for longer than I care to remember,
比我能记得时间还长
and I’ve been here a long time.
而我在这很长时间了
Yeah, he been here a long time. Hear, boy.
是的,他在这很长时间了 听着
Now, for the life of me…
现在,我的生活…
You know, I can’t figure this out.
你知道,我不能想清楚
Either them Korean motherfuckers are geniuses…
要么他们那些韩国混♥蛋♥是天才…
or you black asses are just plain dumb.
要么你们黑鬼就是蠢
Fuck you.
操你
It’s got to be because we’re black.
肯定是因为我们是黑人
Ain’t no other explanation. You know it’s true.
没有别的解释 你知道那是真的
They always keeping the black man to be about shit.
他们总是让黑人吃屎
You motherfuckers hold that shit down.
你个混♥蛋♥等一下说那狗屎
I’m tired of that old excuse, that shit.
我厌倦了那老狗屎理由
I swear, man, I will be one happy fool
我发誓,我会很乐意的
when we open our own business right here in our neighbourhood.
当我们开了我们自己的生意 就在我们的小区
I swear to God, I will be first in line
我发誓 我会第一个来
to spend what little money I got.
来花我的那一点点赚到的钱
You motherfuckers are always talking that old Keith Sweat shit,
你们这些混♥蛋♥老是说那老肯斯辛苦的狗屎
“I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna do that.”
“我要做这 我要做那”
You ain’t gonna do a damn thing but sit your ass on this corner.
你什么都不做出了坐在这个角落
When you gonna get your business? Just like I thought.
你什么时候会有你自己的生意? 就如我想的那样
You ain’t going to do a damn thing.
你什么都不会去做
But I’m going to go give them Koreans more of my money.
但是我会给那些韩国人更多我的钱
Out of my way. It’s Miller time, motherfuckers.
走开。是喝啤酒的时间了,混♥蛋♥
Old Moosehead fuckers telling me what to do.
老糊涂来告诉我去做什么
Coconut, you got nerve, you got off the boat, too. Leave me alone.
老糊涂,你有胆,你也下了船 别管我
Kung Fu, give me one of them damn beers.
功夫,给我一个啤酒
No more free beer. Don’t push me, baby.
没有免费的啤酒了 别惹我,宝贝
No more free beer. Don’t start no shit.
没有免费啤酒了 别胡说了
Mr Sweet Dick Willie. Right. That’s my name.
小白脸Willie先生 对,那是我的名字
It’s a motherfuckin’ shame.
太他妈的丢脸了
Man, ain’t that a bitch?
是不是那个婊♥子♥?
Here, doctor, what’s your name? Eddie.
喂,你叫什么名字? Eddie
How old are you? 10.
你多大了? 10
What makes Sammy run? My name is Eddie.
什么让山米跑? 我的名字叫Eddie
What makes Sammy run? My name is Eddie Lovell.
什么让山米跑? 我的名字叫Eddie Lovell
Relax. I want you to go to the store for me.
别紧张。我想要你到店里去一下
What’ll it cost?
要花多少钱?
How do I know if I don’t know what am I buying?
我怎么知道如果我都不知道我要买♥♥什么?
Eddie, you’re too smart for your own britches.
Eddie,对你这个年纪你太聪明了
How much do you want to go to the store for Da Mayor?
为Da Mayor去店里你要多少?
50 cents. You got a deal.
50分 成交
I want you to get me a quart of beer, Miller High Life.
我要你去给我拿一瓶啤酒 要米勒高生活
Say it’s for your bed-ridden, old granddad. Now, go. Go.
说是为你瘫在床上的老爷爷 去吧
What is wrong with him?
他有什么毛病?
He ain’t got no money for nobody.
他什么钱都没有
Look at this here, man. Cut this shit out.
看这 少来这狗屎
What makes you Da Mayor of this block?
什么让你做这条街的Da Mayor?
He’s selfappointed. Leave the man alone.
他自己说的 别管他
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Look, y’all leave me the hell alone.
看,你们都别他妈的管我
I ain’t going out like that, man.
我不会像那样出去
You walk around this block like you own it.
你在这条街上走象你拥有一样
For real.
真正的
You’re so old you’re like a fossil.
你老的就像化石了
You a bum. You’re an old drunk Zero.
你个垃圾。你是个老酒鬼
Now what do you got to say for yourself?
现在你有什么要说关于你自己的?
What you know about me?
你知道我什么?
Can’t even pee straight, nary a one of you.
甚至连尿尿都站不直
What you know about anything?
你知道什么?
Unless you…
除非你…
Unless you done stood in the door
除非你站在门里
and listened to your five hungry children crying for bread,
听听你5个饥饿的孩子哭着要面包
and you can’t do a thing about it.
你甚至什么都不能做
Your woman standing there, you can’t look her in the eye.
你的女人站在那里 你甚至都不敢看着她的眼睛
You don’t know my pain, my hurt, my feelings. You don’t know shit!
你不知道我的痛,我的伤 我的感觉。你什么都不知道!
Let him finish.
让他说完
Don’t call me bum. Don’t call me a drunk.
别叫我垃圾 别叫我醉鬼
You only got the sense God give a billy goat!
你只有上帝给雄山羊的感觉!
Don’t call me nothing. It’s disrespectful.
什么都别叫我 那是不尊重
Your mamas and papas raised you better.
你的母亲和父亲养你更好
I hope you finished your little soliloquy.
我希望你能完成你自己的小独白
I been peeing straight for years, understand what I’m saying?
我站直了尿尿好多年 明白我在说什么吗?
And you’re right, I wouldn’t listen to my five children go hungry.
你说的对,我应该听我5个饥饿的孩子
I’d be out getting a job – anything to put food in their mouth.
我会出去找个工作 任何可以给他们食物的
You’re right. I don’t want to know your pain. I don’t care.
你说得对。我不知道你的痛 我不在乎
You did this to yourself.
你自己搞得
Every day I see you walk up and down this block, inebriated.
每天我看到你在这条街走上走下 酒醉的
Never sober, but that’s what D-A stands for Da Mayor…drunk ass.
从来不清醒,但是那是Da Mayor 的D-A的意思…醉鬼
Come on! This man’s getting me mad!
哦! 这个人让我气疯了!
He don’t get no respect. You’ll never get respect here, boy.
你不尊重人 你就永远不会被尊重
I respect those who respect themselves…
我尊重那些尊重他们自己的人…
Come on, man!

Tina, I know it’s been four days. I’m a working man.
Tina,我知道已经4天了 我在工作
‘That’s nice. I work, too, and I seem to make time.’
那很好。我也工作 我就能抽时间
What do you want me to do, huh?
你想要做什么?
‘Spend some time with me and Hector!
花点时间和我和Hector一起!
‘I want you to try and make this relationship work.
我希望你努力让这个关系继续
‘If not, I’d rather not be bothered with your ass.
如果不,我宁愿不管你
‘Mookie, you’re too, too tired.’ All right, damn.
Mookie,你太,太累了 好的
I’ll be over later. ‘You always say later!’
我迟些过去 你总是说迟些
Later when I get off work.
迟些等我下班了
‘Bring some ice cream, I’m burning up.
带些冰激淋来 我太热了
‘Mookie, do you love me?’
Mookie,你爱我吗?
Do I love you?
我爱你吗?
Get off the phone.
挂电♥话♥
Be off in a second, all right, Sal?
马上就完,好吧,Sal?
Do I love you? I dedicated a record on Love Daddy’s show to you.
我爱你吗?我献了一张专辑在 Love Daddy的节目里给你
‘So what?’ (Sal) How’s anybody going to call?
那又怎么样? 别人怎么打进来?
All right!
好了!
If that ain’t love, you’re craZy.
如果那不是爱,你都疯了
Are you deaf or what?
你聋了还是怎么?
Pino, I’m talking on the phone.
Pino,我在打电♥话♥
I think I see that.
我想我看到了
Tina, I got to go. Yeah, Pino’s an asshole.
Tina,我得走了 是的,Pino是个混♥蛋♥
See you later today. Later!
待会见!
Everybody happy? (Phone )
大家高兴了? (电♥话♥)
Sal’s Famous. Yeah. Yeah, hold it.
Sal比萨。是的,好的。等一下
OK, two large anchovy and a pepperoni.
好的,2个大的鱼的和一个香肠的
OK. Just hold on one second.
好的,等一下
See? Mookie’s fucking talking on the phone,
看到了?Mookie在打电♥话♥
people are trying to call in orders, he’s losing us business.
别人要打进来定货 他在让我们失去生意
Mookie!
Mookie!
(Mouths )
(嘴)
How come niggers are so stupid?
怎么黑鬼那么蠢?
If you see a nigger, kick his ass.
如果你看到一个黑鬼,踢他的屁♥股♥
Fuck you. Stay off the phone.
操。别碰电♥话♥
Hey, Mookie, forget about it.
喂,Mookie,算了吧
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈一下吗?
What?
什么?
Who’s your favourite basketball player?
谁是你最喜欢的篮球运动员?
Magic Johnson.
魔术师强生
And movie star? Eddie Murphy.
电影明星呢? Eddie Murphy
Who’s your favourite rock star? Prince.
谁是你最喜欢的摇滚歌♥星? Prince
You’re a Prince freak. The Boss.
你是Prince的歌♥迷 老板
Bruce!
Bruce!
All you talk about is niggers but your favourite people are niggers.
你所说的都是黑人 你最喜欢的也是黑人
It’s different. Magic, Eddie, Prince…are not niggers.
不同。他们都不是…黑人
I mean, they’re not black, I mean… Let me explain myself.
我是说,他们不是黑人 我是说…让我解释一下
They’re…not really black. They’re black, but not really.
他们…不是真的黑人 他们是黑人,但不是真正的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!