她穿着一身粉
She was all in pink.
那天是情人节
It was Valentine’s day.
2012年2月14日
情人节我觉得我该买♥♥把枪
For Valentine’s day, I thought I’d buy a gun.
我都疯成这样子了
That is how crazy I’ve become.
尼克想要我离开 可又不愿提出离婚
Nick wants me gone but he won’t ask for a divorce.
在他看来 我是他酒吧的老板
In his mind, I’m the owner of his bar,
他唯一的资金来源
his only line of credit.
手握婚前协议的贱♥人♥
The bitch with the prenup.
我可以回我父母家
I could go home to my parents,
那样我就不得不告诉他们真♥相♥
but I’d have to tell them the truth.
可是说出来我自己都不会信
And I don’t even know if I believe the truth.
我真觉得尼克会伤害我吗
Can I really think Nick would hurt me?
我开始妄想 太疯狂了
I’m being paranoid. Crazy.
只是
It’s just…
有把枪在身边睡得会安稳些
I’d sleep better with a gun.
寻人
艾米·邓恩
七月八日
三天后
消失
糟糕
Oh, shit.
起床了 宝贝 我姐要出来了
Wake up, baby. My sister’s gonna come out here.
-抱歉催你这么急 -没关系
– Sorry to rush you. – It’s okay.
-来 我帮你 -好
– Here. Let me help you. – Okay.
穿好了
Just get that.
小心点
Be very careful.
我没事
I’m all right.
给你
Here you go.
向我保证每天都要跟我说话
Promise me we’ll talk every day.
好的 会的
Okay, we will.
每天都要 尼克 不然我会疯的
Every day, Nick, or I’ll go crazy.
不要疯
Don’t go crazy.
好的
Okay.
你个死蠢货
You fucking idiot.
你个王八蛋 你♥他♥妈♥当着我的面撒谎
You fucking asshole! You fucking lied to my fucking face!
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
她多大了
How old is she?
二十出头
She’s in her early 20s.
有多久了
How long?
-一年半 -你骗了我一年多
– A year and a half. – You lied to me for over a year?
我要是告诉你 你会阻止我的
If I told you, you would have made me stop.
她也太小了
It’s so fucking small.
你骗人还出轨 就跟爸一个德行
You’re a liar and a cheat! You’re just like dad!
你都怎么认识她的
How did you even meet her?
她是我的学生
She’s one of my students.
我还以为作家都讨厌陈词滥调
I thought writers hated cliché.
我不是作家
I’m not a writer.
“呜呜 我被炒了
“Boo-hoo, I got laid off.
我得去操个90后”
I guess I’ll fuck a teenager.”
不是那样的 好吗
It wasn’t like that, okay?
你不知道跟艾米在一起有多惨
You have no idea how shitty it was with Amy.
她弄得我感觉多糟糕
How fucking terrible she made me feel.
我真的郁闷得不行
Flyover boy. I would get knots in my stomach.
回家时 在我都他妈没进门之前
Just coming home, knowing she would be sitting there,
就知道她会那么坐在那儿一脸不满
dissatisfied, before I even walked in the fucking door.
这样太糟糕了
This is so bad.
要是有人发现了 你就完了
If anybody finds out, you’re totally fucked.
邦妮在我办公室发现了一条内♥裤♥
Boney found a pair of panties in my office,
偶尔安迪和我会在那儿…
where, occasionally, Andie and I…
我都不知道这意味着什么
I don’t know what the fuck it means.
这是那个蠢货的吗
Are they super-twat’s?
她叫安迪
Her name is Andie.
她也不太确定
She’s not entirely sure.
所以你上的这个姑娘
So we are dealing with a 20-year-old,
都20岁了 少条内♥裤♥都不知道
who isn’t sure where she leaves her undies?
如果不是安迪的 那就是艾米的
If they’re not Andie’s, that means that they’re Amy’s,
她刻意留在那儿让我发现的
and she left them there for me to find.
尼克 之前我还替你担惊受怕
Nick, I was scared for you before,
现在我真的是目瞪口呆了
and now, I’m fucking petrified.
我们今晚要为你失踪的妻子守夜
We’re having a vigil tonight for your missing wife.
今早你却在跟你的小女友吻别
And this morning, you’re kissing your college girlfriend goodbye!
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
你最近有看电视吗
Have you watched television lately?
有线台的新闻全再说你
Cable news is all over your shit.
这位酒吧老板犯什么毛病了
I mean, what is wrong with this barkeep?
妻子失踪了
His wife’s nowhere to be found,
而这位尼克·邓恩却在与别人调情
and here’s Nick Dunne for you, flirting.
拍得不错吧
Cute pic, huh?
-那是谁 -一个可悲的追星族
– Who is that? – Some fucking tragedy groupie.
-那他妈是谁 -我不知道
– Who the fuck is that? – I don’t know.
她想给我做派来着
She was trying to give me a casserole.
今天的节目我们请到了辩护律师
On the show today we have defense attorney,
坦纳·博尔特
Tanner Bolt.
杀妻凶手的守护神
Patron Saint to wife-killers everywhere.
坦纳·博尔特
Tanner Bolt,
你真的打算为尼克·邓恩辩护吗
would you actually consider defending Nick Dunne?
一如既往的我想说
Well, let me just say…
埃伦 感谢你如此热情地欢迎我
as always, Ellen, thank you for such a warm welcome.
我当然会为尼克·邓恩辩护
But of course, I’d defend Nick Dunne.
虽然他没有在大家面前痛哭流涕
Listen, just because this guy isn’t walking around weeping,
并不代表他就不受伤
that doesn’t mean that he’s not hurting.
坦纳 反♥社♥会♥的标志之一
Tanner, the hallmark of a sociopath
就是缺乏同情心
is a lack of empathy.
真♥相♥是 在这种情况下要显得正常
But the truth is, you’d have to be a sociopath
就太反♥社♥会♥了
to behave normally in this situation.
因为这是世上最不正常的情况
Because it’s the most abnormal situation in the world.
坦纳 你是想告诉我这张照片
Tanner, are you trying to tell me that this photo
根本不是正常行为吗
is remotely in the realm of acceptable behavior?
我不想再被女人批评攻击了
I’m so sick of being picked apart by women.
你得雇坦纳·博尔特
You need to hire Tanner Bolt.
我不该沦落至此
I don’t deserve this.
无罪推定
Innocent until proven guilty.
你就该遭这报应
That’s exactly what you deserve.
回去吧 尼克
Go home, Nick.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我们居然还没逮捕这家伙
I can’t believe we haven’t arrested this guy.
不能因这金发碧眼的傻瓜的一面之辞
We’re not gonna arrest anybody,
我们就去逮捕谁
just because some blonde dunce says so.
你这么给他开脱 爱上他了吗
Why are you going so easy on him? You got a crush?
首先 我是在办案 不是搜捕女巫
One, I am conducting an investigation, not a witch-hunt.
其次 别这么跟我说话 永远不要
And, two, don’t talk to me that way, ever.
她想要买♥♥枪
She was trying to buy a gun.
我们不知道是谁
We don’t know who
或者什么东西吓到她了 吉尔
or what was scaring her, Gil.
汇报最新情况
Give me the update.
目前没有吸毒的可能 这条去掉了
No drug angles panned out yet, so cross that off the list.
我去找了照顾尼克父亲的护士们
I talked to the nurses who care for Nick’s father.
那家伙虽是个混♥蛋♥ 但虚弱到不行
The guy’s a bastard, but he’s weak as a kitten,
所以也从单子上划去
so cross that off the list.
鲁米诺荧光测试结果 厨房♥里的血迹
So, luminol lit up the kitchen
简直像开了花一样
like the 4th of July.
血迹相当多
The blood is profuse.
是艾米的 B型
It is Amy’s, type B,
很快就能提取出DNA了
and we should have DNA soon.
可能的凶器呢
Thoughts on a weapon?
这痕迹表明是被钝器重击所致
Trajectory indicates blunt force.
也许是根球杆 或是小木棍
Maybe a club or a two-by-four.
她在那儿倒下了 可能没再起来
She fell there, but I doubt she got back up.
艾米的医疗记录拿到了吗
Amy’s medical records come in?
还没有 今晚晚些时候能拿到
No, we’ll have them later tonight.
我妻子说他是个杀手
My wife says he’s a killer.
好吧 既然蒂凡尼都说了…
Well, if Tiffany says…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!