难以置信 不是吗?
Unbelievable, wasn’t it?
如果你们愿意的话 可以享用茶水和蛋糕
If you like you can have some tea and cake…
我们会尽快通知大家继续
…and we’ll call you as soon as we can.
这他妈的究竟是怎么回事?
What the fuck was all that about?
丹尼尔 我很抱歉
Daniel, I’m so sorry.
那棺材在移♥动♥
The coffin was moving…
先回里面去 我等会会解释的
Just go back inside and I’ll explain it.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我确定我听到摩擦的声音了…
I’m sure I heard scratching noise…
好了好了
Please…
你还好吗?
Are you alright?

No.
而且我还没打电♥话♥给银行
And I haven’t made the call about the deposit yet.
杀了他
Kill him.
我要杀了他
I’m going to kill him.
爸爸 别管了
Dad, leave it.
别管了? !
Leave it?!
他破坏了葬礼
He wrecked the funeral.
不是他的错
It wasn’t his fault
什么不是他的错?
What do you mean it wasn’t his fault?
你桑德拉婶婶快要崩溃了
Your aunt Sandra is in tatters.
我要他现在就滚出去 明白吗?
I want him out of hear, this moment. Is that clear?
告诉我们你和那个滑稽可笑的男人
Tell me you will have nothing to do with that…
不会再有任何关系了
…ridiculous man, ever again.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不 我做不到
No, I can’t do that.
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为我们就要同居了
Because we’re moving in together.
上帝啊
God.
你是不是完全失去理智了?
Have you completely lost your senses?
他实际不像这样的 他吃了些要然后…
He’s not actually like this. He took some drugs and…
就变成那样疯疯癫癫的了
…and made him act like this.
药? 什么药?
Drugs? What drugs?
他吃了些安定 有点不良反应
He took some valium and had a bad reaction.
安定?
Valium?
是的
Yes.
仅此而已
That’s it.
我们晚点再来算账
We’ll talk about this later.
西蒙?
Simon?
玛莎…
Martha…
好了 过来坐下
Okay… Come and sit down.
好的简 很感谢你
Alright Janet. I appreciate that.
伙计你还好吗?
Are you alright mate?
很糟糕不是吗?
That was awful, wasn’t it?
他就像条死鱼一样倒在你妈面前
He fell in front of your your mom like a dead trout…
霍华德 别说了
Howard, please…
抱歉 只是…
Yeah sorry. It’s just…
你不能预料它会发生
…you never know when it’s gonna happen to you.
就像我 我得了这…
Like me. I’ve got this…
一块奇怪的皮肤
…weird patch of skin
几个星期前就有了
I’ve had that a couple of weeks…
完全不晓得怎么回事
…with no idea what it is…
干吗不问问维克多叔叔? 他是医生
Why not show it to my uncle Victor? He’s a doctor.
好主意
Good idea.
我发誓我看到它在动了
I swear I saw it moving.
我发誓我看到它在动了 就没有人看见吗?
I swear I saw it moving. No one else saw it?
我发誓我看到它在动了 我肯定是发疯了
I swear I saw it moving. I must be going mad.
我的手怎么变成这么大只了
My hands are so big!
西蒙 听我说 我得告诉你点事
Simon. listen to me. I need to tell you something.
你记得我刚才给你吃的安定吗?
You know I gave you some valium earlier?
记得
Yes.
嗯……
Well…
结果看来……
…it turns out…
那根本不是什么安定
…it wasn’t actually valium at all.
你听得到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
哈喽?
Hello?
我们现在可以开始了吗?
You think we can start now?
我相信可以了
I believe yes.
你觉得怎么样桑德拉?
How do you feel Sandra?
你好医生
Hello doctor.
我这块皮褪色了好几个星期了
I’ve had this skin discoloration for a couple of weeks now…
完全没有好转 我知道只是一小块
It’s not going anywhere. I know it’s just a small patch…
但是很奇怪 是挺奇怪的不是吗?
…but it’s weird. It does look weird, doesn’t it?
维克多 我要回去了
Victor, I’m going back now.
你应该去看看皮肤科医生
You should probably go see a dermatologist.
你觉得是怎么回事?
What do you think it is?
看起来像某种色素变异
It looks like some kind of pigment mutation.
色素变异?
Pigment mutation?
大概是过敏反应
Probably some allergic reaction to…
…贝壳 坚果
…shellfish, nuts.
什么坚果?
What kind of nuts?
不清楚 花生 杏仁… 我得走了
Don’t know. Peanuts, almonds… Excuse me.
你现在明白了吗?
Do you see now?
是?
Yes?
是一种迷♥药♥
It’s hallucinatenic
建议你放松点…
My advice is to relax…
…顺其自然吧
…and just go with the flow.
把它当成一种享受
Try and enjoy it.
你!
You!
西蒙!
Simon!
这要持续多久?
How long does it last?
我不知道
I don’t know.
西蒙!
Simon!
8小时左右?
Around 8 hours?
8小时?
8 hours of this?
西蒙 我们走
Simon let go.
你!
You!
西蒙?
Simon?
放开我 我要把它吐出来
Let me go. I’m going to be sick.
西蒙 回来
Simon, get back.
西蒙.
Simon.
想和你说两句 玛莎…
A word with you Martha…
对不起…
I’m sorry, excuse me…
他要吐了
Oh God, he’s gonna be sick!
怎么样?
Is it okay in there?
西蒙 没事吧?
Simon are you okay?
西蒙.
Simon.
西蒙 让我进去
Simon, let me in.
西蒙
Simon.
玛莎?
Martha?
你有见过一个药瓶吗
Did you happen to see a pill bottle?
该死!
Shit
西蒙?
Simon?
好吧!
Right!
挺住!
Keep it together!
挺住…
Keep it together…
你可以应付
You can do this.
你是 西蒙 斯密斯.
You’re Simon Smith.
你是推销员
You’re a solicitor.
8小时…
8 hours…
没事的
No problem.
8小时…
8 hours is at…
手表在哪里
Where’s my watch?
现在已经过了…
It’s already been…
西蒙 开门
Simon, open the door.
还有7小时
7 hours to go. God, Jesus!
混♥蛋♥!
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥!
Fuck.
不用担心
It’s nothing to worry about.
混♥蛋♥!
Jesus! Fuck!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!