“寻找简·奥斯汀
“In search of Jane.”
两年之于我们而言
With us, two years,
正是浓情蜜意时
it’s just good.
奥斯汀
Austen.
你是个独来独往的姑娘
You were an alienated teen,
《傲慢与偏见》女主角
只有伊丽莎白·班内特能懂你
and only Elizabeth Bennet understood you.
看看
Look at that.
老天爷
My God.
你这个风♥骚♥的女子
You naughty minx.
通常我们在下一站才开干
Well, technically, we are supposed to fuck at the next stop.
没错 比较合传统
Yeah, in keeping with tradition.
但我觉得这次可以通融一下
But I might be willing to bend the rules this once.
老天保佑简·奥斯汀
God bless Jane Austen.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我可是很热忱的 看看 有此为证
I’m enthusiastic. Look at that. It’s confirmed by the…
谢谢
Thank you.
两周年纪念日 棉婚
Year two. Cotton.
之前不是开玩笑说
It’s, we had that joke that
我们的性生活好到普通床单无法承受
our sex was too good for ordinary.
这床单有两千支…
So, these are 2,000 thread-count…
太可爱了 真想往咱俩脸上揍一拳
We’re so cute. I wanna punch us in the face.
太好了 真的 太棒了
That’s pretty great. I mean, that is pretty great.
他们有没有问你需不需要请律师
Did they ask if you wanted a lawyer?
我不需要律师 好了 我来吧
I don’t need a lawyer. Here, I’ll do this.
那他们有没有问关于艾米的私人问题
Well, did they ask personal stuff about Amy?
他们问了
You know, they asked,
为什么她没朋友
why didn’t she have any friends?
那你怎么回答的
What did you say?
-我说她比较复杂 -尼克
– I said she was complicated. – Nick!
所有人都知道 复杂的意思就是贱♥人♥
Everyone knows “Complicated” is code for “Bitch.”
天哪 我觉得很难受
God. I feel sick.
谢谢
Thanks.
这也太奇怪了
It’s so bizarre.
感觉这种事一定会发生在艾米身上似的
It seems like the kind of thing that would happen to Amy.
她总是那么…
She always attracts…
戏剧性
Drama?
你可以说的 就我们俩
You can say it. It’s just me and you.
虽然我不喜欢和艾米待在一起
Just because I don’t like to be around Amy,
但这不代表我不关心她
Doesn’t mean I don’t care about her.
无论如何 绑她走的人肯定会带她回来的
Anyway, whoever took her is bound to bring her back.
警探 你好
Detective? Excuse me.
我是诺艾尔·霍桑 艾米最好的朋友
I’m Noelle Hawthorne. I’m Amy’s best friend.
很好 那你家住哪里呢 诺艾尔
Well, great. Where do you live, Noelle?
隔着五户人家 1032号♥
Five doors down. 1032.
真好 能跟你谈谈真好
Wonderful. I would love to talk to you.
我半个小时以后来可以吗
Can I come by in half an hour?
-有什么消息了吗 -不好意思
– Y’all know anything yet? – I’m sorry.
我还有人在这工作 给我半小时
I got guys on the clock in here. But you give me 30 minutes.
但那个时间我一般都在洗澡
But that’s usually bath time.
那就边洗边说
Well, we’ll talk in between shampoos.
好了 有什么发现吗
All right. So, what do you got?
你在厨房♥看到的确实是血
It was definitely blood spatter you saw in the kitchen.
厨房♥嘛 刀具 准备食物什么的
Normally, kitchen, knives, food prep.
应该不奇怪 但那片血迹太高了
Not that weird, but that is awfully high.
所以我还要做一下荧光血迹测试
So, I’m gonna order a luminol sweep.
没问题
Well, okay.
有意思
Interesting.
怎么了
What’s that?
房♥子是以她的名义租的 车也在她名下
House is rented in her name. Car’s in her name.
信♥用♥卡♥ 家用设施 电♥话♥账单
Credit cards, utilities, phone bill,
都是她的名字
all in her name.
连他的酒吧都是在她的名下
Even his bar’s in her name.
我不明白这有什么好奇怪的
I don’t know that that’s so surprising.
不奇怪 但很耻辱
No. But it is humiliating.
有什么线索
What you got?
在她的内衣里找到的
It’s with her unmentionables.
我们的第一条线索
Well, we have our first clue.
七月六日
消失
一天后
我得去洗个澡
I have to take a shower.
不 别洗 你一晚都没睡
No, don’t. You’ve been up all night.
你得看着像一夜没睡的样子
You wanna look like you’ve been up all night.
今天小心点 好吗
Hey, be careful today, okay?
说得还真奇怪
That’s a weird thing to say.
你郁闷的时候就会喝酒
Well, when you’re upset, you bottle up.
看起来比较愤怒 就像…
You can seem angry, like…
千万别说 跟老爸一副德行
please don’t say, “Like dad.”
要么你就得发动你的乖宝宝魅力攻势
Or else you swing into your momma’s-boy charm offensive,
不过那就有点不正经了
and that can feel glib.
很好
Perfect.
我会尽量照顾你的玻璃心的
I’ll balance on the exact fucking edge of your emotional razor.
好了 你只要
Okay. Just be…
做自己
Myself?
资助了一个彩票抽奖售票店以造福西部人♥民♥
Sponsoring a raffle to benefit west county 4h.
抽奖销♥售♥密苏里足球队的季度赛球票
And raffling season tickets for mizzou football.
你可以在烤翅店或轮胎店买♥♥到球票
Buy your tickets at the wing hut or local tri-state tire stores.
你的岳父岳母赶过来了
Your in-laws made it.
-兰德 -孩子
– Hi, Rand. – Hey, man.
我是邦妮警探
I’m detective Boney.
我是他的孪生姐姐 马尔
I’m the twin. Margo.
我们昨天还一起打了网球 我还没法接受
We played tennis yesterday, Nick. I just can’t get over it.
玛丽贝思 真的很抱歉
Marybeth, I am really sorry.
我就知道 你们不应该搬回来
I knew you never should have moved back here.
我们也是没办法
We didn’t have a lot of choice.
我们都很担心 很害怕
We are all worried. We are all scared.
但我们现在也都来了
But we are all here now.
我们一起努力 肯定能找到艾米的
And we will find Amy, together.
是不是我先来 然后你们再说点什么
Should I just go first, and then you guys can say something?
好的
Good.
大家都知道 我的妻子艾米·艾略特·邓恩
As you know, my wife, Amy Elliott Dunne.
七月五日在家中莫名失踪
Disappeared from our home on the morning of July 5th.
情况十分可疑
Under suspicious circumstances.
声音大一点
Louder!
不管谁有了消息
If anyone out there has any information.
请站出来
Please come forward.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫兰德·艾略特
I’m Rand Elliott.
这是我的妻子玛丽贝思·艾略特
My wife, Marybeth Elliott.
我应该说名字吗
Should I have said my name?
艾米是我们的独生女儿
Amy is our only child.
她阳光 美丽 善良
She’s bright, she’s beautiful. She’s kind.
她确实是了不起的艾米
She really is amazing Amy.
有成百上千万的人
You know, there are millions of people out there,
陪伴她长大 关心她 爱护她
who grew up with her and care about her.
我们关心她 我们很爱她
We care about her, we love her.
我们只想让她回家
And we just want her back.
艾米是位颇有成就的学者
Amy is a decorated scholar.
在新闻界闯出了一片天
She forged a successful career in journalism.
之后她回到丈夫的家乡
She returned here to her husband’s hometown,
在婆家开始了新的生活
and she made a life in her adopted home.
艾米需要你的帮助
Now, Amy needs your help.
我们在特鲁里旅馆设立了志愿者中心
We’re establishing a volunteer headquarters at the Drury lodge.
热♥线♥电♥话♥是18854寻找艾米
We have a hotline, 1-855-4-Amy-tips.
我们的网址名称是”寻找了不起的艾米”
And our website is www.Findamazingamy.com.
-邓恩先生 -艾略特先生
– Mr. Dunne! – Mr. Elliott!
邓恩先生 有没有凶杀的迹象
Mr. Dunne, any signs of foul play?
艾略特先生 你上次跟女儿联♥系♥是什么时候
Mr. Elliott, when was the last time you spoke to your daughter?
笑一笑
Smile.
到此为止 谢谢大家
That’s all for now. Thank you.
艾米有很多仰慕者
Amy is the kind of girl who attracts admirers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!