我没有儿子
I never had a son.
文明正在衰退
Civilization is crumbling.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
如果你有话要说
If you got anything to say…
现在可以说了
…now is the time to say it.
他到底是你什么人? 珍妮
Who is he to you, Jenny?
我12岁那年
I was 12 years old.
母亲去世了 我无家可归
My mother was dead. I was living in a doorway.
他带我回家 照顾我…
He took me in, took care of me…
…用他的方式
…in his own way.
我打了胎之后
After they cut out the baby…
他不喜欢留下疤痕的女孩
Well, he doesn’t fancy girls that scarred up.
你应该想得到
You should know in your own mind…
除非我求他 他根本不会碰我的
…that he never laid a hand on me until I asked him to.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
先生们 先生们 向你们致以最热烈的欢迎
Gentlemen. Fine gentlemen, you are most welcome…
此地妙景纷呈 美不胜收
…to this palace of wonder and enchantment…
媲美中桑鲁卓描绘的最美妙的幻境
where visions to rival the finest imaginings of Scheherezade…and her tales from the perfumed nights of Arabia…
令人目不暇接
…will greet your famished eyes.
我怎么为这位亚麻头发的日耳曼美人开价呢?
What am I bid for this flaxen-haired Teutonic beauty?
请尽情欣赏这些美艳动人的异国尤物
Feast your eyes on the magnificent plumage of these exotic creatures.
先生们 想必已经看清楚笼中的依人小鸟
Gentlemen, you’ve seen our caged birds.
你如何才能令她们歌♥唱呢?
Well, how’d you like to make them sing?
我来看看你们出的钱 她们终会为你歌♥唱的
Let me see the color of your money, and they could be singing for you.
主将圣灵的力量注入我的脊梁
May God put the steel of the Holy Spirit in my spine…
将圣母的爱放入我心
…and the love of the Blessed Virgin in my heart.
阿门
Amen.
别紧张
Easy now.
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
他没说实话
He’s not who he says he is.
他没说实话?
He’s not who he says he is?
怎么开价? 怎么开价? 怎么开价
What am I bid? What am I bid? What am I bid?
亏他还把你当朋友
Count your blessings he considers you a friend.
他日日夜夜处心积虑 就是考虑一件事–杀你的万全之策
The only thing he considers, every day and every night, is how best to kill you.
你长着一条嚼不烂的舌头 你是不是想我把它割下来
You got a loose tongue in your head. You want me to take it out for you?
然后塞到你的屁♥眼♥里去才好?
I’ll bury it right up your fundament where it belongs.
我看穿你了 你很心虚
I can read right through you. You’re empty…
他叫瓦伦
His name is Vallon!
别动手 比尔
Don’t do it, Bill. His name’s Vallon.
这些来自中国的人好古怪
They’re curious people, these Celestials.
别信他
Don’t trust this guy.
-你知道他为什么穿短袖吗? -为什么?
-Know why he wears short sleeves? – Why?
是为了让人看到他什么也没藏
So everyone can see he’s got nothing stashed.
天啊 希望短袖不会成为时尚
Jesus, let’s hope that never becomes the fashion.
约翰尼
Johnny.
起来
Get up.
女士们 先生们 在此提请您注意
Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your kind attention.
某些人已经注意到了
As some of you have surely noticed…
我们的朋友及捐助人威廉.卡丁先生
…our friend and benefactor Mr. William Cutting…
今晚穿了件与众不同的马甲
…is tonight wearing a waistcoat of certain distinction.
我们.
Might we…
我们呼吁他出来为大家表演…
Might we tonight appeal to him to favor us…
集技巧 勇气 胆量于一身的激动人心的节目
…with another exciting exhibition of skill…courage, daring and drama!
大马士革之剑
-The Sword of Damascus! -The Tomahawk!
比尔要表演了
Bill’s going up.
显显你的刀法
Show us your knives.
大马士革之剑 孩子
Strut your stuff, Billy boy.
大马士革之剑
Sword of Damascus!
-蜘蛛之吻 -血流成河
-The Spider’s Kiss! -The River of Blood!
-早安荣耀 -死亡之风
-The Morning Glory! -The Wheel of Death!
-威廉.退尔 -蝴蝶
-William Tell! -The Butterfly!
-印第安战斧 -蜘蛛女之吻
-The Tomahawk! -The Spider’s Kiss!
屠夫的徒弟
The Butcher’s Apprentice!
屠夫的徒弟
The Butcher’s Apprentice.
-请继续表演 -请继续表演
-Command performance. -Command performance.
-请继续表演 -你去哪了?
-Command performance. -Where have you been?
我将遵令献艺
A command performance indeed!
我让你离开这里 你还不懂吗?
-Get out of here. -Don’t do it.
为此 我必须征得我表演节目的老搭档
And for this I must beg the indulgence of my former assistant…
的允诺
…in matters of impalement.
屠夫的嫡传弟♥子♥的允诺
The Butcher’s original apprentice.
你看如何 珍? 为了纪念过往的合作再来一次?
What do you say, Jen? One more time for the sweet souvenir?
来吧
Come on.
别动
Don’t you do it.
好女孩 珍妮
Good girl, Jenny.
-别害怕 -好女孩!
-Don’t be afraid. -What a woman.
晚上好 比尔
Good evening, Bill.
她不会有事的
She’ll be all right.
-还记得吗? -当然
-Remember this? – Of course.
不♥穿♥披肩你会更惬意 爱华亭小姐
You may feel more comfortable without that garment, Miss Everdeane.
你得给我偷件新的来 比尔
You’ll have to filch me a new one, Bill.
你口袋里有东西吗?
Anything in your pockets tonight?
我还没开始工作呢
Oh, I ain’t started working yet.
我送你的那个小金盒呢?
What about that locket that I gave you?
我道歉 亲爱的 捡起来吧
Apologies, my dear. Pick it up.
可怜的小美人
Whoopsie-daisy!
这东西被我给毁了
Now it’s good and broke.
今晚状态真不好
I can’t seem to get anything right tonight.
你够胆再来个压轴表演吗?
You got the sand to give them a grand finale?
你的准头好一点还差不多
Maybe when you’re aiming a little straighter.
还是让你见血了 珍 这破音乐听够了
Still got some blood in you, Jen? Enough of this heathen music!
把那帮该死的猴子赶走 开始演奏 伙计们
Get rid of these goddamn monkeys. Strike up, boys!
准备? 这是美国之夜
Ready? This is a night for Americans!
-珍妮 -把你的手拿开
-Jenny! -Get your hands off me.
-快走 -把你的手拿开
-Go away. -Get your hands off me!

Move.
阿姆斯特丹!
Amsterdam!
脱帽
Hats off!
我们在心中永远怀念那些死去的弟兄们
We hold in our hearts the memory of our fallen brothers…
他们的鲜血留在我们每天走过的街道上
…whose blood stains the very streets we walk today.
同时我们在今晚 也追悼我们的敌人的首领
Also on this night, we pay tribute to the leader of our enemies…
一位可敬之人 慷慨赴死
…an honorable man who crossed over bravely…
…为他的信仰而战
…fighting for what he believed in.
为了打败敌人我只能结束了他的生命
To defeat my enemy, I extinguish his life…
…正如我毁灭这杯中的火焰一般
…and consume him as I consume these flames.
向牧师瓦伦致敬
In honor of Priest Vallon.
那里是弱点
That’s a wound.
天啊
God!
我向大家介绍牧师瓦伦的儿子
I want you all to meet the son of Priest Vallon.
我对他关怀倍至
I took him under my wing…
看看现在他怎么报答我的
…and see how I’m repaid?
-这个畜生 -先救我一命
-You bastard! -Saves my life one day…
为的是他日象小贼一样图谋我的性命
…so he can kill me the next like a sneak-thief…
…而不是象男子汉一样地公平决斗
…instead of fighting like a man.
这种行为卑鄙地玷污了你高尚的父亲
A base defiler, unworthy of a noble name.
天啊
God! Jesus!
好了 麦格罗恩 把他抬上桌
All right, that’l do, McGloin. Splay him out.
黑人不许看 你 你想偷♥窥♥
This show ain’t for blackies. You! You get to watch.
听见吗? 黑鬼!
Don’t you hear, nigger?
这可是鲜肉 知道我什么意思吗?
This is fresh meat. You know what I mean?
我们得先把肉软化一下
We need to tenderize this meat a little bit.
好吧 现在吻别这张年轻英俊的脸吧
All right, let’s kiss good night to that pretty young face of yours.

No!

No!
大家想要什么? 肋排还是里脊 腰还是小腿?
What’l it be, then? Rib or chop? Loin or shank?
-肝 -脾
-The liver! -The spleen!
-舌头 -肾
-The tongue! -Kidneys!
-肺 -肝
– The lungs! – The liver!
-舌头 -肾
-The tongue! -The kidneys!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!