This changes nothing between you and me.
这不能改变你我之间什么
You did a good thing. Mother Sister just wanna thank you for it.
你做了一件好事。大妈修女想要感谢你
I wanna thank you.
我想要谢谢你
You’re welcome.
你太客气了
Delivery from Sal’s Famous PiZZeria.
Sal的比萨店的送货
Is it hot?
是不是热的?
I ain’t never delivered a cold piZZa.
我从来都送冷的比萨
Come here.
到这来
You think you’re slick, Tina.
你以为你很滑,Tina
How else could I get you here? I haven’t seen you all week.
我还有什么办法让你到这来? 我有一个星期没见到你了
I’m working. Making money.
我在工作。挣钱
I see you forgot the ice cream again.
我看你又忘记冰激凌了
I forgot!
我忘记了!
You know, your memory’s getting ridiculous.
你知道,你的记忆变得很滑稽
I got things on my mind. I really wanted some ice cream.
我有事情要考虑 我真的想要点冰激凌
I’ll run out and get some.
我出去买♥♥点
No, no. That’s out. You won’t come back.
不,不。那是在外面 你不会回来了
I can’t be staying long. How long?
我不能待太久了 多久?
Long enough to do the nasty.
足够长来做那事
Come on, Mookie. That’s out.
来吧,Mookie。那是外面
Wait a minute. First of all, it’s too hot.
等一下 首先,这太热了
If you think I’ll let you get some, put your clothes on and leave
如果你认为我会让你搞的话 穿上你的衣服走人
and I won’t see you for a week, you’re bugging.
我有一个星期不会见到你 你太讨厌了
I see you tomorrow. Yeah, right.
明天见 对,没错
So, no nasty, huh? No.
那么,没那事,对吗? 没有
Something else. What?
别的什么事 什么?
Trust me.
相信我
Trust you? Last time I trusted you, we got a son. Remember him?
相信你?上次我相信了你 我们就有了个儿子。记得吗?
I do. His name is Hector. You saying I’m a bad father?
我记得。他的名字是Hector 你是在说我是个坏爸爸?
On the strength. Let me talk to you.
在力量上 让我来跟你说
What? What? Over here.
什么?什么? 这里
Tina, take your clothes off.
Tina,脱了你的衣服
Mookie, I already told you it’s too fucking hot to make love.
Mookie,我已经告诉你了 现在做♥爱♥太他妈热了
“It’s too fucking hot.” Why are you always cursing?
“太他妈的热了” 为什么你老是骂脏话?
I don’t fucking curse that much.
我不是老他妈的骂
What the hell you mean? All you do is curse.
你到底是什么意思? 你做的都是咒骂
I do not. Anyway, no rawness is jumping off tonight. That’s it.
我没有。没什么意思 就这样了
No rawness? No.
没有意思? 没有
Why’s it always like that when you come over?
为什么每次你过来都是这样?
It’s not always like that. It’s always… What are you doing?
不总是这样的 总是…你在干什么?
I’m not cursing.
我没有咒骂
Mookie. Come on.
Mookie。来吧
I mean it. I’m not playing.
我是认真的。我没有开玩笑
“I’m not playing!”
“我没有开玩笑!”
Don’t be so anxious.
不要那么紧张
That’s right. Take it off.
对。脱了它
You’re sweating. Of course I’m sweating.
你在流汗 当然我在流汗
It’s only 100 degrees in here.
这只有38度
Look, freeZe. Don’t move. I’ll be right back.
别动。我会马上回来的
What do you mean? Just stay there.
你什么意思? 就呆在那里
Where you going? I’ll be right back.
你去哪里? 我马上回来
Why you got me standing on the bed? Where you going?
你为什么让我站在床上? 你去哪里?
How’s my son, Hector?
我儿子Hector怎么样?
Honey, do you hear that? He wants to know how you are doing?
亲爱的,你听到了吗? 她想知道你怎么样?
And he has the straight face of asking about it.
而且他面无表情的问的
Sin verguenZa. Good for nothing. Callejero.
毫无好处
(Speaking Spanish)
(西班牙语)
English! English! I want my son to speak English.
英语!英语!我要我的儿子说英语.
Get out of my kitchen. Bad enough his name is Hector.
滚出我的厨房♥ 糟糕的是他的名字是Hector
Get out of my kitchen. I don’t want to hear anything.
滚出我的厨房♥ 我不想再听到什么
Get out. Out, I said.
出去
Yes, children, this is the cool-out corner.
是的,孩子 这是凉快的角落
We’re slowing it down for all the lovers in the house.
我们在为房♥子里所有的爱人们 减慢
I’ll be giving you all the help you need.
我会给你任何你需要的帮助
Musically, that is.
音乐上的
This shit is cold.
那狗屎真冷
Supposed to be cold. It’s an ice cube.
应该是冷的 是冰块
Later for your shit. Mira?
迟些来吃你的狗屎 Mira?
Mira! What?
Mira! 什么?
You don’t got a forehead, you got a eight-head.
你没有前额 你有8脑袋
Mookie, you’re full of shit.
Mookie,你说的都是什么狗屎
You got one of them Sade foreheads. Fuck you!
你有个像萨德的前额 操你!
God damn! It’s a big-ass forehead. I need an iceberg…
该死的!那是个好大的前额呀 我需要个冰山…
rather than this ice cube.
而不是冰块
Thank God for lips.
感谢上帝给嘴唇
Thank God for the neck.
感谢上帝给了脖子
Thank God for kneecaps.
感谢上帝给了膝盖
Thank God for elbows.
感谢上帝给了肘
Thank God for thighs.
感谢上帝给了大腿
Thank God for the right nipple.
感谢上帝给了右乳♥头♥
Thank God for the left nipple.
感谢上帝给了左乳♥头♥
Feels good. You likes, you likes, you likes.
感觉不错 你喜欢,你喜欢
Amen.
是的
I got to be going. You better come back.
我得走了 你最好回来
I’ll be back tonight. You better or I’ll kick your ass.
我今晚会回来的 你最好不然我会踢你的屁♥股♥
Oops. Looks like I’ll be back, then.
看起来我会回来的
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
Get out of here. I got to go.
走吧 我得走了
Bye.
再见
I’m not leaving yet. Get out of here!
我还没要走 滚吧!
All right. Later. Later.
好吧。再见 再见
Just out of curiosity, how long you sticking around here?
只是好奇 你在这待了多久了?
You mean tonight?
你是说今晚?
No, the neighbourhood.
不,小区
I figure about 50 years cos I’m going into the real estate business.
我想大概50年因为我要做房♥地♥产♥业
I’ll put up a high-rise in the neighbourhood.
我要提高小区
Yeah. A lot of people want to move here.
是的。很多人想要搬来
Why not? You want a condominium?
为什么不?你想要共管?
Put some straws in, Mr Trump. Sure.
放些吸管,Trump先生 没问题
Trump’s PiZZa. I heard of that.
Trump的比萨 我听说过
Trump’s PlaZa!
Trump的比萨!
Get out of here. Take care, Salvatore.
出去 保重,Salvatore
Pino, take the soft drinks out of the back and load up here, OK?
Pino,把饮料拿到后面去装满,好吗?
OK, Pop.
好的,爸爸
You want me to deliver faster, give me a jet rocket.
你要我送的快点 给我一架飞机
I can’t be running – the cheese ends up on one side.
我不能跑 奶酪会跑到一边去的
Mookie, I didn’t say nothing. You must have a guilty conscience.
Mookie,我没有说什么 你一定是有负罪感
I’m not guilty of anything. You gotta be guilty,
我没有做错什么 你一定是有
otherwise you wouldn’t be saying that.
不然你不会那么说的
Come on, Sal.
得了吧,Sal
Where we going? Oh, shit!
我们去哪里? 哦,狗屎!
Vito, give me a hand.
Vito,帮我个忙
Come on. What? What the fuck’s the matter?
快点 什么?到底是怎么回事?
Vito, I want you to listen to me. I’m your brother.
Vito,我要你听我说 我是你的兄弟
I may smack you around once in a while but I’m still your brother.
我也许有时候偶尔扁你 但是我还是你的兄弟
So what, Pino? So fucking what?
怎么啦,Pino?那到底是怎么回事?
I love you, man.
我爱你
I’m listening. I’m listening. I want you to listen.
我在听。我在听 我要你听着
Jesus Christ, Pino, I said I’m listening.
上帝呀,Pino 我说了我在听
Vito, black…white. No. No, no, no. No.
Vito,黑人…白人 不,不,不,不,不
What are you talking about? Are you listening?
你在说什么? 你在听吗?
Stop busting my balls. I said I’m listening.
别来惹我 我说过了我在听
Mookie’s not to be trusted. I trust him, Pino.
Mookie不能相信 我相信他,Pino
No. They can’t be trusted.
不,他们不能信任
The first time you turn your back… Boom. Ahh! The spear in the back.
你一转过身… 尖刀就插在背上了
How do you know this? I know.
你怎么知道的? 我知道
How do you know, man? I know. I read.
你怎么知道的? 我知道。我读到的
I never seen you read nothing in your fucking life.
我从来没见过你这一生读过任何东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!