谢谢你
Thank you.
我想说的是 我不会评判我的客户
What I’m trying to say is, I don’t judge my clients.
你知道吗
You know?
除非他们是彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Unless they’re total arseholes.
况且你也绝对不是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
And you’re definitely not a total arsehole.
很高兴听你这么说
Well, that’s nice to hear.
我有个客户不能走路
I have a client who can’t walk.
我给她洗澡
And I bathe her.
但她真正想要的是 我给她洗的时候说脏话
But what she really wants is dirty talk while I do it.
然后我和她一起进入水中
And then I join her in the water.
这是她想要的
It’s what she wants.
嗯 -每个人想要的都不一样
Hmm. -Everyone wants something different.
你听起来像个性圣人
You sound like some sort of sex saint.
你是真人吗
Are you real?
哦 天啊 我真的挺喜欢她的
Oh no, I really fancy her.
天气很热
It’s quite hot.
我也很期待能痛快洗一场
And I look forward to it.
这就是她需要的
It’s what she needs.
你说得好像它应该是由地方议会提供一样
You make it sound like it should be available from the local council.
就像公共服务
Like a public service.
嗯 你能想象会少了多少废话吗
Mm. Can you imagine how much less bullshit there would be?
只要他们不提高税率
As long as they don’t put the rates up
因为人们对此已经足够愤怒了
cos people are furious enough about that.
他们还是会收垃圾桶的
They’ll still collect the bins.
不过 在你的工作领域女性是不同的 不是吗
It’s different for women, though, in your line of work, isn’t it?
更危险 -是有可能
More dangerous. -It can be.
嗯 有人给我起了一些好名字 还打了我一巴掌
Well, I’ve been called some choice names and been slapped about a bit.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
拜托 你知道怎么回事 你知道的
Oh, come on. You know that. You do.
好吧
Yeah, you know
我以前在伦理课上也会提出这样的问题
I used to set this exact essay question in my ethics lessons.
“性工作应该合法化吗”
“Should sex work be made legal?”
每年都有30篇论文被退回来 答案都一模一样
And every year, 30 essays came back, all exactly the same.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
虽然道德问题还有待讨论
Uh, that although the moral issues remain up for debate
但性工作的合法化最终将为性工作者提供保护
the legalisation of sex work would ultimately provide protection
并帮助消除贩卖♥♥和虐待
for sex workers and help eradicate trafficking and abuse.
听起来像维♥基♥百♥科♥
Sounds like Wikipedia.
就是维♥基♥百♥科♥ 他们一字不差地抄下来了
It is Wikipedia. They all copied it out, word for word.
每年都一样 除了一个男孩
Every year. Except this one boy
卢卡斯·怀特
Lucas White
他写了
who wrote, um…
“性工作应该合法化”
“Sex work should be made legal
“这样你的妈妈就会为她的收入纳税”
so your mum pays tax on her earnings.”
这确实让我松了一口气
Which did provide a bit of light relief
说实话
if I’m honest.

Oh…
我觉得
I think it’s…
这整个理念的意义要比这个大得多
much bigger than that, the whole idea.
试想一下
Just think how civilised it could be
如果它对所有人都适用
if it was just available to all
没有任何羞耻感没有任何评判 那将是多么文明的事情
there’s no shame attached, there’s no judgement.
你想要性 但是你很沮丧 因为某些原因你得不到
You want sex, and you’re frustrated you can’t get it for whatever reason.
你害羞 你不舒服 你悲伤
You’re shy, you’re unwell, you’re grieving
你的身体在挣扎 所以你就雇了个人
you’re physically struggling… so you just hire someone
像我这样的人
like me.
一切都井井有条 还很安全
It’s all regulated and safe.
对你 对我 对大家都好
For you, for me, better for everyone.
我帮你
And I help you…
或者我取悦你
Or I pleasure you.
那就更好了
Even better.
问题是 很多人都喜欢保密
The… thing is, lots of people like the secrecy.
他们对此感到兴奋 或者他们只是想要幻想
They get off on it, or they just want the fantasy.
完全没问题
And that’s totally fine
但是 我很喜欢现实
but… I quite like the reality
而且这是我实际的工作 所以
and it’s my actual job, so…
你知道吗 我最喜欢的一件事 南希 就是看着别人的脸
You know, one thing I love, Nancy, is just to watch someone’s face
当他们感到愉悦的时候
when they feel pleasure.
当他们放下 当他们屈服
When they let go, when they succumb
当身体与之相伴时
when the body goes with it
那种热度 那种感觉
and that heat, and that feeling…
所有东西都变得松弛了
Everything just loosens.
那简直
It’s…
简直太棒了
It’s just so, so great.

Mm.

Oh!
你确实很喜欢
You do like it.
谢谢你告诉我这些 里奥
Thank you for telling me that, Leo.
我是说 不仅仅是因为这很有趣
I mean, not only because it was very interesting
而且很有启发性
and enlightening…
但是
But also…
你介意
do you mind if…
开始吧
Go for it.
第三次会面

Mm.

Mm!
真是个惊喜
That was a surprise.
是好的惊喜吗
A good surprise?
是的 非常好 我不太确定
Yes, very good. I wasn’t sure about it.
不管我喜不喜欢 但是
You know, whether I’d like it, but it’s…
就像在温暖的大海中沐浴
like bathing in a warm sea.
实际上 我可能有片刻的分心 抱歉
I may have dropped off for a moment, actually. Sorry.
没问题
It’s no problem.
但依旧没有 -没有高♥潮♥ 没有
But also no… -No, no orgasm, no.
不知道我会发出什么声音
I wonder what noise I’d make.
显然打喷嚏是个好迹象
Apparently sneezing’s a very good sign
可以表明一个人在高♥潮♥时的声音有多大
of how loud a person is when they orgasm.
真的吗 -是的
Really? -Yeah.
我妈妈打喷嚏的声音很大
My mother sneezes very loudly.
但有些人像猫一样打喷嚏
But some people sneeze like cats.
你知道
You know…
我 我永远无法摆脱这种想法
I… I can never rid myself of the notion
她们必须像猫一样高♥潮♥
that they must orgasm like cats too.
如果猫会高♥潮♥的话 我不知道 它们会高♥潮♥吗
If cats orgasm. I don’t know, do they?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
你和你丈夫做的时候是怎么假装的 你发出了什么声音
How did you fake it, with your husband? What noise did you make?
天啊
Um, oh, God…
等等 我得想想
Wait. I’ve got to think…
得好好想想
think it through, um…
嗯哼哼
Hm-hm-hm-hm.
很有说服力
That was very convincing.
总之 这是可以在清单上打勾的
Anyway… that’s number two
第二项
ticked off the bucket list.
或者“从他妈的清单上划掉了”
Or “licked off the fuck-it list”.
很好 我对此感到非常高兴
Quite. And I’m very happy about that.
你很擅长这一行
You are very good at this whole business, you know.
我希望你知道 人们应该告诉你这个
I hope you know. People should tell you.
谢谢 很高兴听你这么说
Thank you. That’s nice to hear.
你有一种神秘的天赋
It’s a sort of mysterious gift you have.
没那么神秘 我只是努力而已
It’s not so mysterious. I just make the effort.
我喜欢你 所以很简单
And I like you, so it’s easy.
看吧 看吧 你总是知道该说什么
See, see? You always know the right thing to say
什么时候该行动等等
when to make the move and all that.
你要学会读懂别人
You learn to read people.
我不确定我有过
I’m not sure I ever have.
首先得你想去读懂
You have to want to first.
好吧 我可能不太那么想去读懂别人
Yeah, I probably don’t want to enough to put in the work.
我只比较善于倾听
I just pay attention.
那你呢 有人倾听你吗
And what about you? Is there someone who pays attention to you?
你知道 有人吗 -有人吗
You know, is there someone? -Someone?
是的 一个特别的人 一个特殊的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!