好一个男人的密室
You got the makings of a real man cave.
就等着妻子永远消失了
Everything just waiting until the wife goes away for good.
尼克
Nick!
-你们不能这样做 -我们当然可以
– You can’t do that! – Of course we can.
艾米 是时候重新开始了
Amy, it’s time to move on.
我有什么能帮忙的吗
What can I do to help?
我需要时间考虑
I need some time to think.
-这是你最不需要的 -德西
– That’s the last thing you need. – Desi.
二十年来 你一直让我等
Twenty years, you have kept me dangling.
你昨晚终于来见我了 你选择了我
Finally, last night, you came to me, and you chose me.
跟着昨晚的直觉走
Follow that instinct.
不要再让自己挨打
Don’t trust the instinct that left you beaten,
睡在车里无家可归 担惊受怕
and homeless, sleeping in your car, fearing for your life.
我不会强迫你
I’m not gonna force myself on you.
你说的我都懂 德西
I understand what you’re saying, Desi.
我真的懂
I do.
我被长时间虐待
Just been… I’ve been so mistreated for so long.
都忘了如何处事
I’ve forgotten how to behave.
我明天会搬进来
I’ll move in here tomorrow.
我们一起想办法解决
And we’ll work it out together.
我只想要你做回自己
I just want you to be you again.
他们抓走马尔是为了吓唬你
They only took Margo to fuck with you.
我不能让她在那里多待一秒
She’s not spending another fucking second in there.
我要进去告诉他们真♥相♥
I’m gonna go in, and I’m gonna tell them everything.
怎么了
What?
我们只能跟邦妮透漏一点
We tell Boney very little.
没有尸体 没有凶器
Without a body, without a murder weapon.
他们只能期望你认罪
Their only hope is a confession.
把说话权让给他们
So, you let them do all the talking.
那我们就有时间组织你的辩词
That way, we can jump-start your defense.
真♥相♥就是我的辩词
The truth is my defense.
认得它们吗
Recognize these?
艾米送我的周年纪念日礼物
Yes. It’s Amy’s anniversary present to me.
她是通过这些告诉你她怀孕的吗 尼克
Was that how she told you she was pregnant, Nick?
妈妈爸爸孩子 这就让你生气了吗
Mommy, daddy, baby, and that made you real mad?

No.
-认得这个吗 -从未见过
– Recognize this? – Never seen that before in my life.
这是艾米的日记 在你♥爸♥爸家里找到的
It’s Amy’s diary. We found this at your father’s house.
这是你妻子的笔迹吗
Is this your wife’s handwriting?
-他又不是鉴定专… -看上去是
– He’s not a handwriting ex… – looks like it.
我们的专家也这样认为
Our experts thought so, too.
我们来玩个是真还是假的游戏
Do you wanna play a little true or false?
没问题
Sure.
“他抹掉我嘴唇上的糖霜 吻了我”
“And then he brushes the sugar off my lips so he can taste me.”
真的
Yeah, that’s true.
你还以为藜麦是种鱼
You thought quinoa was a fish?
这也是真的
That is also true, yes.
她想要孩子 你攻击了她
She wanted to get pregnant, you assaulted her.
我打了她 从来没有
I hit her? No, never happened.
-这里说的是推 -完全没有
– “Pushed,” It says “Pushed.” – Absolutely not.
我从来没碰过她
I never touched her.
她试图去买♥♥枪
She tried to buy a gun.
不会吧 不过我也不知道
I doubt that, but I don’t know.
我要读下最后一句吗
Shall I read the last entry?
读吧
Sure.
“这男人可能会杀了我”
“This man may kill me.”
她的原话 “这男人可能会杀了我”
In her own words, “This man may kill me.”
真巧 写到这就结束了
It’s kind of a convenient end note.
以备日后参考
For future reference.
记住 你不是笔迹鉴定专家
The truth, you are not a handwriting expert.
我知道了
Okay, I know.
朱蒂失踪的手柄
Judy’s missing handle.
宽四寸厚二尺 跟球杆一样大
Big as a two-by-four, right? Big as a club.
我们第一天在你家办公室的壁炉里找到的
We found this day one, in the fireplace in your home office.
我们一开始不知道是什么
We didn’t know what the hell it was,
但七月里生火吗
but fire in July?
我们把它包了起来
We bagged it.
我也从未见过
I’ve never seen that before either.
我们验过了 火是抹不去血迹的 尼克
We just tested it. Fire doesn’t erase blood, Nick.
尼古拉斯·邓恩
So, finally, Nicholas Dunne,
你因杀害你妻子而被捕
you’re under arrest for the murder of your wife.
别说话
Do not say another word.
-不听听我的辩词吗 -尼克
– What about my side? – Nick!
七月二十六日
失踪
二十一天后
还要咖啡吗
More coffee?
好的
I’d love it.
记得以前我们逃课去的那个岬角吗
Remember that time we skipped school and drove to the cape?
当然 现捞的龙虾
God, yeah. Lobster right from the ocean.
真让我怀念以前
This reminds me of that.
过不完的假期
Never-ending holiday.
你不无聊吗
You’re not bored?
德西 我怎么会无聊呢
Desi, how could I be bored?
你可以谈论十八世纪的交响乐
You can discuss 18th-century symphonies.
十九世纪的印象派
19th-century impressionists,
引用普鲁斯特的原文
quote Proust in French.
法国小说家
尼克对文化的了解
Nick’s idea of culture was
只限于边看电视剧
a reality TV marathon
边打飞机
with one hand down his boxers.
我得走了
I really have to get going.
我会尽快回来的
But I will be back just as soon as I can.
我的钥匙
My keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
年轻人都这样穿
That’s how the kids wear it.
邓恩 你律师真厉害
Dunne? You got one hell of a lawyer.
-你还好吗 -还好 你呢
– Are you okay? – Yes. Are you?
走吧
Let’s go.
现在怎么样了
So… what does this mean?
你可以出狱了
Well, you’re out on bond.
舒舒服服在家准备庭审
You can relax at home while we prep for trial.
低着头
Keep your head down.
坦纳 有任何艾米的消息吗
Tanner, is there any fucking lead on Amy?
我的两个得力助手在查
I’ve got two of my best guys on it.
她就像消失在空气了
She’s air.
有种你就回家 艾米
Come home, Amy. I dare you.
八月三日
失踪
二十九天后
科林斯先生到家咯
Mr. Collings is home.
你好 科林斯先生
Hello, Mr. Collings.
我想你了
I’ve missed you.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking…
我不能离开你
I don’t wanna be without you.
留下来陪我
Stay with me.
这一切结束后
And when all this dies down,
按你说的 我们去希腊
we’ll go to Greece, like you said.
章鱼和拼字游戏吗
Octopus and scrabble?
你觉得离结束还有多久呢
How long do you think until it’s done?
不久了 六个月的庭审
Not long. Six months for the trials.
判决很快的
Sentencing will be quick.
他会上诉的
He’ll appeal.
其他的我可以在国外看
I can watch the rest overseas.
慢点来
Go slowly.
我就想要
But I want it.
别急
Don’t rush.
上我吧
Just do it.
再快点
Harder.
八月四日
失踪
三十天后
你个婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
别担心 你们还会有很多小孩的
Don’t you worry, you’re gonna have lots of babies.
她的伤口是被强♥奸♥导致的 有精♥液♥残留
Her wounds are consistent with rape. There was semen present.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!