被开除了 -不
-You kicked out? -No.
那怎么回事
So what happened?
让我把所有人供出来 向全校道歉
I’m to turn everybody in, apologise to the school,
然后大家都没事
and all will be forgiven.
那你准备怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
-查理 -见鬼 尼尔
-Charlie… -Damn it, Neil,
我叫纽旺达
the name is Nuwanda.
对不起 能谈谈吗 基丁老师
Excuse me. May we have a word, Mr Keating?
可以
Certainly.
这是我上课的第一间教室 你知道吗
This was my first classroom, John. Did you know that?
第一张讲台
My first desk.
不知道你还教过课 诺兰先生
I didn’t know you taught, Mr Nolan.
教英语 比你早多了
English. Long before your time.
不教还真舍不得 说老实话
It was hard giving it up, I can tell you.
我听传言说
I’m hearing rumours
你在你班上用的一些非正统的教学方法
about some unorthodox teaching methods in your classroom.
我不是说这跟那个叫多尔顿的学生的错误有关
I’m not saying they’ve had anything to do with the Dalton boy’s outburst,
但我想我用不着提醒你
but I don’t think I have to warn you boys
他这种年龄的孩子很容易受人影响
his age are very impressionable.
你的惩罚对他很有影响 我肯定
Well, your reprimand made quite an impression, I’m sure.
-那天在院子里是怎么回事 -院子
-What was going on in the courtyard the other day? -Courtyard?
-孩子们一起走 一起拍手 -那个…
-Boys marching, clapping in unison. -Oh, that.
那是为了证明一个观点 顺从的危险
That was an exercise to prove a point: dangers of conformity.
约翰 这儿的课程是固定的 已经过检验并很有效
Well,John, the curriculum here is set. It’s proven. It works.
如果你有疑问 也不该随随便便乱改
If you question it, what’s to prevent them from doing the same?
我始终认为教育的根本在于学会自我思考
I always thought the idea of education was to learn to think for yourself.
在他们这种年纪 开玩笑
At these boys’ age? Not on your life!
传统 纪律
Tradition,John. Discipline.
送他们上大学 其余的就不用管了
Prepare them for college, and the rest will take care of itself.
他当时正朝我左边绕过来
He starts walking around towards my left.
摆好姿势 多尔顿 也就是说…
‘Assume the position, Mr Dalton, ” which means…
你们好 各位
All right, gentlemen.
-基丁老师 -多尔顿
-Mr Keating. -Mr Dalton.
你今天的表演很拙劣
That was a pretty lame stunt you pulled today.
你跟诺兰老师站一边
You’re siding with Mr Nolan?
那卡匹迪恩和吸取生命中所有精华
What about carpe diem and sucking all the marrow…
-是怎么回事 -吸取生命中所有精华…
-out of life and all that? -Sucking the marrow out of life…
不是叫你胡来
doesn’t mean choking on the bone.
有时候要大胆 有时候要小心
There is a time for daring, and there is a time for caution.
一个聪明人知道什么时候该怎么做
And a wise man understands which is called for.
我还以为你会喜欢呢
But I thought you’d like that.

No.
在我看来 被学校开除不是勇敢 是愚蠢
You being expelled from school is not daring to me. It’s stupid.
因为你会失去很多大好的机会
‘Cause you’ll miss some golden opportunities.
是吗 比方说
Yeah? Like what?
比方 不说别的 听我的课的机会
Like, if nothing else, the opportunity to attend my classes.
明白了 英雄
Got it, ace?
唉 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
做事用点脑子
Keep your head about you.
你们也都一样
That goes for the lot of you.
-是 船长 -是 船长

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章暮光之城
下一篇文章海豚湾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!