I got a sister. You never clocked your sister.
我有个妹妹 你从来不提你的妹妹
Does she bug you?
她老是烦你吗?
You don’t hit girls like you do guys.
你不会像打男孩样的打女孩
Just fuck your brother up once, it’ll be over with.
扁他一次,一切都好了
We’ll be out of this fucking conversation.
我们不要再谈这个了
It might do some good? Yes, all right? A lot of good.
这可能会有好处的! 是的,好了?很多好处
Let’s give… Love Daddy!
让我们给… Love Daddy!
Peoples, my stomach’s been grumbling but help has arrived.
啊,我的肚子咕咕叫了但是救星了
My main man Mookie has saved the day!
我的救星Mookie今天救了我!
Straight from Sal’s Famous PiZZeria up the block.
直接来自著名的Sal比萨
Step up to the mike, Mookie.
直追麦克尔,Mookie
Come on, come on! Don’t be shy. Mmm, this smells good.
来吧,别害羞 闻起来真香
Go ahead. This is your Love Daddy talking, starvin’ like Marvin.
来吧,这里是Love Daddy在说话 象马丁样的饥饿
Say something.
说些什么
All right, I’d like to dedicate this record
好的,我希望献这张专辑
with all my heart and soul… to Tina.
和我的心和灵魂给Tina
All right! Let me put this song on while I go to work
好的!让我在去工作的时候放这首歌♥
on this chicken parmesana hero with extra cheese and extra s-sauce.
和额外的奶酪和酱
( ♪ Salsa )
( ♪ Salsa )
(Speaking Spanish)
(西班牙语)
Chill, man. Shut up. I’m trying to read.
冷静 闭嘴。我在看书
Have some fucking respect, huh?
尊重点好不好?
(Arguing continues )
(争吵继续)
( ♪ Rap )
( ♪ 说唱乐 )
(Group shouting at Radio )
(广播)
Not so loud! I want to listen to my salsa music!
不要那么响! 我要听我的salsa音乐!
Chill, chill. Chill.
冷静,冷静
You think you got it like that, bro?
你认为你能像那样得到,哥们?
Let’s go, motherfucker!
我们走,混♥蛋♥!
Turn it up, Stevie! Blow it away! Blow it!
开大声点,Stevie! 大声!
Yeah, blow it away! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
是的,大声! 哦!
Turn up the bongos! Oh, yeah!
大声点! 哦,是的!
Yo, Steve! Put it up louder. Yeah, man!
你,Steve!开响点 好的
You got it, bro.
好的,哥们
Come on, Steve, man.
来吧,Steve
Your turn, choco-man.
到你了
He’s a punk anyway, man. Yo! Hey. Pendejo!
他是个废物 喂,Pendejo!
Hey, pendejo! What’s up?
喂,pendejo! 干什么呢?
Pendejo!
Pendejo!
He’s a sucker, man. A punk. He’s a sucker, man.
他是个混♥蛋♥,一个废物 他是个混♥蛋♥
See last night’s game? Uhhuh. I saw it.
看了昨晚的比赛吗? 我看了
Best pitcher in the game… Dwight Gooden.
比赛里最好的投球手… Dwight Gooden
I knew you’d bring that up. Who’s better?
我知道你就会说这个 谁更好?
Roger Clemens.
Roger Clemens
Clemens sucks. He can’t carry Dwight’s jock.
Clemens糟糕的很 他比不过Dwight
Dwight’s best in the game. Dwight’s best in the game.
Dwight是最棒的 Dwight是最棒的
What’s up, Buggin Out? Got it.
干什么呢,瞎闹? 是的
You the man. No, you the man.
不错 不,你不错
No, you the man.
不,是你不错
I’m a struggling black trying to keep my dick hard in a cruel world.
我只是个在这个残酷世界 挣扎的黑人
What’s with the white boy?
和那白人怎么样?
Don’t start no shit. Vito’s down. Vito’s down, all right?
别提了。 Vito倒下了,Vito倒下了,好了?
Yeah, right. Vito’s down.
好的 Vito倒下了
Yeah. Phew.
是的
Yo!

Damn.
妈的
Yo!
你!
(Cyclist) Yeah?
什么?
You almost knocked me down. The word is “excuse me”.
你几乎撞倒我了 你要说“对不起”
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
对不起。我很抱歉
You stepped on my new white Air Jordans.
你踩到了我的新鞋子
That’s all you can say?
你就只会说这个?
Are you serious? Yeah.
你是认真的? 是的
I’ll fuck you up quick two times! Two times!
我♥操♥你2次都不花时间! 2次!
Who told you to be in my neighbourhood?
谁叫你到我的小区来的?
I own this brownstone.
这是我的地方
Who told you to buy a brownstone in my neighbourhood
谁叫你到我的小区来买♥♥♥房♥♥子的
on my side of the street?
在大街我的这一边?
What do you want to live in a black neighbourhood for, anyway?
你在黑人社区住想要得到什么?
I understand this is a free country. A man can live wherever he wants.
我知道这是个自♥由♥的国家 人们想住哪里就住哪里
Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that.
自♥由♥国家? 你说那我就该操了你
Man, your Jordans are fucked up!
哥们,你的鞋子毁了!
Man, might as well throw them shits out. They is broke.
哥们,不如就把它们给扔了 它们都破了
They looked good before he messed them up. He did it on purpose, man.
在他搞糟之前它们看起来还好 他故意的
Shit, you used to be so fine!
狗屎,你过去看起来都还好!
How much they cost? $100!
它们花了多少钱? $100!
American dollars! $108 with tax.
美金! $108加税!
You’re lucky I got a loving heart. Next time, cross the street quick.
你走运我有颗爱心 下次,过街的时候快点
I’m out of here. Break his feet.
我走了 打断他的脚
You should buy me another pair!
你该给我买♥♥一双的!
Black Panther’d whip his ass!
黑豹会抽死他的!
You’re lucky I’m a righteous black man or you’d be in serious trouble.
你走运我是个正义的黑人 不然你就有大♥麻♥烦了
Fuck him up. Let’s fuck him up.
操他 我们来操他
Go back to Massachusetts. I was born in Brooklyn.
回马萨诸塞去 我生在布鲁克林
(All) No! Oh! Oh! Man! Get outta here!
不!哦! 滚出去!
I should send Vito with you all the time.
我该总是让Vito和你一起
Yeah. No more 90-minute deliveries around the corner.
是的。不再有街头90分钟的送货了
I work hard like everybody else here, right?
我和在这的每个人工作的一样努力,是不是?
You know that’s true, Pino.
你知道那是真的,Pino
Vito, come here.
Vito,到这来
Come here.
到这来
What’s going on between you two?
你们俩之间有什么?
You boyfriend and girlfriend?
你们男女朋友?
What did we just talk about? What?
我们刚刚说什么了? 什么?
What did we just talk about? What you talking about?
我们刚刚说什么了? 你们刚刚说什么了?
Smack him.
扁他!
Any smacking around here, I’ll do it.
要扁人,我来
You going to listen to him to tell you to smack me, your older brother?
你打算听他告诉你来扁我 你的哥哥?
Just remember who you are.
记住你是谁
Your name is Vito Frangioni not Vito Muhammad. OK?
你的名字是Vito Frangioni 不是Vito Muhammad。明白吗?
I would love for you to stay out of my business.
我希望你别管我的闲事
Stop putting thoughts into my brother’s head, OK?
别瞎教我的弟弟,好吗?
Look, I don’t play that Muhammad shit, all right?
我不搞那穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥的狗屎,好吗?
What Muhammad shit?
什么穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥的狗屎?
Look, don’t fuck me, all right?
别惹我,好吗?
Oh, man.

Fuck, man.

I hate this place.
我讨厌这个地方
(Police radio )
(警♥察♥无线电)
What a waste.
浪费
What a waste.
浪费
As I was saying,
象我说的
before we were so rudely interrupted by New York City’s finest…
在我们粗暴的被打断被纽约最好的…
What was you saying?
你在说什么?
The motherfucker wasn’t saying shit.
那个混♥蛋♥什么都没说
Yeah. Look at that.
是的。看那
Look at what?
看什么?
It’s a goddam shame.
真♥他♥妈♥的丢脸
What’s a goddam shame?
什么他妈的丢脸?
Sweet Dick Willie. That’s my name.
小白脸Willie 那是我的名字
Man, do I have to spell it out? Make it plain.
我真的要说出来? 直接说
OK, but listen up. I’m going to break it down.
好的,但是我要分开来说
Let it be broke.
就分开来说
Can you dig it? It’s dug.
你能收集的起来? 是收集的
Look at those Korean motherfuckers across the street.
看看街对面的那些韩国混♥蛋♥
Bet they haven’t been here a year before they opened their own place.
打赌他们到这还没有一年 就开了他们自己的店
Right. It’s been about a year.
是的。一年了
A motherfuckin’ year off the boat
下船妈的一年
and they got a business in our neighbourhood, a good business.
他们在我们的小区就有了自己的生意 还是不错的生意
Occupying a building that had been boarded up
住进了木板的楼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!