No.
好 那也行
Alright. That’s fine.
快坐下,诸位 我们要开始了
Sit down everybody, as quick as you can. We’re ready to go.
快 快
Come along. Come on.
对,就这样
That’s it.
快点!
Quickly!
快 快
Come on, come on…
别磨磨蹭蹭了
Come on!
快点! 快点!
Come on! Come on!
我想为这家人的行为以及这些场混乱道歉…
I’d like to apologise on behalf of the family for all of the distractions…
…所有人都准备好继续仪式…
…and that everyone is ready to continue with the service…
…丹尼尔 请上来致辞
…and Daniel would like to say a few words about his father.
继续 丹尼尔 快点
Go on Daniel. quickly.
我的父亲是一个不同寻常的人
My father was an exceptional man
我的父亲是一个不同寻常的人
My father was an exceptional man
他出生于1938年 就在战争开始的一年前
He was born in 1938 just a year before the war
我永远不会忘记…
And I’ll never forget…
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
有人在棺材里
There’s someone in there.
我就知道!
I knew it!
你究竟在我爸的棺材里干什么?
What the hell are you doing in my dad’s coffin?
爱德华
Edward.
不,不…
No, no…
爱德华
Edward.
爱德华!
Edward!

No.
你这个小杂种
You little bastard!
上帝啊
Oh God.
我父亲是一个不同寻常的人
My father was an exceptional man.
他也许并不是一个完美的人
He may not have been a perfect man
但他是一个好人
But he was a good man.
而且他深爱着我们
And he loved us.
而我今天想做的只是…
All I wanted to do today was to give him a dignified…
…让他带着尊严而去 真是要刨根问底吗?
…sending. Is that reall so much to ask?
嗯…
So…
也许…
Maybe…
也许他有他自己的喜好
Maybe he had some things he liked to do.
生活并不简单 它如此复杂
Life isn’t simple. It’s complicated.
我们今天在这…
We’re all just thrown in here together…
…在一个充满了混乱和困惑的世界里
…in a world full of chaos and confusion.
在一个充满了问题却没有答案的世界里
A world full of questions and no answers.
死神在角落徘徊
With Death always lingering around the corner.
我们竭尽全力
And we do our best.
却不能总是做到最好
We can’t always do our best.
但我父亲做到了
My dad did it best.
他总是对我说,你要不断追求自己真正想要的生活…
He always tried to tell me you have to go for what you want in life…
…因为你永远不会知道你要多久才能成功
…because you never know how long you’re gonna be here.
而无论你成功与否…
And whether you succeed or you fail…
…最重要的是你去尝试过了
…the most important thing is to have tried.
一位父母只能把你引导向正确的方向 而最终…
A parent can only drive you in the right direction. In the end though…
…你得自己去努力
…you’ve got to run for yourself.
你得自己成长
You have to grow up yourself.
当今天你们离开的时候…
So when you leave here today…
…我希望你们能记住真正的他
…I’d like you to remember my father for what he really was.
一个正派而亲切的人
A decent and loving man.
只要我们能慷慨大方..
If only we could be as giving and generous..
…并且像我的父亲一样谅解他人
…and understanding as my father was.
这个世界将会无比美好
Then the world would be a far better place.
妈妈怎么样?
How’s mom?
她会没事的
She’ll survive.
积极的一面是…
The positive side is…
…她终于明白了为什么爸爸那么久都没和她做♥爱♥
…that she knows why she and dad haven’t had sex for so long.
我想请你和我一起去纽约,待段时间
I asked to come to New York with me, for a while.
那样你和简就能…稍稍放松一下
So that you and Jane have a chance… to breathe a bit.
找间公♥寓♥…
Get a flat…
顺便说一下,你的演说很不错
Pretty good speech you gave, by the way.
我真的…
It was really…
…很感动
…impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许你有时间的话…能不能
Maybe when you got time you wouldn’t mind…
…看看我的小说
…taking a look at my novel.
我很愿意
I’d love too, yeah.
我真是精疲力竭了
I’m exausted actually.
埃尔菲叔叔还在说那个在卫生间看到的尸体
Uncle Alfie keeps going on about the body in the bathroom.
他能留下来过夜可真好
It’s best if he stays here tonight.
你觉他没事吧?
You think he’ll be okay?
是的,他会没事的 我给他吃了两片安定
Yeah, he’ll be fine. I found him a couple of valium and put him to bed.
一切可真♥他♥妈♥的绿啊…
Everything’s so fucking green…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!