♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ We got to fight the powers that be
♪ 我们得和那强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ Fight the power
♪ 和强权斗争 ♪
♪ We got to fight the powers that be ♪
♪ 我们得和那强权斗争♪ ♪
(Mr Senor Love Daddy ) ‘My people, my people…what can I say?
我的人们呀, 我的人们呀…我能说什么呢?
‘Say what I can?
说什么呢我?
‘I saw it, but I didn’t believe it.
我看到了,但是我不能相信
‘I didn’t believe it, what I saw.
我不相信,我看到的
‘Are we going to live together?
我们还要一起生活吗?
‘Together, are we going to live?
一起,我们还要生活吗?
‘This is your Mister Senor Love Daddy
这里是你们的爱爸爸先生
‘talking to you from We Love Radio, 108 FM on your dial,
从我们爱电台和你们谈 108FM
‘and that’s the triple truth, Ruth.
那是绝对正确的
‘Today’s weather?
今天的天气?
‘Hot!
热!
‘Wake up!’
起床了!
Fuck! My money. Shit.
操!我的钱,狗屎
Where are you going? To get my money.
你去哪里? 去拿我的钱
Don’t try that shit, OK? You’re going to run out
别搞那名堂,好了? 你要跑掉的
and I won’t see your ass for a week.
我就有一个星期见不到你
It’s not like that.
不是那样的
You don’t give a fucking shit about me
你一点都不管我
and you don’t give a shit about your son.
你一点都不管你的儿子
I care about you and I care about my son.
我在乎你 我在呼我的儿子
Why don’t you be a man? I am a man.
你为什么不能像个男人? 我是个男人
Then act like a man. Why don’t you be a fucking man, Mookie?
那就做的像个男人 你为什么不是个男人呢,Mookie?
I’m so tired of your shit.
我都厌倦了你的狗屎
Why do we have to go over this again?
我们为什么又要说这个?
Because you don’t fucking listen, Mookie!
因为你♥他♥妈♥的不听,Mookie!
If you’d listen to me, I wouldn’t have to repeat myself like a radio.
如果你听我说,我就不用 像个电台那样老是重复了
What kind of mother you are, using fucking language like that?
你是个什么样的母亲 老是象那样用操?
What kind of mother am I? Your ass isn’t even here.
我是什么样的母亲? 你甚至都不在这里
Get another vocabulary. Get a fucking life.
用别的词 去过你的生活
Yeah. Look… Look what?
是的,看… 看什么?
I’ll be back. Don’t leave, Mookie. Don’t leave.
我会回来的 别走,Mookie。别走
I’m tired of this shit. You walk out that door, that’s it. All right?
我烦了这种狗屎 你走出那门就完了。好了?
I have to get my money from Sal. I’ll be back.
我得去找Sal拿我的钱 我会回来的
Your shit’s to the curb, Mookie, and I’m tired of it.
你到一边拉屎去,Mookie 我烦了这个
You need to step off with your stupid-ass self.
你个蠢人走一边去
You need to get a fucking life, Mookie,
你需要找到你的生活,Mookie
because the one you got is not working.
因为你现在的不行
I ain’t going to deal with this shit no more.
我不要再来搞这狗屎
Shit. Fucking ass, stupid ass, fucking pendejo.
操,蠢猪
Shit. Fuck. Fucking shit.
狗屎,操
Good morning.
早上好
Is it a good morning?
这是不是个好早上?
Yes, indeed.
是的,的确
You almost got yourself killed last night.
你昨晚几乎都被杀死了
I’ve done that before.
我以前也那么做过
Where did you sleep?
你在哪里睡得?
I didn’t.
我没有
I hope the block is still standing.
我希望这个街区还在
We’re still standing.
我们都还活着
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want my money. I wanna get paid.
我要我的钱。我要我的工资
You don’t work here no more. I want my money.
你不再在这工作了 我要我的钱
Your money couldn’t begin to pay for the window you broke.
你的工资甚至不能赔你砸碎的窗户
Radio Raheem is dead.
Radio Raheem死了
I know he’s dead. I was here, remember?
我知道他死了 我也在这里的,记得吗?
He’s dead because of his buddy. That cocksucker started this shit.
他死了因为他的哥们 那个婊♥子♥起的头
He’s responsible for that kid’s death.
他要为那孩子的死负责
He wanted to close me and you stood there and watched them burn me down.
他要关了我 你站在那里看着他们烧了我的店
I also watched the cops murder Radio Raheem.
我也看着警♥察♥杀了Radio Raheem
You’ll get it all from the insurance anyway, Sal.
你会从保险公♥司♥拿回来的,Sal
What the fuck is wrong with you? This ain’t about money.
你到底有什么问题? 这不是钱
I couldn’t give a fuck about money. You see this place?
我才不在乎钱 你看到这地方了?
I built this fucking place! With my bare fucking hands!
我建起的这个地方! 用我的双手!
Every light socket, every piece of tile.
每一个灯 每一片瓦
Me! With these fucking hands! You know what that means?
我!用这手! 你知道那意味着什么?
Yeah, it means pay me my motherfucking money.
是的,意味着付给我该死的钱
That’s what it means, Sal.
那就是什么意思,Sal
OK, Mookie.
好的,Mookie
How much do I owe you?
我欠你多少?
My salary’s 250, 250 a week.
我的薪水是250,250每个星期
One…two…
1…2…
that’s three…that’s four…
3…4…
and that’s five.
5…
You got $500. You’re a rich man now, you happy?
你有$500。你现在是个富人了,你高兴了?
You happy?
你高兴了?
He’s got 500 fucking dollars.
他挣了500美金
He’s a big man, he’s a rich fucking man.
他是个富人了
He’s never gonna have any more trouble.
他就不再有什么麻烦了
Not Mookie, he’s fucking rich.
Mookie没有了,他操富了
Who the fuck you yelling at? You’re wealthy.
你在向谁喊? 你富有了
You’re a real fuckin’ Rockefeller!
你是个真正的资本家!
You got your fuckin’ pay, now leave me alone, huh?
你拿到了你的工资 现在你可以走吧?
My salary’s 250 a week.
我的薪水是250每星期
I owe you 50 bucks.
我欠你50块
Keep it. You keep it.
留着吧 你留着
You keep it. You keep it.
你留着 你留着
I don’t believe this shit.
我不相信这狗屎
Believe it.
相信吧
Are you sick?
你病了吗?
I’m hot as a motherfucker, I’m all right, though.
我热的很 我没事
They say it’s even gonna get hotter today.
他们说今天会更热
What are you gonna do with yourself?
你自己打算怎么办?
Make that money, get paid.
工作,挣钱
I gotta go see my son, if it’s all right with you?
我要去看我的儿子了 如果你没什么的话?
(Mr Senor Love Daddy ) ‘Hey Mook! I see you, go on home to your kid.
喂,Mook我看到你了 回家回到你孩子那去
‘Now, the news and weather.
现在新闻和天气
‘Our Mayor has commissioned a panel to, quote,
我们的市长任命了一个委员会
‘”Get to the bottom of last night’s disturbance.
“调查清楚昨晚发生的动♥乱♥
‘”The City of New York will not let property be destroyed by anyone.”
“在纽约没有人的财产可以被人破坏”
‘His Honour plans to visit our block today, he should meet our Da Mayor!
市长大人计划今天来看我们的街区 他应该见见我们的Da Mayor!
‘Your Love Daddy says, “Register to vote.”
你的爱爸爸说 登记投票
‘The election is coming up.
选举就要来了
‘There’s no end in sight from this heat wave so today,
今天的热浪没有可见的尽头
‘the cash-money word is “chill” – that’s right, C-H-I-L-L.
现金词“冷” C-H-I-L-L.
‘When you hear “chill”, call in on 5-5-5-L-O-V-E
当你听到“冷”就打电♥话♥5-5-5-L-O-V-E
‘and you’ll win cash money, honey.
你就会赢取现金
‘This is Mr Senor Love Daddy coming at you from last on your dial
这里是爱爸爸
‘but first in your hearts and that’s the quintessential truth, Ruth.
但是首先在你的心里 那是非常重要的
‘The next record goes out to Radio Raheem, we love you brother.’
下一个唱片为Radio Raheem 我们都爱你
♪ From the heart of Bed-Stuy
♪ 来自心底 ♪
♪ W-E-L-O-V-E… ♪
♪ 我们爱… ♪ ♪
♪ I was looking through a window at my life today
♪ 我今天看过窗户 ♪
♪ And for the first time I saw things in a different way
♪ 我第一次以不同的方式看事物 ♪
♪ In the middle of my mind
♪ 我的头脑里 ♪
♪ It was there all the time
♪ 一直都在那里 ♪
♪ Never explain love
♪ 从不解释爱 ♪
♪ It’s not like anything you’ve ever done
♪ 这不是象任何你做过的 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!