-胃 -心 心
-The stomach! -The heart! The heart!
心? 这小子没有心
The heart? This boy has no heart.
-宰了他 -宰了他
-Then kill him! -Kill him!
他不配死 他不配死在我手里
He ain’t earned a death. He ain’t earned a death at my hands.
不配 他将被打上耻辱的烙印出入人群
No. He’ll walk amongst you marked with shame…
…成为巴南姆博物馆的怪物
…a freak worthy of Barnum’s Muzeum of Wonders.
屠夫手下唯一放生的人
Go only man spared by the Butcher.
不 比尔
No, Bill!
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
这边 这边
Here. Here!
走这边 快点 快点
This way. Come on. Come on!
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
我母亲的遗骨也埋在这里
My mother’s bones share this grave.
从13岁起我每赚一美元就存下10美分
I’ve saved 10 cents out of every dollar I’ve ever earned since I was 13.
一共是215美元
That’s $ 215.
靠偷以及其他方式赚来的
That’s $215 for bludgeting and the rest.
我就想给你看这东西
This is what I wanted to show you.
你身体好了我们就去这地方
This is where we’re gonna go as soon as you get well.
旧金山 加利福尼亚
San francisco, California.
那里想要什么就有什么
You can have anything you want out there.
这些人正在从河里淘金子只是用手
These men are pulling gold right out of the river with their own hands.
我们在这里 需要到那去
We’re here, and we need to get there.
从这起程 沿海岸往南走
We start here, go down around here…
再往北到旧金山
…to San francisco.
最快的路
Shortest way to go.
你愿和我一起去吧?
Would you go with me?
没必要开枪 小姐 也没必要指着我
No need to fire that, miss. Or even aim it.
我只是来探望你受伤的朋友而已
An audience with your mangled friend is all I want.
我的棒上有44条刀痕
I got 44 notches in my club.
知道是为什么吗?
Do you know what they’re for?
用于死的时候提醒我所欠上帝的债
To remind me of what I owe God when I die.
我父亲也死在战斗中
My father was killed in battle too.
在爱尔兰 在街头
In Ireland, in the streets…
敌人是那些要把强行霸占别人十分之一所得作为特权的人物
…fighting those who would take as their privilege…what could only be got and held by the decimation of a race.
这种战争已经有上千年历史了
That war is 1000 years old or more.
我们希望不会把它带到美国
We never expected it to follow us here.
可惜希望落空
It didn’t.
我们一落脚就发现它早已在这恭候多时了
It was waiting for us when we landed.
你父亲想为他的同胞在这个国家找一块安生之地
Your father tried to carve out a corner in this country for his tribe.
这就是他以及他的死兔帮的使命
That was him. That was his Dead Rabbits.
我时常想如果他能长寿一些
I often wondered, if he’d lived a bit longer…
会不会还有更多要求?
…would he have wanted a bit more?
那他去世时你为何还要搜他的口袋?
Why’d you rifle through his pockets then?
为了保管他的遗物
For safekeeping.
也许你用得着它
I thought maybe you could do with it.
血该留在刀刃上
The blood stays on the blade.
这只可怜的兔子真是我见犹怜
That’s a sorry-looking pelt.
这三个月里来它一直健康乖巧的
And it’s been so nice and quiet for the last three months.
如此罪行你能泰然处之吗?
Tell me, this charge, does it sit uneasy with you?
不行 其实我挺…
No, it’s…
不安的 比尔
…not uneasy, Bill.
不行 我没法泰然处之
No, I wouldn’t say that.
可是我效忠于法律
But my allegiance is to the law.
我们的职责就是维护♥法♥律
I’m paid to uphold the law.
你到底在说什么呀?
What in heaven’s name are you talking about?
你可能有顾虑 别以为这样会被指责
You may have misgivings, but don’t go believing that.That way lies damnation.
我没有被指责的危险 比尔
I’m in no danger of damnation, Bill.
你给我听着
Here’s the thing.
我对你那些道义上的困惑没丁点兴趣
I don’t give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum…
你这个猪脑袋
…you meatheaded shit-sack.
面前就是这样一件事
That’s more or less the thing.
我要你亲自去办 就是你
And I want you to go out there… You, nobody else.
不要别人你手下的奴才别插手
None of your little minions. I want you to go out there…
我要你亲自去
…and I want you…
我要你去惩治…
…to punish the person…
那个家伙…
…who’s responsible…
那个杀害了这只可怜的兔子的家伙
…for murdering this poor little rabbit.
你明白了吗?
Is that understood?
是的
Right.
走之前先尝几口鲜肉吧
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out.
该死
Damn it.
是你吗?
Is that you, boy?
我开枪其实没其他意思
I didn’t mean nothing by that shot, you know.
只是你吓了我一跳
You scared me is all.
你该知道我绝对不会伤害你的
Sure you know I’d never do you harm.
出来吧 小伙子
Come out now, lad.
还记得你父亲和我吗?
Remember your father and me.
当时你是不是太小了?把杰克叔叔给忘了?
Are you too young to remember your old Uncle Jack?
时间过得真快
Oh, the times we had.
你知道我不会伤害你的
You know I won’t hurt you.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
我去叫安德鲁 安德鲁 过来看
I’m gonna get Andrew. Andrew, come see.
安德鲁 过来看 快 都快点
Andrew, come see, quick! Everybody, quick!
搞得人人自危 下一位该到哪位政客了?
This is bad for everybody. What’s next? Dead politicians?
对我来说 你们6条命没他一条命值钱
I could spare half a dozen of you easier than I can spare him.
这小子挺有干劲
Still, I think it shows dash.
给这小子多一点时间 我们会和他算总帐的
Give the boy some time. We’ll settle with a good dustup.
每天有好多同胞从船上下来
There’s more of us coming off these ships every day.
听说每周有15000爱尔兰人到来
I heard 15,000 Irish a week.
可我们为什么还是怕本地帮?
And we’re afraid of the Natives.
如果我们团结起来那就不止是个帮派 简直是只军队
Get all of us together, we ain’t got a gang. We got an army.
我们需要一颗火种 对吧? 一颗火种
And all you neet a spark, right? Just one spark.
星星之火 可以燎原
Something to wake us all up.
出♥卖♥♥♥你的人是我
It was me played you false.
-我后悔刚才说了那话 -后悔?
-I’d take it back if I could. -Take it back?
约翰尼 我要杀了你
Johnny, I gotta kill you.
滚出五点区 别再回来
Get out of the Points and don’t come back.
你去哪 小伙子?
Where you going, boyo?
跟我来
Come along.
跟我来
Come on.
告诉我们 你惹了什么麻烦?
Tell us, John, what’s the trouble?
没麻烦 比尔
No trouble, Bill.
还在为你的那些朋友保密?
Still hiding out with your friends?
不是 我和他们不是一路的 比尔
No, I’m… I’m not with them, Bill.
我和你是一路的 和本地帮是一路的
I’m with you. I’m with the Natives.
据我所知 你一直都是本地帮的…
You always was a Native as far as I’m interested, John…
…直到你成为叛徒之前
…till you became a stag.
你说你是本地帮的 你知道本地帮的人是什么样的吗?
You tell me you’re a Native. Do you want to know what a Native is?
本地帮的好汉
A Native is a man…
…为了国家不惜流血牺牲
…what’s willing to give his life for his country…
…就象我父亲那样
…like my father done.
你愿意这么做吗?小朋友?
Are you willing to do that, my young friend?
约翰 约翰尼!
John. Johnny!
约翰尼?
Johnny?
约翰
John…
我伤得很重
It hurts too much.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
对不起 约翰尼
I’m sorry, Johnny.
天主圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners…
求您现在和在我们临终时为我们罪人祈求天主 阿门
…now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
安息吧 妈妈
Rest in peace, Ma.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here, boyo?
这黑鬼上教堂干什么?
What’s a nigger doing in this church?
死兔帮应该怎么对付本地帮?
What’s a Dead Rabbit doing with the Natives?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!