A pregnancy is now part of your legal medical record.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
等着对这事毫无察觉的老公
Wait for your clueless husband
出门上班
To start his day.
他走啦
Off he goes.
现在时间紧迫
And the clock is ticking.
一丝不苟地布置犯罪现场
Meticulously stage your crime scene,
留下足够让人起疑的破绽
with just enough mistakes to raise the specter of doubt.
你需要流血
You need to bleed.
很多血
A lot.
非常非常多
A lot, a lot.
像是头被打破了一样
A head wound kind of bleed.
犯罪现场才会有的血迹
A crime scene kind of bleed.
擦血迹 但不能擦干净
You need to clean poorly
就像是他做的
Like he would.
擦干 流血 流血 擦干
Clean and bleed. Bleed and clean.
再留下一些线索
And leave a little something behind.
七月还点壁炉
A fire in July?
因为你是你
And because you’re you,
仅仅这些是不够的
you don’t stop there.
你需要一本日记
You need a diary.
至少三百条关于尼克和艾米的故事
Minimum, 300 entries on the Nick and Amy story.
先从童话般的热恋说起
Start with the fairy tale early days.
那些都是真的 非常重要
Those are true. And they’re crucial.
必须把尼克和艾米写得非常可爱
You want Nick and Amy to be likeable.
然后 开始编造
After that, you invent.
花天酒地
The spending.
虐待和恐惧
The abuse. The fear.
用暴♥力♥威胁
The threat of violence.
尼克还觉得自己是作家呢
And Nick thought he was the writer.
烧掉刚刚好的一部分
Burn it just the right amount.
确定警♥察♥能找到它
Make sure the cops will find it.
最后 尊重传统 布置特别的寻宝游戏
Finally, honor tradition with a very special treasure hunt.
如果我不出错 全世界都会憎恨尼克
And if I get everything right, the world will hate Nick,
七月五日
失踪
两小时后
因为他杀了自己美丽的孕妇妻子
for killing his beautiful, pregnant wife.
在愤怒平息后 当我准备好时
And after all the outrage, when I’m ready,
我会吃上一把安♥眠♥药♥ 然后跳进水里
I’ll go out on the water with a handful of pills,
口袋里装满石头
and a pocket full of stones.
当他们找到我的尸体 他们会认为
And when they find my body, they’ll know,
尼克·邓恩像扔垃圾一样抛弃了他的妻子
Nick Dunne dumped his beloved like garbage.
而她沦落成了那些
And she floated down past all the other
受尽凌♥辱♥ 没人疼爱 还碍了事的女人
abused, unwanted, inconvenient women.
然后 尼克也会死去
Then, Nick will die, too.
尼克和艾米会彻底消失
Nick and Amy will be gone.
不过 我们也从没存在过
But, then, we never really existed.
尼克爱上的只是我扮演的女孩罢了
Nick loved a girl I was pretending to be.
“好妹子”
“Cool girl.”
男人总是这么拍女孩马屁 不是吗
Men always use that, don’t they? As their defining compliment.
“她是个好妹子”
“She’s a cool girl.”
好妹子很性感
Cool girl is hot.
好妹子热情勇敢
Cool girl is game.
好妹子幽默风趣
Cool girl is fun.
好妹子从不对她的男人生气
Cool girl never gets angry at her man.
她只会露出谦卑又忠诚的微笑
She only smiles in a chagrined, loving manner
然后把嘴凑上去被♥操♥
And then presents her mouth for fucking.
她喜欢他爱的一切
She likes what he likes.
她的男人肯定是个喜欢色情漫画的音乐迷
So evidently, he’s a vinyl hipster who loves fetish manga.
如果他喜欢狂野的女孩 她就是个时尚潮女
If he likes girls gone wild, she’s a mall babe,
会在猫头鹰餐厅忍♥受着辣翅大聊橄榄球
who talks football and endures buffalo wings at Hooters.
遇到尼克·邓恩的时候 我知道他想要个好妹子
When I met Nick Dunne, I knew he wanted cool girl.
我承认 我愿意为了他尝试一次
And for him, I’ll admit, I was willing to try.
我用蜜蜡刮掉了我的阴毛
I wax-stripped my pussy raw.
我喝着罐装啤酒看亚当·桑德勒的喜剧
I drank canned beer watching Adam Sandler movies.
我吃冷掉的披萨 保持完美身材
I ate cold pizza and remained a size two.
基本上定期给他口♥交♥
I blew him semi-regularly.
我活在当下
I lived in the moment.
我他妈享受人生
I was fucking game.
不能说我一点儿都不喜欢那样
I can’t say I didn’t enjoy some of it.
尼克发掘了我性格中从未出现过的部分
Nick teased out of me things I didn’t know existed.
温和 幽默 轻松
A lightness, a humor, an ease.
但我也让他变得更聪明
But I made him smarter. Sharper.
让他成为了和我旗鼓相当的对手
I inspired him to rise to my level.
我造就了自己的梦中情人
I forged the man of my dreams.
七月五日
失踪
十小时后
我们乐于扮演别人
We were happy pretending to be other people.
我们是最幸福的夫妻
We were the happiest couple we knew.
如果不是最幸福的一对
And what’s the point of being together,
那还在一起干什么呢
if you’re not the happiest?
可尼克变得懒惰
But Nick got lazy.
我当初可不会嫁给这样的他
He became someone I did not agree to marry.
他居然希望我无条件地爱他
He actually expected me to love him unconditionally.
然后他把身无分文的我
Then he dragged me, penniless,
拖来了中部的穷乡僻壤
to the navel of this great country
给自己找了个更新鲜 更年轻 更活泼的
And found himself a newer, younger, bouncier
好妹子
Cool girl.
我会看着他毁掉我
You think I’d let him destroy me
然后自己去过幸福生活吗
And end up happier than ever?
门都没有
No fucking way.
他不会赢的
He doesn’t get to win.
我可爱 有魅力 正直的密苏里男生
My cute, charming, salt-of-the-earth, Missouri guy.
他需要上一课
He needed to learn.
成年人会努力争取
Grown-ups work for things.
成年人会付出
Grown-ups pay.
成年人会承担后果
Grown-ups suffer consequences.
等一下
Wait.
给我二十秒 不要责备我或者打断我
I need 20 seconds where you don’t judge me, interrupt me
也别生气
Or get angry.
好吧
Okay.
这是信♥用♥卡♥账单上的那些东西吗
Is that all the stuff from the credit cards?
五周年纪念的东西都放哪了
Where do you store goodies for anniversary five?
木婚
Wood.
-所以是小木屋 -我的小木屋
– Woodshed. – Yeah, my woodshed.
那个该死的贱♥人♥
That fucking bitch.
-我还以为… -没关系
– I thought… – It’s all right.
换我也会那么想
I would have, too.
那礼物是什么
What’s that present?
不知道
I don’t know.
打开看看吧
Let’s find out.
“亲爱的老公 我知道
“Dear husband, I know
你以为自己可以在这个世界上为所欲为
You think you’re moving through this world unseen.
别再这么想了
Don’t believe that for a second.
我知道你去过哪里 也知道你将要去哪里
I know where you’ve been, and I know where you’re going.
这个纪念日 我安排了一次旅行
For this anniversary, I’ve arranged a trip.
沿着河流 一直向上
Follow the river, up, up, up.
好好享受吧 因为你已经完蛋了
Sit back and relax, because you are done.”
“沿河向上”是什么意思
What’s “Up, up river”?
进监狱的意思
“Up the river.” Prison.
这贱♥人♥真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Fucking crazy bitch.
原来是这样
That’s what this is.
她想诬陷我谋杀了她
She’s framing me for her murder.
你娶了个变♥态♥啊
You married a complete psychopath.
周年纪念那天早上
The morning of our anniversary
我想跟她提离婚的 我实在受不了了
I was gonna ask her for a divorce. I just couldn’t do it.
没办法再假装下去 一天都不行
I couldn’t fake it for another year, another day.
结果呢
Then what happened?
在我开口以前 她说
Before I could say anything, she said,
“我希望你出去静一静
“I need you to go somewhere,
想想我们的婚姻”
and really think about our marriage.”
她知道我会去索耶沙滩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!