I told you about that mama shit.
我告诉过你那个妈妈之类的狗屎
Nobody talkin’ about your moms. I ain’t say nobody. I said you!
没人说你的妈妈 我没说别人。我说你!
Just squash that shit. Hey, listen…
别在说那狗屎 喂,听着…
I didn’t mean it like that. You did, too.
我不是那个意思 你是的
I just wanted to know who named you Sweet Dick Willie.
我只是想知道谁给你取得名字 Sweet Dick Willie
Man, it’s just a name.
那只是个名字
God damn. Shit.
狗屎
How’d you get the name ML? Yeah!
你怎么叫ML的? 是的
ML stands for ML.
ML就是ML的意思
Now that’s some stupid shit.
那太他妈的蠢了
You hear me? That’s some stupid shit.
你听到我说的了?那太他妈的蠢了
Cos everybody know why they call me Sweet Dick Willie.
因为每个人都知道他们为什么叫我 Sweet Dick Willie
You Negroes kill me.
你们黑鬼要烦死我了
Always holding on to, always talking about your dicks.
总是靠那个 总是谈你们的鸡♥巴♥
Don’t know about you, but it’s too hot to fuck.
不知道你 但是现在操太热了
Man, you out your fuckin’ mind?
哥们,你疯了?
It ain’t never too hot or never too cold for fuckin’.
从来不会太热或者太冷 不能操
I had my best piece of woman on a humid day. Shit.
我在湿天干的最好
Over in the Projects, close to your woman.
靠近你的女人
Get out!
出去!
Oh, Lord, have mercy.
哦,上帝呀
Damn, I better not see her naked on payday.
我最好别在发工资的时候看到她裸体
Piraguero! Everybody out!
Piraguero!大家都出来!
The Icee, Icee man is here.
那个Icee来了
Hey hey! Looking good.
嗨!看起来不错
Here we are. Look at these beautiful people.
我们来了 看看这些漂亮的人
The Icee man is here.
冰人来了
(Girl) I want coconut. (Boy ) Give me lemon.
我想要椰子 给我柠檬
Tell me what you need.
告诉我你需要什么
There you go, my love.
给你,我亲爱的
That’s your colour, that’s your flavour.
那是你的颜色 那是你的口味
(Boy ) I want more syrup on mine.
我想要多点果酱
He’s always drinking beer.
他总是喝啤酒的
(Ice cream van music)
(冰激凌车的音乐)
(Icee man ) Hey! Where’s everybody going?
(冰人)喂!大家都去哪里了?
Ice cream!
冰激凌!
(Tyres squeal)
(轮胎声)
Ice cream! Doctor!
冰激凌! Doctor!
Doctor, don’t you know no better than to run out in front of a car?
Doctor,你难道不知道不要 冲出来到车的前面?
What, you trying to kill yourself?
什么,你要自杀?
Come on, let’s get up. Come on.
来吧,起来
You gonna be all right. You gonna be all right, my boy.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You gonna be just fine.
你就会没事的
Eddie, what’s wrong?
Eddie,怎么回事?
Mayor knocked me down.
Mayor打了我
You ought to be shamed of yourself.
你真是不害臊
Miss, that boy’s just scared to death.
小姐,那孩子只是吓得要死
What happened, I was walking along the street minding my business,
发生的是,我在沿街作我的生意
I seen your son about to get hit by the car,
我见到你的儿子就要被车撞倒了
so I dashed out to save him.
于是我冲过去救他
I had to knock him down to keep us both from getting hit.
我必须推倒他以免我们两都被撞
Matter of fact, I saved two lives today…his and mine.
事实上,我救了两条命 他的和我的
Eddie, is that the truth?
Eddie,那是不是真的?
Eddie, you hear me talking to you. I’m talking to you, boy.
Eddie,你听到我跟你说话了 我在和你说话呢
He gonna be fine, miss, fine.
他没事的,小姐
Mommy, Mommy! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
妈妈,妈妈!我很抱歉!我很抱歉!
Get upstairs now! Your father gonna wear your behind out too!
上楼去!你父亲要把你的背打断!
Miss, you didn’t have to hit your boy like that.
小姐,你没必要象那样打你的孩子
He’s already scared to death.
他已经吓得要死了
I appreciate you helping my Eddie, I do,
我感谢你帮了我的Eddie 我真的
but I’ll have nobody question how I raise him.
但是我不需要任何人来质问 我怎么把他养大的
You’re right, miss. You’re right.
你是对的,小姐。你是对的
I don’t want to sound like a jerk, but can I say something, Jade?
我不想听起来像个苕 但是我能说点吗,Jade?
Yeah, Sal.
是的,Sal
You got the biggest eyes I’ve ever seen.
你有我见过的最大的眼睛
They jump out of your head.
它们都要从你的头上跳出来
I feel embarrassed even saying that. I feel a jerk.
我那么说都觉得很尴尬 我感到像个苕
Thanks, Sal. Don’t even mention it.
谢谢你,Sal 别客气
It was delicious.
非常好吃
I got to talk to you. Mookie.
我得和你谈谈 Mookie
I got to talk to you. Come on. Let’s go.
我得和你谈谈 来吧。我们走
Jade, don’t forget to come back soon.
Jade,别忘了常来
Hey, Mookie, take it easy. You’re going to bust her arm.
喂,Mookie,慢慢来 你要把她的手臂都搞断了
I do not want you in Sal’s no more.
我不想你在Sal的店里做了
Mookie, what? Stop tripping.
Mookie,什么?别瞎说
Don’t come to Sal’s no more. What are you worked up about?
别到Sal的店里来了 你激动什么?
The way Sal looks at you, talks at you.
Sal看你,和你说话的方式
He’s being nice. Nice?
他只是友好 友好?
It’s innocent. Innocent?
这是天真的 天真?
You heard me.
你听到了
Sal just wants to hide the salami.
Sal只是想藏他的意大利香肠
You’re really crude, Mookie.
你真的是非常粗鲁,Mookie
I admit it. Do not come in Sal’s any more. You are not welcome.
我承认。别再来Sal的店了 你不受欢迎
You got a lot of nerve. I’ll tell you this for the last time,
你好大的胆子 我最后告诉你一次
stop playing big brother to me, I’m a grown woman.
别再装哥哥了 我是个成年女人了
You can hardly pay your rent and you’re lecturing me?
你几乎不能付你的房♥租 你来教训我?
That makes no sense. Oh, it doesn’t?
那不合理 哦,不合情理?
You got $250 a week plus tips. I’m getting paid.
你每个星期挣$250加小费 我有工资
Peanuts.
狗屁
In a while, I’ll be making a move.
很快,我会有行动的
Yeah, when? Don’t worry.
真的,什么时候? 别担心
When, Mookie? When?! Don’t worry about it!
什么时候,Mookie?什么时候?! 别担心这个
Don’t come here no more. We’re not talking about that.
别再到这来了 我们不是在说那个
I’m tired of supporting a grown woman, OK?
我厌倦了供养一个成年的女人,好了?
I’m tired of supporting a grown man, OK?
我厌倦了供养一个成年的男人,好了?
When are you going to pack up and go?
你什么时候收拾并离开?
Don’t come in Sal’s no more, all right?
别再到Sal的店里来了,好了?
And no more piZZa, either.
也不要再吃比萨了
I don’t care if you fire me this exact fucking moment.
我不在乎你现在开除我
If you’re saying what I think you’re saying,
如果你说的是我认为你说的话
you better not say it.
你最好别说
You hear this? Do me a favour, leave Jade alone.
你听到了? 帮我个忙,别烦Jade
You know, Mookie, not for nothin’,
你知道,Mookie,不是别的
but if you were just a little taller,
但是如果你要是高一点点的话
I’d kick your ass for what you’re thinking.
我会因为你想的踢你的屁♥股♥
As a matter of fact, I should kick your ass on principle alone.
事实上,就原则上来说 我该踢你的屁♥股♥
Here. You got a delivery.
这,你要去送货了
Is this the right address?
这是不是正确的地址?
What is this… Yeah, it’s the right address.
这是什么… 是的,这是正确的地址
That’s the right address. I wrote it.
那是正确的地址。我写的
Sometimes you make mistakes
有时候你写错了
and I deliver the fucking piZZas to the wrong address.
我就送操♥他♥妈♥的比萨 到错误的地址
I don’t make mistakes. You don’t?
我不会错的 你不会出错?
No. Hurry back, OK?
不 快点回来,好了?
Don’t get lost. We’re still open.
别走丢了。我们还开门
Make a piZZa, huh?
做比萨呢?
Mr Mayor.
Mayor先生
I saw what you did. That was a foolish act…but brave.
我看到你做的了 很愚蠢…但是很勇敢
That child owes you his life. I wasn’t trying to be a hero.
那个孩子欠你他的命 我不是想要做英雄
I just seen what was happening and I reacted. Didn’t even think.
我只是看到发生了,我就反应 想都没想
Wouldn’t have done it if I had thought.
如果我想了的话 就不会做了
Da Mayor’s getting an old man now. I ain’t run like that in years.
Da Mayor现在是个老人了 我有很多年没象那样跑了
I went from first to home on a bunt single.
我一个短打就从一垒跑回垒
Scored the winning run. It was two out, bottom of the ninth.
赢了关键的分 那是2个出局,第9局的尾
August 1, 1939. Snow Hill, Alabama.
1939年8月1号♥。雪山,阿♥拉♥巴马
Mud Cat Bunch-of-Bones was the pitcher. He hated my guts.
泥骨猫是投手 他恨透了我
He ran back, come down off that mound and I took off
他跑回来,从那个土堆上 我就起跑了
like white lightning up a black snake’s ass, I…
就象一条黑蛇屁♥股♥上的白色闪电…
Maybe I…ought to be a hero more often, huh?
也许我…应该多做做英雄,是不是?
Maybe you shouldn’t. Don’t get happy.
也许你不该。别太高兴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!