Stage 4 breast cancer.
所以 我们搬去了密苏里州
So, we moved to Missouri.
我倒不介意
I don’t mind.
只是希望他至少和我商量一下
I just wish he’d asked.
回到老家的尼克很是开心
Nick is happy to be home.
但我不知道我在会不会扫他的兴
But I don’t know if he’s happy I’m with him.
我就像他拿错的一件行李
I feel like something he loaded by mistake.
如有必要 丢掉也无妨
Something to be jettisoned, if necessary.
就像一次性的东西
Something disposable.
即便消失了他也不会在意
I feel like I could disappear.
我在门外
天啊
Oh, my God!
-我在电视上看见你了 -好吧
– I saw you on TV. – Okay.
-太疯狂了 -是的
– It’s so crazy. – Yeah, I know.
-她就这么消失了 -就只是不见了
– She just vanished? – She’s just gone.
-我担心死你了 -你去哪儿了
– I’ve been so worried about you. – Where have you been?
我给你打了无数次电♥话♥ 你怎么不接
I called you a hundred times. You gotta pick up your phone!
我在排练
Rehearsals.
什么
What?
《福音》
Godspell.
我姐姐在隔壁睡觉呢
My sister’s asleep in the other room.
我想见你
I needed to see you.
我知道 但这太不理智了
I know this is a bad idea.
我至少要听你说爱我
Can you at least tell me you love me?
我是很爱你 但现在咱们必须得处处小心
I do love you, but we have to be really careful right now.
我吓坏了
I’ve been so scared.
在排练时吗
Between rehearsals?
你让我过好自己的生活
You told me I needed to have my own life.
我知道
I know.
现在不行
We need to stop.
我要你
I need you.
爱抚我
Touch me.
等等 过来
Stop it. Come here.
坐下
Sit down.

Okay.
你有没有和别人提过咱俩的事
Did you, by any chance, tell anybody anything about us?
短♥信♥中 或者在脸书上
Even in texting, or on Facebook.
脸书 我打电♥话♥都用一次性手♥机♥
Facebook? I use the disposable phone.
你给我买♥♥礼物也都用现金 我不傻 尼克
You buy my presents in cash. I’m not stupid, Nick.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetie.
那你是不是留了条红内♥裤♥在我办公室
Did you leave a pair of red panties in my office?
可能吧 最好别是别人的
I don’t know. Maybe. They better be mine.
宝贝儿 好好想想
Sweetheart, think.
我得回去数数我的红内♥裤♥有没有少
I don’t know. I’d have to check my red panty inventory.
安迪 现在可不是开玩笑的时候
Andie, I need you to take this seriously, okay?
这是咱俩最后一次见面 直到
This is the last time we’re gonna see each other, until…
到什么时候
Until when?
到风声过去
Until it’s safe.
你说过要离婚的
You were going to get a divorce.
别再大声说这句话了
Never say that out loud again.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. I’m sorry.
我不想吵架
I don’t wanna fight.
我只想和你在一起
I just wanna be with you.
安迪 拜托
Andie, please.
我别无所求
That’s all I want.
现在不行
I can’t.
这是咱俩最后一次见面
It’s our last time together.
春宵一刻值千金
Let’s make the most of it.
动作快点儿 完事儿你就得走
Real quick, but then you have to go.
2011年10月2日
我丈夫已经失控了
My husband has come undone.
我们搬到密苏里州陪莫林治病
We moved to Missouri to save Maureen,
但结果却不尽如人愿
but as it turns out, we couldn’t.
你能来真是意义重大
It means a lot that you came.
在上流社会受挫后
We took a hit on the brownstone,
我用剩下的信托基金给他买♥♥了一个酒吧
and I used the last of my trust fund to buy him a bar.
目前仍然没有盈利
So far, it’s just costing money.
尼克有需求时我是他泄欲的工具
Nick uses me for sex when he wants.
其他时候我就跟不存在一样
Otherwise, I don’t exist.
今晚我们该进城逛逛
We should go to outback tonight.
听起来不错
That would be nice.
昨晚 绝望的我终于踏出了可悲至极的一步
Last night, I went from desperate to pathetic.
我变成了自己讨厌的人
I became someone I don’t even like.
变成了我以前所嘲笑轻视的女人
The kind of woman I used to mock.
你几乎天天出门
You’re out so much.
-我知道 -今晚在家待着吧
– I know. – Stay home.
-不行 我已经迟到了 -我能一起去吗
– I can’t, I’m already late. – Then, can I come?
你会烦死的
You would hate it.
我那帮高中同学都是大老粗
It’s a bunch of my dorky high school friends.
约法三章的 别找借口行吗
Do our code. No bullshit.
不是说好不要做失败的夫妻吗
I thought we weren’t gonna be that couple.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
-我一直在想 -什么
– Hey, I’ve been thinking. – Yeah?
一些能带来希望的事
Something positive.
是时候要个孩子了
Maybe it’s time.
可现在最不是时候
Now is literally the worst time.
那会是我们的新开始
It would be a new start for us.
对我来说 我才真的有事可做
And for me, I would have a real purpose here.
孩子可不是什么兴趣爱好
A child is not a hobby.
不是兴趣爱好
Not a hobby.
是我的动力
An inspiration.
我们四小时后再争这个 我迟到了
We could have had this fight four hours ago. I’m late.
我不知道你会跟我争
I didn’t know it was gonna be a fight.
你真的想变成
You really wanna be the
靠孩子来挽救婚姻的人吗
couple that has a baby to save their marriage?
“挽救”
“Save”?
重启 重组 重燃 管他什么词
Reboot, retool, rekindle, whatever!
-而你现在就要摔门而去 -没错
– And you’re gonna walk out the door now? – Yeah!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个懦夫
You’re a fucking coward.
不 不能这么下去了
No, it can’t go on like this.
真的吗
Really?
-我不准 -你不准
– I won’t. – You won’t?
你不准 凭什么 这还满足不了你吗
You won’t? Why, it’s not good enough for you?
差远了
It’s not even close!
你个臭婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch!
他推开我 我并不害怕
What scared me wasn’t that he’d pushed me.
我怕的是他还会怎么伤害我
What scared me was how much he wanted to hurt me more.
怕的是我终将意识到
What scared me was that I’d finally realized,
我惧怕自己的丈夫
I am frightened of my own husband.
要我打电♥话♥叫增援吗
You want me to call for backup?
不用了 我会保护你的
Nah, I’ll protect you.
天啊
Jesus.
他们应该把这儿烧掉
They ought to burn this place down.
这班家伙也快把这烧掉了
Seems like folks are trying.
你真觉得这儿会有什么吗
You really think this is anything?
从单子上划掉吧
Cross it off the list.
詹森
Hey, Jason.
怎么了 朗达
What’s up, Rhonda?
1863年林肯在葛底斯堡发表的演说
“奉行一切人生来平等的原则”
“And dedicated to the proposition that all men…”
有在这附近看见这姑娘吗
Have you seen this girl around here?
为什么要问她
Why do you ask?
她失踪了
She was reported missing.
“是否能够长久存在下去”
“And so dedicated, can long endure.”
见过 我记得她
Yeah. I remember her.
她来买♥♥什么 大♥麻♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
What did she want? Weed, pills?
她来买♥♥枪
She wanted a gun.
我告诉她我不卖♥♥那玩意儿
I told her it’s not my thing.
我也不好受 她看上去相当绝望
I felt bad, though. She seemed really desperate.
她说要很小的 好随身带着
She said it needed to be small, so she could keep it close.
你确定是她
Are you sure this is her?
在这地方看到那样的姑娘可忘不了
You don’t forget a girl like that in here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!