我不想在吊灯上荡秋千 然后发出动物般的叫声
I don’t want to swing from the chandeliers and make loud animal noises.
我倒想看看
I’d like to see that.
你要放下你内心深处那个紧紧抓住你的东西
You’re letting go of the thing inside that grips you.
你知道的 那些评判
You know, that judges you.
那些外部的声音
That watches you from the outside.
天啊 如果我放下 什么事都可能发生
Christ, if I let go of that, anything might happen.
那是唯一能让我维持生活的东西
That’s the only thing keeping my life together.
让它继续运行下去 在这里可以吗
Keeping it ticking along… Here?
这里
Over here.
我该怎么做
What am I just supposed to do?
感觉我像是某种自♥由♥形态的水母一样四处漂浮
Just float around like some sort of freeform jellyfish
你知道的 等着事情发生
you know, waiting for something to come up?
没有 但你 -我要解开你的皮带吗
No, but you’re… -Do I undo your belt?
你解开了吗 通常都是怎么样的
Do you undo it? What’s normal?
嗯 更重要的是 -我来吧
Well, it’s more a matter of… -Well, I’ll do it.
好的
OK.
不 我只是 我只是想口♥交♥
No, I just… I just want to do a blow job.
我想解决这个问题 然后我们可以一起解决剩下的问题
I want to get that sorted and then we can work through as much of the rest
尽可能在规定的时间内完成清单 -好像我们为口♥交♥安排了两节课时
of the list as we can in the allotted time. -Like we’ve got a double lesson
然后我们可以看看下午还剩下什么
timetabled for oral, and then we can see what’s left of the afternoon?
没错 -结束的时候
Exactly. -And shall I ring a bell
我要不要打下课铃
at the end of the session?
你有打铃吗 你上次没有
Do you use a bell? You didn’t last time.

Oh.
真好笑
Very funny.

Um…

Oh…
对不起
Sorry.
我马上就回来
I’ll be back to all this in just a second.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Hi, darling. Hi.
抱歉 -没事吧
Sorry about that. -Everything OK?
是我女儿 她现在有点麻烦
Yes. My daughter. She’s just in a bit of a pickle at the moment, shall we say.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I’m sorry to hear that.
这不是第一次 也不会是最后一次
Well, it’s not the first time, won’t be the last.
她以前经常打电♥话♥告诉她爸爸这些事 但不管怎样
She used to ring her father about all this, but anyway…
我们能不能尽量把能做的都做完
Um, shall we just try and get through what we can?
在考试前吗 -嗯 是的
Before the exam? -Um, yes.
南茜
Nancy.
没有考试 只是跳舞
There is no exam. It’s all a dance.
我不知道舞步
I don’t know the steps.
一个即兴的舞蹈 我们只需随心而舞
An improvised dance, we just go where it takes us.
没有课时 没有铃♥声♥
There’s no timetable, there’s no bell.
但我只付了两个小时的钱
But I’ve only paid for two hours.
那我们就好好享受每一分钟吧
Well, then let’s enjoy them. Every single minute.
好吧 来吧
OK, come on then.
你想从口♥交♥开始 还是从清单上的其它事开始
Do you want to start with the blow job or go with something else on the list?
不 我想按顺序来
No, I think I’d like to go in order.
我觉得我已经准备好口♥交♥了
I feel like I’m prepared for the blow job now.
罗伯特 我的丈夫他从来没有 他从来没有想过尝试任何新的东西
Robert, my husband, he never… he never wanted to try anything new.
他计划了一切 甚至是他自己的葬礼
He planned everything, I mean, even his own funeral, actually.
我很害怕他会在那天出现
I was terrified he’d turn up on the day
告诉我往三明治里放错了火腿
and tell me I’d put the wrong ham in the sandwiches.
并不是
It wasn’t a…
激♥情♥的熔炉
furnace of passion that burnt out
烧毁了我们的关系 更像是
our relationship, it was more like, um…
阿加最下面的抽屉
[注 英国顶级厨具品牌]
the bottom drawer of an AGA.
什么
A what?
这是个老式炉子
Um, it’s an old-fashioned stove.
你无法把它关掉
You can’t turn it off.
它会一直运转
It keeps on chugging away, and at the bottom
而在底部有一种冷却器抽屉的东西
there’s a kind of cooler drawer thing
你可以把东西推到后面
that you can push things to the back of…
嗯 -你知道的 慢慢煮
Mm. -…you know, to cook them slowly
比如一碗炖苹果什么的
like a bowl of stewed apples or something.
我明白了 -是吗
I see. -Do you?
呃 没有
Er, not really.
但是 我想你的意思是你的婚姻是在慢慢地炖
But, um, I think you mean your marriage stewed slowly
因为你把它推到了后面
because you pushed it to the back.
然后就忘了
And then forgot about it.
嗯 -嗯
Mm. -Mm.
不管怎样 他走了 一切都过去了
Well, anyway. He’s gone, it’s all gone.
都是陈年旧事了
Ancient history.
我想尝试一些新的东西
And I want to try something new.
那就好
Then, good.
所以 我得在我的皮带下把口♥活♥搞定
So, I need to get that blow job under my belt.
应该是你的皮带
Your belt, obviously.
好的
OK.
还好吗
OK?
好的 好的 听着
OK, OK, look.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你喜欢跳舞 对吧
You like dancing, right?
只有在没人看的时候
Only when nobody’s watching.
好吧 那我们就改变一下气氛
OK, well then we’re gonna change the mood.
我去放点音乐
I’m gonna put on some music
你要像没人在看一样跳舞
and you’re gonna dance like nobody is watching.
来吧 南希·斯托克斯
Come on, Nancy Stokes.
来和我跳支舞吧
Come have a dance with me.
♪好吧 你上楼来 但不是为了聊天♪
♪ Well, you come upstairs but not to talk ♪
♪呆了一会儿 然后你就走回家了♪
♪ You stay a little while then you do a little walk on home ♪
♪我听到你在楼下抽烟♪
♪ I hear you downstairs smoking cigarettes ♪
♪我听到你在胡言乱语♪
♪ I hear you talking shit ♪
♪因为你根本就没有什么可谈的♪
♪ Cos you ain’t got nothing to talk about at all ♪
♪所以你带我去派对 你让我一个人呆着♪
♪ So you took me to the party and got me to notice ♪
♪说你想感觉好些 因为你觉得你要爆♥炸♥了♪
♪ That you wanna feel good and you feel like you’re gonna explode
♪好吧 我不在乎 无法集中注意力♪
♪ Well, I don’t care, can’t pay attention ♪
♪我根本不在乎你的意图♪
♪ And I don’t give a damn about your intentions at all ♪
♪哦 喂♪
♪ Ooh wee ♪
♪给我威士忌 给我杜松子酒♪
♪ Well, pass me the whisky, pass me the gin ♪
♪把能让我喝的东西都给我♪
♪ Pass me whatever there’s drink left in ♪
♪我不在乎现在是否是早上7点♪
♪ Well, I don’t care if it’s seven in the morning ♪
♪我所关心的是它可能又来了♪
♪ For all I care it could be the second coming ♪
♪你说你不能再忍♥受了♪
♪ Well, you say you can’t take it anymore ♪
♪你不能这样生活 这是个大问题♪
♪ You can’t live like this, it’s a really big deal ♪
♪好吧 我不在乎无法集中注意力♪
♪ Well, I don’t care, can’t pay attention ♪
♪我根本不在乎你的意图♪
♪ And I don’t give a fuck about your intentions at all ♪
♪哦 哦♪
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
哦 天哪 天哪
Oh, God, God.
又是我女儿
That’ll be my daughter again.
她总是打两次电♥话♥
She always rings twice.
她总是忘记最重要的信息 不得不再打一次
She always forgets the most crucial bit of information and has to ring back.
好吧 -我不想接
OK. -I don’t want to answer it.
那就别接 -但我总会接的
Then don’t. -But I always answer it.
即使你不愿意吗
Even when you don’t want to?
是啊 尤其是我不想接的时候 -好吧
Yeah, especially when I don’t want to. -OK.
我该说什么呢
Well, what am I gonna say?
“你好亲爱的很抱歉 我现在不能说话 因为我已经预约个男人”
“Hello darling, I’m sorry I can’t talk now cos I’ve booked this man for the night
“我正在鼓起勇气给他口♥交♥”
and I’m trying to work up the courage to perform oral sex on him”.
你不用这么说
Well, you don’t have to say that.
要我接吗
Shall I answer it?
“你好 亲爱的”
“Hello, darling.
“我很抱歉 但你妈妈现在嘴里有东西”
I’m sorry but your mother has something in her mouth right now.”
嘘 -“我可以帮你转达”
Shh! -“I could take your message
“如果你愿意的话”
if you would like.”
听着亲爱的 我
Listen, darling, I…
是的 哦 是吗 哦 上帝 好的
Yes. Oh, did he? Oh, God. Yes.
嗯 嗯
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
哦 我很抱歉 是的 我明白
Oh, I am so sorry, yes, I do understand.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!