我听到了 我听到了 我也很惊讶
I hear you, I hear you. I was as surprised as…
我知道你不开心 我也不知道她怀孕了
I know you’re upset. I had no idea she was pregnant.
我也是这么想的 但显然…
Listen, I thought so, too, but evidently that wasn’t…
你想知道真♥相♥吗
you want to know the truth?
真♥相♥就是艾米不想要孩子
The truth is, Amy didn’t want kids.
对 我也很震惊
Well, I’m as surprised as…
你跟我说是你不想要孩子的
you told me you didn’t want kids.
我可不想吵架
I was trying to put a good face on.
结果你老婆突然就怀孕了
Then, suddenly, you’ve got a pregnant wife.
这下你的问题严重了
That’s a problem for you.
再加上那个秘密小情人
Especially when you factor in the secret teenage girlfriend.
拜托 别再看艾伦·阿伯特的节目了
Oh, stop watching Ellen Abbott!
那你♥他♥妈♥就告诉我事实
You have to fucking talk to me!
我没跟你说她不想要孩子
I didn’t tell you that she didn’t want kids,
是因为她不想让别人知道 好吗
because she didn’t want me to. OK?
因为那样你们又会多一条恨她的理由
Because it would have just been another reason for you to hate her.
理由已经够多了 这样比较简单…
And we had enough of those already! It was easier to just…
-骗我吗 -我想要孩子
– lie to me? – I wanted kids!
我们刚搬来的时候 我去过人工受孕诊所
When we first moved here, I went to a fertility clinic!
-没成功吗 -我做了我那一半
– It didn’t work? – I did my part!
打飞机吗
Masturbate.
轮到艾米做她那一半的时候
When it came time for Amy to do her thing,
突然她就说
all of a sudden it was like…
“我不清楚诶 还是别做了吧”
“Well, I don’t know. Maybe. No, thanks.”
现在还有谁会相信你的话
Now, who would believe you?
好吧
All right.
这是诊所寄来的信
This is a letter from the clinic.
告诉我他们要销毁我的精♥子♥
Notifying me that they’re gonna destroy my sample,
除非我联♥系♥他们
unless I contact them.
我把信给了艾米
So, I gave it to Amy.
第二天却在垃圾桶里找到了它
The next day, I saw it in the trash.
可是那时候你已经和安迪好上了吧
But you were already with Andie by then, right?
我想和艾米要个孩子
I wanted a baby with Amy.
如果一年前艾米能怀孕的话
A year ago, Amy being pregnant
那就再好不过了
would have been the best thing ever!
“当你可怜的艾米染上风寒 甜点也…”
“When your poor Amy has a cold, this dessert just…”
这是你没解开的提示
this is the clue you couldn’t solve.

Yeah.
德西寄来的信
A letter from Desi.
是艾米的那个变♥态♥前男友吗
That creepy boyfriend of Amy’s?
对 那个愿意为她赴汤蹈火的大款
Yeah, it was the fucking rich guy who would do anything for her.
老是想起他 真是恶心
It just kept hanging over my head. It was disgusting.
你们的婚前协议
Your prenup?
尼克 你为啥收着这些东西
Nick, why have you kept this stuff?
你的恨意都在这个盒子里了
It’s like a little box of hate.
不知道 也许我确实恨她
I don’t know, go! Maybe I hate her!
不管怎样我都爱你
I love you no matter what.
但是你必须告诉我
But you need to tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你想问我什么
What are you asking me?
你是要问我有没有杀我老婆吗 马尔
Are you asking me if I killed my wife, go?
你是要问我这个吗 我有没有杀我老婆
Is that what you’re asking me? If I murdered my wife?
我不会问你这种问题的
I would never ask you that!
马尔
Margo!
别踩到玻璃
Don’t walk on the glass.
你啥都不知道对吧
You have no clue, do you?
线索三
线索三
线索三
他那天为什么过来
Why was he here that night?
他的老婆失踪了 为什么要到这儿来
His wife is missing. Why come here?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
朗达 我们已经破案了
Rhonda, we got this.
逮捕他吧
Let’s make the arrest.
你知道没有尸体要立谋杀案有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to make a murder case without a body?
不知道
No.
非常难
Well, it’s incredibly hard.
所以 我还需要一样东西
So, I want one last thing.
什么东西
What’s that?
尸体
I want a body.
想象我是个很坏很坏的女孩
Picture me. I’m a girl who’s very, very bad.
小心
Be careful.
我必须受到惩罚 活该被逮个正着
I need to be punished, and by “Punished,” I mean “Had.”
锁链
皮鞭
惩罚

该死
Fuck.
五周年纪念的东西都在那里
It’s where you keep goodies for anniversary five.
木头
仓库
快打开门吧
So, open the door.
惩罚 木头 沙滩
Punish. Wood. Beach.
进来瞧一瞧
And look alive.
惩罚 木头
Punish. Wood.
木头
Wood.
我要学着相信我的丈夫是爱我的
I will practice believing my husband loves me,
也会爱这个孩子
and will love this baby.
相信这个孩子也许能拯救我们的婚姻
That this child might really save our marriage.
但也许我错了
But I could be wrong.
因为有时候
Because sometimes,
他看我的眼神
the way he looks at me,
让我感觉
I think.
我的梦中情人
Man of my dreams.
我孩子的父亲
Father of my child.
我的丈夫 也许会杀了我
This man of mine may kill me.
他也许真的会
He may truly
杀了我
Kill me.
我♥操♥
WTF?
现在我死了 我觉得开心多了
I am so much happier now that I’m dead.
七月五日


理论上说还是”失踪”
Technically, “Missing.”
但很快就会判定我死亡了
Soon to be presumed dead.
消失了
Gone.
而我那懒惰 撒谎 劈腿
And my lazy, lying, cheating,
还蒙在鼓里的丈夫
oblivious husband,
会因为谋杀我而锒铛入狱
will go to prison for my murder.
尼克·邓恩夺走了我的骄傲与尊严
Nick Dunne took my pride and my dignity,
还有我的希望和财产
and my hope and my money.
他不停向我索取 直到我不再存在
He took and took from me until I no longer existed.
这就是谋杀
That’s murder.
让他得到应有的惩罚吧
Let the punishment fit the crime.
要伪造一出以假乱真的谋杀 必须非常严谨
To fake a convincing murder, you have to have discipline.
和一个蠢货邻居交朋友
You befriend a local idiot.
倾听她无聊生活的各种细节
Harvest the details of her humdrum life.
不停地跟她提起你老公的暴脾气
And cram her with stories about your husban’s violet temper.
秘密地制♥造♥财政危机
Secretly create some money troubles.
刷爆信♥用♥卡♥ 网上赌博也可以
Credit cards, perhaps online gambling.
趁他不注意
With the help of the unwitting,
提高自己的保险金额
bump up your life insurance.
购买♥♥逃走用的车 去交易网站
Purchase getaway car. Craigslist.
买♥♥便宜的普通车 现金交易
Generic. Cheap. Pay cash.
你需要包装自己
You need to package yourself
这样你走了大家才会觉得可惜
so that people will truly mourn your loss.
美国人最爱的就是孕妇了
And America loves pregnant women.
就好像滚个床单很难一样
As if it’s so hard to spread your legs.
知道真正难的是什么吗
You know what’s hard?
如何抽干马桶
伪造怀孕
Faking a pregnancy.
首先 抽干♥你♥的马桶
First, drain your toilet.
邀请怀孕的蠢货去你家
Invite pregnant idiot into your home,
给她狂灌柠檬汁
and ply her with lemonade.
窃取怀孕的蠢货的尿
Steal pregnant idiot’s urine.
收工
Voilà.
在医疗记录里 你已经怀孕了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!