你让我充满挑战 充满惊喜
You challenge me. You surprise me.
还有给读者爆点料
And, fun fact for the readers,
你床上功夫世界一流
you have a world-class vagina.
我的同僚们告诉我你还未婚
My colleagues tell me that you are not yet married.
是否正确
Is that correct?
我是未婚
I’m not.
我们是不是该解决下这个问题了
Isn’t it time we fixed that?
然后
And then…
那晚便不再糟糕了
the night wasn’t so bad anymore.
好了 这事算完成了
And it’s done. Crossed off the list.
这种案子我们一般来说
Now, normally, we would not
不会马上以失踪案处理
treat this as a missing persons case so quick,
但鉴于你屋子里的情况
but given the scene at your house,
还有最近激增的暴♥力♥犯罪事件
and given our spike in violent crime of late,
我们会严肃处理这起案件
We are gonna take this very, very seriously.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
我们派了鉴定科的人去你家
We’ve got forensics over at your place.
你有别的地方住吗
You got somewhere to stay?
-我可以住我姐姐那 -好
– I could stay at my sister’s. – Okay.
我们会追踪艾米的手♥机♥ 信♥用♥卡♥
We’re tracking Amy’s phone, her credit cards.
还会组织搜索 张贴传♥单♥
We will organize searches, put up flyers.
明天就开新闻发布会
We’re gonna hold a press conference tomorrow.
你们要开新闻发布会吗
You’re having a press conference?
引起大家重视
I wanna get the word out, right?
是啊 只是突然感觉
Yeah, it’s just all of a sudden,
自己好像在演《法律与秩序》
I feel like I’m on a Law & Order episode.
美国电视史上播映时间最长犯罪剧集
此类案件时间都很紧迫
Now, time is of the essence in these cases.
但话说回来 你想找律师吗
But, that said, do you wanna wait and call a lawyer?
完全不用 我想帮忙
Absolutely not. I just wanna help.
你和艾米来这两年了
So, you and Amy have been here two years.
-你是酒保 -我是老板
– You tend bar… – I own the bar.
我还在莫霍克谷社区学院教创意写作
And I teach creative writing at mvcc.
-没有孩子 -还没有
– No kids? – Not yet.
那艾米通常都做什么
So, what does Amy do most days?
有那么多学位 她都做些什么
A woman with all those degrees, what does she do?
我也不知道 她一直都挺忙的
I don’t know. She keeps busy.
忙什么
Doing what?
其实 她特别爱读书
Yeah, I mean, She’s a voracious reader.
所以她手里随时都拿着一本书
So, she’s always got a book in her hand.
不过 长日漫漫
Well, days can get long.
我认识几个家庭主妇
I know a few housewives,
中午就开始喝红酒了
that evening glass of wine starts coming at noon.
有的是吃处方药
Or prescription pills.
全职顾家支持孩子学习生活的母亲
就在上周 有一位足球妈妈
Just last week, we had a soccer mom.
人很好
Nice lady.
因为吃奥施康定[止痛药]出事掉了几颗牙
Got her teeth kicked in over some oxycontin.
自从那间商场倒闭 半个城的人都失业了
Ever since that mall went bust, half the town is out of work.
毒品暴♥力♥的问题我们实在处理不过来
We cannot keep up with the drug violence.
我保证 不是毒品暴♥力♥的问题
I’m pretty sure that’s not it.
艾米有没有什么朋友可以跟我们谈一谈
Has Amy got friends we can talk to?
没 没有
No, not really.
这么大的地方 连一个朋友都没有
No friends? This whole town?
我妈去世以前 她和我妈的关系很好
She was very close with my mom, before she passed away.
我们小区那一带的流浪汉
You know, we have a pretty serious homeless problem.
很成问题的
In our neighborhood.
我觉得你们应该查查这个
I think maybe you guys should check that out.
我们会调查的
We’ll look into that.
你今天十一点左右到酒吧
So, you got to the bar around 11:00 today.
那之前你在哪儿 正常排查而已
Where were you before that? Just to cross that out.
早上我在家
Well, I was home.
九点半出门 买♥♥了杯咖啡跟报纸
I left at 9:30, I got a cup of coffee, a newspaper.
到索耶海滩看了会儿报纸
I went to Sawyer beach and read the news.
你在那有碰见谁吗
Did you visit with anyone there?
我就图那里没人打扰
I kind of go to Sawyer beach for the solitude.
所以说 你妻子在这里没有朋友
So, your wife has no friends here.
那她是不是比较冷漠呢
Is she kinda standoffish?
读了名校 心高气傲什么的
Ivy league? Rubs people the wrong way?
她是纽约来的
She’s from New York.
她比较复杂 生活标准很高
She’s complicated. She’s got very high standards.
A型人格
Type A?
如果性格不合 A型性格的人能把你逼疯
That can make you crazy if you’re not like that.
你看起来比较闲散 是B型人格
You seem pretty laid-back. Type B.
顺便问一下 艾米是什么血型
Speaking of which, Amy’s blood type?
老天 我不知道 我得回家查一下
God, I don’t know. I’d have to look it up at the house.
你不知道她有没有朋友
You don’t know if she has friends,
也不知道她每天都做些什么
you don’t know what she does all day.
连你老婆的血型都不知道
And you don’t know your wife’s blood type.
你确定你俩结婚了吗
Sure you all are married?
可能是O型
Maybe it’s type O.
-她的父母在哪 纽约吗 -是的
– Where are her folks? New York? – Yeah.
他们能及时赶过来参加明天的新闻发布会吗
Can they get here in time for this press conference tomorrow?
明天吗 我不知道 我还没告诉他们
Tomorrow? I have no idea. I haven’t talked to them.
你还没给你老婆的父母打电♥话♥
You haven’t called your wife’s parents yet?
这栋楼又没信♥号♥♥
You can’t get a signal in this building.
你又一直在跟我谈话
I’ve been in here talking to you.
给他们打电♥话♥ 尼克 现在就打
Call them, please, Nick. Now.
好吧
Fine.
我应该知道自己老婆的血型吗
Should I know my wife’s blood type?
不用
No.
抱歉 玛丽贝思 我也不知道是怎么回事
I apologize, Marybeth. I didn’t know what was going on.
我现在在警局
You know, now I’m at the station.
家里都是警♥察♥
And the cops are at the house,
事情比较严重 所以我给你打电♥话♥
and it’s serious and I’m calling you.
现在很多事情都还不清楚
There’s a lot of things that are being juggled right now.
我现在就站在朗达·邦妮警探旁边
I’m standing right next to detective Rhonda Boney.
她负责这个案件
Who’s the lead investigator on this and she’s…
我岳母想跟你说几句
My mother-in-law would like to speak with you.
我是邦妮警探
This is detective Boney.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我不明白为什么我得待在这
I don’t know why I have to be here.
我不想在这 我想回家
I don’t wanna be here. I wanna go home.
爸爸
Dad?
这是我父亲 出什么事了
This is my father. What’s going on?
是吗 你就是尼克·邓恩
Really? You’re Nick Dunne?
联♥系♥你一下午都没找到你
We’ve been trying to get a hold of you all afternoon.
我就在那儿 我老婆失踪了
I’ve been right there. My wife is missing.
-贱♥货♥ -别说了
– Bitch. – Don’t.
你父亲午饭后离开养老院四处游荡
Your father wandered out of comfort hill after lunch.
我们在79号♥公路发现了他 他迷路了
We found him walking route 79, disoriented.
我们一直在给你打电♥话♥ 跟你联♥系♥…
We’ve been trying to call you for the last…
我手♥机♥在这栋楼里收不到信♥号♥♥
I don’t get a cell signal in this building.
我就坐在离你二十英尺的地方
I’ve been sitting 20 feet away from you.
先生 请不要用这种语气跟我说话
Sir, please don’t take that tone with me.
又笨又蠢又丑的贱♥货♥
Stupid, dumb, ugly bitch.
爸爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
你要不要先送他回去
You wanna drive him home?
最好是这样 谢谢
I think that would be wise. Thanks.
语♥音♥信箱已满
This voice mailbox is currently full.

Fuck.
养老院
把你的脏手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
谢谢
Thanks.
2009年7月5日
每个人都一而再地告诫我们
Everyone told us and told us and told us.
维持婚姻很辛苦
Marriage is hard work.
需要相互妥协 还要努力经营
And compromise and more work.
“进入炼狱之人 勿抱尘世之望”[《神曲》]
“Abandon all hope, ye who enter.”
“当小艾米的希望日趋减退
“When young Amy’s hope did wane.
“她流连于此
“She wandered here.”
但并非如此 对我和尼克来说不是这样
Well, it’s not true. Not for me and Nick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!