上帝啊
Shit.
他还好吗? -不
Is he okay? – No.
他死了
He’s dead.
如果是这样 我们就得把钱给他
If that’s the way it is, we have to give him the money.
没那么简单
It’s not that simple.
为什么?
Why not?
丹尼尔拒绝了他
Daniel refused to pay, so…
事情就麻烦了
…we’re completely fucked.
给我闭嘴
Just shut up.
借过
Sorry.
对不起 我过一下好吗?
Hi, sorry, may I come through?
过一下 谢谢
Just getting through. Thank you.
你怎么这么笑 霍华德?
Why are you smiling like that Howard?
你们能不能
i wonder if I could ask you too…
跟我来一下书房♥?
…come to the study for a second?
我们一会儿就回来
We’ll be back soon.
好的
Alright.
是我 霍华德
It’s Howard.
天哪 发生什么事了?
Jesus. What is this?
快把维克多叔叔叫来
It’s… Call uncle Victor.
不行
No point.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你看他 身体都硬了
Look at him. He’s stone dead.
你们对他做了什么? !
What the hell did you do to him?!
我们什么都没干
We didn’t do anything.
他自己在茶几上撞破了头
He hit his head on the corner.
他自己撞破了头?
Hit his head on the corner?
他自己撞的 就是这样 怎么了? 你想说什么?
He hit his head. That’s what happened. Why? What do you think?
这真是太糟了
This is really bad.
这实在是非常,非常糟
This is really, really bad.
我们该怎么办?
What’re we gonna do?
我真的要走了
Actually, I really got to go.
你那儿也不能去
You’re not going anywhere.
我可不想坐牢
I can’t go to prison.
你知道他们在监狱里会怎么对待我样的人吗?
You have any idea what they do to blockes like me in prison?
我可不想坐牢
I can’t go to prison
霍华德 冷静下来
Howard. Just calm down.
现在…
Now…
这儿没有人认识这个人,对吧?
Nobody here knows, who this guy is right?
甚至不知道他的名字
They don’t even know his name.
而且很可能没人注意到他
Probably didn’t even notice him.
没有人注意到他? 他可只有4尺高!
Didn’t notice him? He’s 4 fucking feet tall.
算了 我们把尸体处理了,就当什么都没有发生过一样
Alright. We’ll just get rid of the body as if he came and left.
把尸体处理了?
Get rid of the body?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们怎么处理这具尸体?
What do we know about getting rid of bodies?
你打算怎么做,难道把他扔到垃圾垃里?
What are you gonna do. Will you throw him out in the rubbish?
你们有没有注意到…
Any of you happened to notice…
…爱德华叔叔的棺材?
…the size of uncle Eddie’s coffin?
你是说把他和我爸爸一起埋了?
Are you suggesting that we bury him with my father?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
他不会介意的,对吧?
it’s not like he’s gonna know, is he?
问题不在这
That’s not the point.
我觉得这行得通,丹尼尔
it makes sense Daniel.
棺材准备好了,墓也准备好了…
The coffin is there, the hole in the ground is there…
…他们去了, 那就没事了。
…they go, and that’s all. End of story.
除非你有更好的建议
Unless you got a better suggestion.
我说,想想看…
I mean, come on look…
…生活中总有些让你难以接受的事
…you got to do whatever it is in life
…但你却不得不去做
…that get you up the most.
是的
Yeah.
但是也许我不再只想着 我,我,我,…
But maybe I don’t consider my life anymore as being me,me,me…
…也许我发现了些我自身以外让我关心的事
…maybe I’ve discovered something out of myself that I care about.
也许你也该这样 贾斯汀
And maybe you should do it too, Justin.
这有些苛刻 因为我真得很在意你
That’s a bit harsh, ’cause i really care about you.
不,贾斯汀 你只关心你自己
No Justin. You care about you.
你只关心我对你的影响
You care about me in relation to how I affect you.
这就是不同之处
There’s a difference.
不对 并不是这样的
No. That’s not true.
玛莎
Martha.
我爱你 玛莎
I love you Martha.
不 贾斯汀, 你并不…
No Justin, you don’t…
上帝啊,
Jesus fucking Christ!
西蒙!
Simon!
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙 你到究竟在干什么?
Simon what the hell are you doing?
快穿上你的衣服回来
Come back here and put your clothes on, this instant!
我看见你在吻他
I show you kissing him.
我没有,我发誓。
I wasn’t kissing him. I promise you.
你在干什么? 我们现在正出席一场葬礼
What’re you doing? We’re in a bloody funeral.
我要跳下去
I’ll jump.
别傻了 – 我马上就跳!
Don’t be silly. – I’ll jump right now!
我发誓
I swear to you
西蒙 别这样
Simon don’t be like this
你想起来了吗?药 你吃了迷幻药
Do you remember? Drugs. You got drugs in you.
冷静一下
Just calm down.
西蒙,看着我
Simon, look at me.
贾斯汀,你从这儿滚开
Justin, will you get the fuck out of here?!
我马上就跳
I’m going to do it
我要跳了
I will jump
西蒙 看着我! – 我发誓我会
Simon look at me! – I swear I am
冷静一下
Please calm down.
西蒙,求你了 – 我要跳了!
Simon, please. – I’m gonna jump!
我要跳了… 我要跳了…
I’m going to jump… I’m going to jump…
这不可能,我们不能这么做
This is impossible we cannot do it.
霍华德?
Howard?
你在吗?
Is that you?

Shit
你在里面吗?
Are you in there?

Yeah.
快把他搬到卫生间
Hurry get him in the bathroom.
霍华德?
Howard?
喔 操 – 那是什么?
Oh shit – What’s that?
霍华德, 埃尔菲叔叔怎什么在里面
Howard, what the fuck is uncle Alfie doing on the toilet?
我把他给忘了
I forgot him.
你怎么能把他给忘了?
How could you forget?
你是怎么回事?
What’s wrong with you?
把门打开
Open the door
什么事?
What is it?
嗨 丹尼尔 霍华德在哪?
Hi, Daniel. Where’s Howard?
我在这
I’m here.
霍华德,快来看
Howard, come see this.
西蒙完完全全疯了
Simon’s totally fucking lost it.
出了什么事? – 没事
What’s going on? – Nothing.
西蒙脱得赤条条,还爬上了房♥顶
Simon is on the roof. He’s totally fucking naked.
他威胁说要跳下来
He’s threatening to jump.
天啊
Jesus
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我必须去看看
I have to go out there.
如果他跳下来了,那我就惨了
If he jumps, I’m fucked.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
西蒙你不会跳的
Simon, you’re not going to jump.
我会 我不听你说话
I’ll jump. I’m not listening to you.
西蒙, 回到里边来
Simon, get back in here.
西蒙进来,我们可以喝杯荼
Simon come inside and we’ll have a cop of tea.

No.
西蒙.
Simon.
西蒙!
Simon!
西蒙.
Simon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!