我可不想听
Well I don’t want to hear those intimate details.

Exactly.
我们怎么办?
What ‘re we gonna do?
该死.
Shit
想一想吧
Think then.
那好吧…
Well okay, alright…
这儿真无聊
What a fucking waste of time.
不知道为什么我觉得好烦
I don’t know why I even bothered.
我打扮得这么好…
I dressed up and everything…
她却只在乎那个白♥痴♥…
And she’s more interested in that idiot
…看都不看我
…than she’s in me.
这个世界糟透了
I tell you, this world is severely fucked.
听起来很严重 不是吗?
Sounds serious. Doesn’t it?
什么? -色素紊乱
What? – Pigment mutation.
尝尝这个? 我想里面有杏仁
Can you taste this? I think it has almonds in it.
是吗?
Yeah?
丹尼尔的叔叔说我对杏仁过敏
So, Daniel’s uncle said I’m allergic to almonds.
那就别吃了
Don’t eat it then.
好朋友 尝一尝 看看是什么
Be a friend. Taste it. Tell me what you think.

No.
尝一下嘛
Come on taste it.
我不尝
I won’t.
尝尝 求你了
Come on, please. Can’t you just do me a favor?
滚开
Will you please fuck off.
有没有见过一个药瓶?
Have you seen a pill bottle lying around
看起来像装镇静剂的
it looked like a valium bottle.
没有
No.
该死.
Shit.
很快就会过去的
It won’t be long now.
我们进去吧
Shall we go inside?
等一会儿吧
in a minute.
医生 你…
Doctor, could you…

Hello
我很同情…
I’m sorry about…
谢谢
Thank you.
失去丈夫一定很痛苦
It must me terrible losing a husband.
但你还这么年轻
You’re still so young.
会再嫁人吗?
Are you gonna get married again?
这个不好回答 不是吗?
it’s not an easy thing to say, isn’t it?
这也太糟糕了 人死了…
It’s just terrible isn’t it? People die…
太糟糕
How awful is that.
我认识一个人…
There was a guy that I know…
…因为他叫他妈”麋” 所以被人杀死了
…someone stubbed him to death because he called his mother “moose”.
他的脖子…
And the guy just…
…被人捅了一刀
…stubbed him right in the neck.
切到了主动脉
He cut a major artery.
要知道好多血喷出来…
And you want believe how much blood…
到处都是…
was bursting absolutely everywhere…
最荒谬的是凶手…
And the ridiculus thing is that the guy who did it…
…告诉警♥察♥他根本不知道什么是”麋”
…told the police later, he didn’t even know what “moose” was.
那个蛋糕里有杏仁吗
The cake has almonds in it?
没关系
It’s alright. Doesn’t matter.
失陪了
Excuse me.
和你谈话真愉快
Nice taliking to you.
我再问一下
Let me rephrase the question.
你怎么说最好我来付钱?
What do you mean it’s best that i pay the money?
你依靠爸爸妈妈生活了很长时间 你一定有一些钱
Well you’ve been living off mom and dad. You must have some money left.
我不能相信…
I haven’t been…
我付了所有葬礼的费用 罗伯特
I payed for this entire funeral Robert.
等等
Wait a second.
你怎么知道那家伙没有骗你?
How do you know this guy isn’t bullshiting you?
天啊!
God!
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙?
榆殪镯;
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙!
Simon!
Si?
Si?
…mon!
…mon!
我想是时候继续进行葬礼了…
I think we’re just about ready to resume the ceremony…
再等5分钟 好吗
Would you mind giving us 5 minutes?
好的 -谢谢
Of course. – Thanks.
出了什么事?
What’s going on?
很抱歉 我们搬出去的计划…
I’m really sorry but I think our moving out plans…
…要推迟一下了 只推迟一小会
…will have to be put on hold. Just for a little while.
什么意思? 为什么?
What do you mean? Why?
现在没有时间解释
I don’t have time to explain right now.
我实在是没有办法了才这么做的
I wouldn’t do this unless i really had to.
什么原因?
What’s the reason?
以后告诉你
I can’t explain right now, okay?
你就是那个敲诈我们的恶棍
So you’re the blackmailing prick.
你在做什么!
What’re you doing with that?
这是我的手稿 不能让别人看
It’s my manuscript. it’s not to be read by anyone.
丹尼尔 如果你不想让别人看
You shouldn’t leave it lying around Daniel…
…就应该把它收好
…if you don’t want people to read it.
这是我的办公室
This is my office.
大家回到正题上来吧
Guys! Can we just get to the point?
好吧
Fine by me.
我给你开张支票 这件事就算了结了
I’ll write you this check and that’s the end of it. Yes?
你把照片给我们 以后永远不要再来打扰我们
You give us the photos and you stay out of our lives for ever.
就是这样了
Yeah? – That’s the deal.
你第一次尝试吧?
Is that your first attempt?
什么?
What?
你第一次写小说 不是吗?
That’s your fisrt novel isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
那么?
So?
没什么
No, nothing.
我以前有一次试过写小说 但是写不好
I tried to write once. it didn’t work for me.
我想能力是天生的 要么有 要么就没有
I think it’s like a gift. You either have it or you don’t.
丹尼尔 在你哥哥的名声之下…
It must be hard for you though, Daniel…
…你一定过得不好
…living up to youw brother’s reputation.
总在哥哥的阴影下生活
Always living in the shadow of a sibling like that.
顺便说一下…
By the way…
…我看了你最近的小说
…i read your latest novel.
写得真好
Really good stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啊 就这样吧
Alright. That’s it.
丹尼尔 你到底在做什么?
Daniel, what the hell are you doing?
我不会给这个混♥蛋♥任何一分钱
There’s no way I’m giving this ass a penny of my money.
不要做傻事
Don’t be ridiculus.
为什么不可以?
Why should I?
他在我们举♥行♥葬礼时…
He comes in here in the day of our father’s fuberal…
…敲诈我们 还诋毁我的小说
…he tries to blackmail us and bad mouths my novel.
他以为他是谁?
Who does he think he is?
他有照片
He has the photos.
让他把照片给别人看吧 我不在乎
Let him show the photos. I don’t care.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
不 罗伯特 我不干了 知道吗?
No Robert. I give up, okay?
我不干了 我受不了了
I give up. I can’t take anymore.
他想干什么就随他去
If that’s what he’s going to do, fine, let him do it.
好啊
No problem.
干什么?
What?
等等 等等
Wait, wait…
请让开
Please, get out of my way.
我们再谈谈
Let’s discuss this a minute.
没什么好谈的
There’s nothing to discuss.
给我让开
Get out of my way.
快过来帮忙 丹尼尔
Get up and help, Daniel!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!