Yes, you know, a special person, a particular person.
什么 除了你吗
What, other than you?
别说了 我是指女朋友或者男朋友
Oh, stop it. I mean a girlfriend, or boyfriend
或者 你知道 就是你们现在的流动性取向的某一个
or, you know, one of those fluid arrangements you have these days.
南希 -里奥
Nancy. -Leo.
这一切都是为了这一刻 这个房♥间里 此时此刻
It’s all about this moment, in this room, right now.
都是围绕你
It’s all about you.
忘记其他的东西 这才是重点
Forget everything else. That’s the whole point.
是的 但在内心深处你是谁
Yes, but who are you in there?
你是谁 我想知道
Who are you out there? That’s what I want to know.
现在我又再次订了你 -我很高兴你这么做了
Now I’ve rebooked you. -And I’m very glad you did.
我也是 但我想也许我们可以个性化一点
And I am too, but I just thought maybe we could personalise it a bit.
如果这是一个平常的事情的话
If it’s gonna be a regular thing.
我以为你对我的工作很满意
I thought you were happy with what I’m doing.
哦 我的天 相信我 我很满意
Oh my goodness, believe me, I am.
我的身体已经不再是三十年来我一直抱着的那个了
My body is no longer the carcass I’ve been heaving around for thirty years.
它现在是一个奇迹
No, it’s now a thing of wonder.
“欢乐的游乐场” 就像你说的
“A playground of delight”, as you say.
我这么说了吗
Did I say that?
也许没有吧 那你呢
Mm, perhaps not. But what about you?
真正的你是怎么样的
The real you?
你想让我成为什么样的人 我就成为什么样的人
I’m whatever you want me to be…
此时此刻
here, in this moment.
但如果我想知道 没有我你是谁呢
Hmm, but what if I want to know who you are without me?
当我不在的时候
When I’m not there.
那是也不可以说吗
Wouldn’t that be OK too?
南希 我希望我已经给了你我说过我会给你的东西
Nancy, I hope I’ve given you what I said I would give you.
你说我们应该互相了解
You said we should get to know each other.
南希
Nancy.
所以你不打算告诉我
So you’re not going to tell me.
嘿 你有没有想过用情♥趣♥用♥品♥
Hey, have you ever considered using sex toys?
其实我带了一些
You know, I actually brought some with me
因为有些人觉得这样更容易 -事实上 这样的话
because some people find it much easier… -Actually, in that case
我有事要告诉你
I’ve got something to tell you.
是吗 -是的
Oh, yeah? -Yes.
那说吧
Well, go on then.
好吧 如果你不打算亲自告诉我任何事情
Well, you know, if you’re not gonna tell me anything yourself
当人长夜独处的时候
long nights alone…
一个人的好奇心会变得越来越强
one’s curiosity gets the better of one…
是吗 -是的
Does it now? -Yes. It does.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
什么
Sorry?
我知道你是谁 我知道你在现实生活中是什么样的人
I know who you are. I found out who you are in real life.
不知道你什么意思 这就是我
Don’t know what you mean. This is who I am.
不 我是说你的真名 我知道你的真名了
No, I mean your real name. I found out your real name.
我本来想早点告诉你的 但是
I was gonna tell you earlier, but…
但是
But…?
但我觉得最好还是
But I thought it was best to…
先 做♥爱♥吗
To… fuck first?
我只是稍微调查了一下
Well, it was just a minor bit of sleuthing on my part.
你知道 在我的信♥用♥卡♥账单上
You know, on my credit card statement
有一家公♥司♥列在你的网站上
there’s a company listed to your website
你只要登陆公♥司♥的官方网站
and you just go to the company’s house website
你就可以找到公♥司♥董事的名字
and you can find the name of the director of the company
所以我才知道了你的名字 你的真名
and that’s how I found out your name, you real name.
等一下
Hang on.
等等 怎么了
Hold on, what’s going on?
如果你想的话 我可以告诉你我的真名
No, I’ll… I’ll tell you my real name, if you like?
我不介意的 -不用了 谢谢我不感兴趣
I don’t mind. -No, thank you, I’m not interested.
也没那么糟 不是吗
Well, it’s not so bad, is it?
对我来说 我是说
For me to know, I mean, it…
我们又不是陌生人
It’s not as if we’re strangers.
我是有底线的
I have boundaries.
我要你尊重它们 但你没有
I’ve asked you to respect them. You haven’t
所以我要走了 请不要再订我了
so I’ll be going now. Please don’t attempt to book me again.
拜托
Oh, come on now.
拜托 没那么糟糕 我会 我会忘记我提起过
Come on. It’s not so bad. I’ll… I’ll forget I mentioned it.
不用
No.
我还是会叫你“里奥”
I’ll still call you “Leo”.
随便你怎么叫 反正我都不会出现在这里
You won’t calling me anything because I won’t be here.
好吧 康纳
OK, Connor.
别这么叫我
Don’t you call me that.
我叫里奥·格兰德
My name is Leo Grande.
你订的是里奥·格兰德 然后你得到了里奥·格兰德
You booked Leo Grande, and you got Leo Grande.
从呻♥吟♥和叹息中我可以看出
And from what I could tell by the moans and the sighs
你对里奥·格兰德没什么意见 对吧
you have no complaints with Leo Grande, am I right?
是的 -很好
Yes. -Good.
我们说清楚了
So we’re clear on that.
这是里奥·格兰德 我创造了他 我为他骄傲
This is Leo Grande. I made him, and I’m proud of him.
顺便便说一句 “南希·斯托克斯”
And by the way, “Nancy Stokes”
我可以自己查出你是谁 你知道的
I could find out who you are myself, you know.
你觉得如果人们知道了会有什么反应
How do you think people would react if they knew
他们以前的宗教教育老师雇佣年轻人
their ex-RE teacher was hiring young men
在酒店房♥间里舔她的屄♥♥
to lick their pussy in a hotel room?
怎么 这对你来说有点太真实了吗
What? Is that a little too real for you?
因为我们刚刚就是这么做的 所以现在别紧张
Cos that’s just what we’ve just been doing, so don’t get squeamish now.
我真的没想到你会有这种反应
I honestly didn’t think you’d react like this.
什么 -我以为你会高兴的
What? -Well, I thought you’d be pleased.
高兴吗
Pleased?
我以为我们已经建立了信任 真正的信任
Well, I thought we’d built up a trust, a real trust.
我是说 我已经准备好告诉你我是谁了
I mean, I was ready to tell you who I am.
我想我们可以出去喝杯咖啡
I thought we could maybe continue outside of here, have a coffee
或者喝一杯其它什么的
or a drink or something.
为什么不行呢
Why can’t we?
为什么我们不能做朋友
Why can’t we be friends?
是因为我老了吗
I mean, is it cos I’m old?
因为老太太不能参加任何活动
Cos old ladies aren’t allowed to participate in anything
在那里必须保持安静和被呵护
where have to be kept quiet and cosseted
直到 直到你需要我们的钱
until… oh, until you need our money
然后你就会出现做任何事
and then you’ll turn up and do anything.
听着 我知道你和你的孩子之间就是这种感觉
Look, I know that’s how it feels with your kids
但我从来没有把你当成一个老
but I have never treated you or thought of you like an old…
我以为你为自己的工作感到骄傲
I thought you were proud of your work.
你为什么感到羞耻
Why are you ashamed?
我不觉得羞耻
I’m not ashamed.
但是你在撒谎 你在隐藏你自己 还有你的工作
But you’re lying about it, you’re hiding yourself, and your work.
即使是你最亲近的人
Even from those closest to you.
你是个妄想者 你是个疯子 也是个妄想者
You’re deluded. You’re crazy and deluded.
如果你这么骄傲 为什么你妈妈不能知道真♥相♥
Why can’t your mother know the truth if you’re so proud?
如果你不觉得羞耻的话 -你知道有个词可以形容这个
If you’re not ashamed. -You know there’s a word for this.
这叫网络跟踪 疯子才这么做
It’s called cyber-stalking. And nutters do it.
像你这样疯狂 悲伤 绝望的疯子
Crazy, sad, desperate nutters like you.
哦 好吧 我很抱歉 我竟然有勇气去发现
Oh, well, I am so sorry that I had the audacity to find out
过去一个月和我上♥床♥的男人的真实身份
the true identity of the man I’ve been having sex with for the past month.
你为什么不跟我说说你在钻井平台上的生活呢
Why don’t you tell me more about your life on the oil rig?
你为什么要对我隐瞒你的身份
Why do you have to lie to me about who you are?
我没有骗你 南希
I am not lying to you, Nancy!
那只是我在工作时用的说法
This is my professional name.
我提供一种服务 一种幻想 我很清楚地告诉过你
I provide a service, a fantasy, and I told you that very clearly.
好吧 你说的那些关于这是一种生活方式的话
Well, all that stuff you said about it being a vocation.
也是个谎言吗 -不是
Is that lies? -No.
她肯定会为你骄傲的 她会的
She would be proud of you, surely. She would.
我们为什么要谈论我妈妈
Why are we talking about my mother?
我可以和她谈谈 我和父母们都相处得很好
I could talk to her. I was always very good with the parents.
我可以向她解释 我可以让她明白
I could explain it to her, I could make her understand.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我觉得这很重要 交给我吧 -我不需要你这么做
I think it’s important. Let me do it. -I don’t need you to do that.
让我试试 我认为
Well, let me try. I think it would be good for you
这对你的生活有好处
for your life.
没人需要向我妈妈解释任何事
Nobody is explaining anything to my mother
因为对她来说 我已经死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!