Stop, Mookie. That’s not funny. Leave me alone when I’m sleeping!
别闹,Mookie。那不好笑 我睡觉的时候别吵我!
You don’t love brother Mookie any more? I loves you, Jade.
你不再爱Mookie弟弟了? 我爱你,Jade
I’ll get a lock on my door and keep your ass out of here.
我要给我的门上锁 把你锁在外面
Why don’t you go to work, man? Leave me alone for once.
你为什么不去上班? 就让我一个人一回
Later, got to get paid.
迟些,得有钱拿
Yeah, brush your teeth. I brushed my teeth.
是的,去刷牙 我刷了牙
Your breath stinks. It’s your upper lip.
你口臭 那是你的嘴
(Man ) What’s up, Sal? How you doin’ there, boy?
做什么去,Sal? 你怎么样,孩子?
Man, I got to get me a Cadillac like that.
我得自己也搞一个像那样的卡迪拉克车
Get a car just like that.
搞个就像那样的车
Oh, it’s hot.
哦,很热
Sonny, how’s the vegetables, huh?
宝贝,蔬菜怎么样?
Good morning, Sal. Vito, Pino.
早上好,Sal. Vito, Pino.
Pop, you talk to that air-condition guy?
爸,你和空调的人说了?
I been calling him all week.
我整个星期都在给他打电♥话♥
He won’t come here unless he has a police escort.
他不会来这里 除非他有警♥察♥陪着来
Pino, get a broom and sweep up front.
Pino,拿扫把,把前面扫干净
Vito, get a broom and sweep out front.
Vito,拿扫把,把前面扫干净
Huh? Sweep out front.
唔? 把前面扫干净
What? Get a broom and sweep out front!
什么? 拿扫把,把前面扫干净!
See, Pop? Every time you tell Pino what to do,
看到了,爸?每次你叫Pino做什么
he tells me to do what you told him what to do.
他就叫我去做你叫他去做的
He’s braindead, Pop, he is.
他没脑子,爸,他是那样的
Both of you, shut up.
你们俩,闭嘴
Tell Pino! Am I talking to myself here?
跟Pino说! 我在和我自己说话吗?
I didn’t want to come anyway. I hate this friggin’ place.
我也不想来 我讨厌这个鬼地方
I detest it like a sickness.
我厌恶这个地方
You detest this place like a sickness?
我厌恶这个地方?
That’s like really hate, you know? That’s hate.
那是真的恨,你知道吗? 那是恨
I didn’t say that. Oh, you didn’t say that?
我没那么说 哦,你没有那么说?
I just heard it. Am I going craZy?
我刚听到的。是我疯了?
Did I just hear that, Vito?
我刚听到的吗,Vito?
I mean, do you think you can do better?
我是说,你认为你能做的更好?
No, I didn’t think so.
不,我不那么认为
This is a respectable business and there’s nothing wrong with that.
这是个体面的生意 这没什么错的
I mean, if there’s something wrong with that, you can tell me.
我是说,如果有什么问题 你可以告诉我
Is there something wrong with that? Nothing’s wrong. OK?
有什么问题吗? 没什么,好了?
Do me a favour. Get a broom and sweep up.
帮我个忙,拿扫把,把前面扫干净
Tell Vito. What are you, deaf? Pop asked you.
叫Vito 你呢,聋了?爸叫你去
I’m gonna kill somebody today.
我今天要杀人
(Pino ) I can’t believe it. (Vito ) What?
(Pino ) 我不敢相信 (Vito ) 什么?
That you like her. I don’t like her.
你喜欢她 我不喜欢她
Yeah?
真的?
Hell, no!
妈的,不!
Hey. Hi, Mookie.
喂 喂,Mookie
Mookie. Hey, Mook.
Mookie. 喂,Mook
Morning, Mookie. Morning, Miss Mother Sister.
早上好,Mookie 早上好,大妈修女小姐
Don’t work too hard today. It’s going to be hot as the devil.
今天别干的太辛苦 会象地狱样的热的
I don’t want you falling out, you hear me?
我不想你中暑,你听到了?
I hear you, Mother Sister. Good.
我听到了,大妈修女 很好
All right. I’ll be watching you, son.
好了 我会盯着你的,孩子
Mother Sister always watches!
大妈修女老是盯着!
Mookie…
Mookie…
You’re late again.
你又迟到了
You live up the block. Your Cadillac broke?
你就住在街那头 你的卡迪拉克坏了?
Hello, Sal, Vito.
你好,Sal, Vito
Mook, what up? Just coolin’.
Mook,做什么呢? 凉快一下
Just coolin’. You’re still late.
乘凉。你还是迟到了
Relax, Pino. Take it easy, you’ll live longer.
放松,Pino 慢慢来,你会活的长一点
The front needs sweeping.
前面要扫了
Wait, you sweep. I bet Sal asked you first anyway.
等等,你扫 我打赌Sal先叫你的
That’s right.

Fuck that. I deliver piZZas, that’s what I get paid for.
操,我送比萨 那是我的工作
You’re paid to do what we say.
你的工作是做我们叫你做的
What “we” say? Did you hear Sal? I didn’t hear Sal say nothing.
什么“我们”说的?你听到Sal说的了? 我没听到Sal说什么
Who’s working for who, huh? Shh.
谁给谁做事? 嘘
Come on in, Mayor.
进来,Mayor
Morning, gentlemen.
早上好,先生们
Pino, Mookie, Vito, Sal.
Pino, Mookie, Vito, Sal
How are you?
你好吗?
Ooh-whee! It’s going to be a scorcher today.
今天会是个大热天
That’s for sure.
那时肯定的
Need any work done here?
这要做什么吗?
(Speaking Italian )
(意大利语 )
Why don’t you leave him alone?
你为什么不让他一个人?
He’s a good man. Leave him alone. Choose your weapon, Mayor.
他是个好人。别惹他 选你的武器吧,Mayor
You dropped something, Mayor.
你掉了什么,Mayor
You are going to have the cleanest sidewalk in Brooklyn.
你们会有布鲁克林最干净的人行道
Clean as the Board of Health. Ha!
和卫生局一样干净!
All right, Mayor.
好了,Mayor
Pop, I don’t believe this shit. You running welfare or something?
爸,我不相信这狗屎 你在搞福利事业还是什么?
Every day you give this aZupep a dollar.
每天你给这个猪一块钱
What’s aZupep? Are you Italian?
什么猪? 你是意大利人?
Da Mayor ain’t no aZupep.
那个Mayor不是什么猪
You give this aZupep a dollar for sweeping our sidewalk.
你给这个猪一块钱来扫我们的前面
What’s Mookie for, huh? He don’t even work.
要Mookie干什么的? 他什么都不做
I work harder and I’m your son.
我做的更辛苦而且我是你的儿子
Let’s see you carry six large pies up six flights,
让我们看看你拿六个大♥比♥萨饼 上六楼
no elevator either and shit.
没有电梯
Shut up, you two. Yeah, tell ’em.
闭嘴,你们俩 是的,教训他们
Why don’t you shut up, too, Vito?
你为什么不闭嘴,Vito?
We need to talk. Says who?
我们需要谈谈 说谁?
Says me. Says who?
说我 说谁?
Who are you? Hey! What did I just say?
你是睡? 喂!我刚说什么了?
Don’t start that “Mookie don’t work” shit.
别开始那“Mookie不做事”之类的狗屎
Yo, Ahmad! I coulda done that.
你,Ahmad 我也可以做
Man, shut up. Yo, Ahmad!
你闭嘴,你,Ahmad!
Shit. Look, stop.
狗屎。看,停下来
Punchy, you want to do any more screaming, be my guest.
Punchy,你要是想要尖叫的话 请随便吧
Yo, who’s here yelling my name?
你,谁在这里喊我的名字?
Well, Punchy told me to. “Punchy told me to.”
嗯,Punchy叫我做的 “Punchy叫我做的”
Don’t listen to this knothead. It’ll get you in trouble.
别听这小脑袋的 会让你惹麻烦的
Heard that, Punchy. Yo, Ella?
听到了,Punchy 你,Ella?
What? You got a brain. Use it.
什么? 你有大脑的话。就要用
( ♪ Rap blares )
( ♪ 说唱乐 )
Peace, y’all.
和平,你们大家
Peace, Radio Raheem. Peace, man.
和平,Radio Raheem 和平
You the man, I’m just visiting. It’s your world, G.
你是个好人,我只是路过 这是你的世界,G
In a big motherfuckin’ way.
是个混账的方式
That boy’s livin’ very large. Even walks in stereo.
那个孩子过的很好 甚至带着音响走路
Yo, PE’s in full effect, boyee!
你,起全效了!
Radio Raheem like a mo’fuck.
Radio Raheem象个混♥蛋♥
Radio Raheem, blastin’ that big box.
Radio Raheem,砸了那个大盒子
Cold rockin’ the scene.
冷血
Where’s the Miller High Life?
啤酒呢?
Where is the Miller High Life?
啤酒在哪里?
No more High Life. You look and buy.
没有啤酒了,你看来买♥♥
No more High Life? What kind of a joint is this?
没有啤酒了? 这是什么店?
How come no more High Life?
怎么会没有啤酒了?
Look, this ain’t Korea or China or wherever you from.
你看,这不是韩国或者中国 或者不管你从哪里来的
Get some Miller High Life in this fuckin’ joint.
给店里进些啤酒
You buy another beer.
你买♥♥别的啤酒
Da Mayor…
Mayor…
don’t drink this Lite shit.
别喝这种清啤
Tastes like cold pot liquor.
喝起来像冷水
All right, all right. But you’re askin’ a lot.
好了,好了 你要求太多了
To make a man change his beer, you askin’ a lot, doctor.
要个男人换他的啤酒 你要的太多了,医生
Hey! You drunk! What did I tell you about drinkin’ in front of my stoop?
喂!你醉了!我怎么告诉你在我面前 喝酒的?
Move on. You’re blockin’ my view.
走开。你挡着我了
You are ugly enough. Don’t stare at me.
你够丑了 别盯着我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!