because far as she’s concerned, I’m dead.
对不起 什么 什么 什么 -是的
Sorry, what? What? What? -Yeah.
她对每个人都这么说
That’s what she tells everyone.
看啊
There.
你现在还觉得性感吗
Do you feel sexy now?
还值得你花大价钱吗
Feel like that’s what you’re paying for?
不 我并没有这么想
No, I didn’t think so.
南希 我很抱歉你儿子很无聊
Look, Nancy, I’m sorry that your son is so immensely boring
还有你女儿的生活比你更精彩
and that your daughter has a more exciting life than you.
你说你的孩子们就像是负重在你脖子上的累赘
You said your kids are like a dead weight around your neck
所以我们不要假装你自己就是“年度最佳母亲”了 好吗
so let’s not pretend you’re exactly “Mother of the Year” yourself, right?
但她为什么要说你死了 为什么 你对她做了什么
But why would she want you dead? Why? What did you do to her?
滚开 南希
Fuck off, Nancy.
来了
Alright.
别跟我说话 我只是忘拿手♥机♥了
Don’t talk to me, I just forgot my phone.
妈的
Fuck.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
里奥 求你了 求你了 -去他妈的
Leo, please. Please. -Fuck!
你想知道我妈妈会不会为我感到骄傲吗
You wanna know if my mother would be proud of me?
好吧 她和我断绝关系了
Yeah, she disowned me.
她让我自己照顾自己
She left me to fend for myself.
你那时多大
How old were you?
我那时15岁
I was 15.
为什么 她为什么和你断绝关系 你做了什么
Why? Why did she disown you? What did you do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
我只是让她失望透顶
I just disappointed the fuck out of her.
你好
Hello?
不用 是的 不用 不用 不用 没事
No, yes, no, no, no. It’s fine.
是我朋友 他
It’s my friend, he, um…
他摔倒了 伤到了膝盖 是的
he fell, actually, hurt his knee. Yes.
当然 我们会小声点
Absolutely, no, of course. We’ll keep it down.
好的 好的 抱歉 谢谢
Yes, yes, sorry. Thanks.
再见
Bye.
我妈妈和你一样
You know, my mother was like you.
她做的一切都是对的
She did everything right.
餐桌上的食物抽屉里的干净衣服所有的一切 但是
Food on the table, clean clothes in the drawers, all that, but um…
我觉得她从来 从来没关注过我
I don’t think she ever… ever actually saw me.
就算她有 她也不可能有
Or if she did, she didn’t like it.
她试图掩饰自己的厌恶
You know, she tried to hide her repulsion
但我能感觉到
but I could just feel it…
它在墙壁上的振动 然后
vibrating through the walls, and…
我只是 我并不是她想要的 不是她所设想的那样
I just… I wasn’t what she wanted. What she imagined for herself.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧 你可以停止再评判我
Yeah, well, you can quit judging me
还有我的生活 我的工作
you know, my life, my work.
你根本不在乎我生活的真♥相♥
You don’t actually care about the truth of my life.
你只是想要一些 情调
You just wanted something… exotic.
一个破碎的小裱子
A broken little whore.
我猜你找到他了
And I guess you found him.
干得好
Well done you.
我要走了 南希
I’m gonna leave now, Nancy.
你可以随时申请退款
You can have a refund on the time.
第四次会面
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢 我在等人
No, thanks, I’m waiting for someone.
好的
OK.
你需要什么吗 -我说了不用
Can I get you anything? -I said no tha–
抱歉 原来不是同一个人啊
Oh, sorry, you’re a different one.
谢谢 我在等人
Thanks a lot, I’m waiting for someone.
你等的时候需要点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
Can I get you anything while you wait? -Nothing, thank you.
我能帮你 -不用了 谢谢 抱歉
Can I get you—No, thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 不用 我在等人 我在等人 我在等我的朋友
Thank you, no, I’m waiting, I will wait, I will wait for my friend.
你以前教过我
Oh, you used to teach me.
什么 -是的
Sorry? -Yeah.
罗宾森老师 教宗教教育的
Mrs Robinson. RE.
小声点 可以吗
Oh, keep your voice down a little, would you?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here then?
我要见一个朋友
Um, ah, well, I’m meeting a friend. Yeah.
因为这里太好停车了
Cos the parking here’s so good.
嗯 比咖啡好多了
Well, it’s certainly better than the coffee.
我是贝基·福斯特 你还记得我吗
I’m Becky Foster, do you remember me?
呃 不事实上我 有趣的是 我不记得了
Um, no, actually. I… funnily enough, I don’t.
抱歉 -好吧 八年级的时候您教过我
Sorry. -Yeah, you used to teach me in Year 8.
是吗 我可能没把你教得很好 对吧
Did I? I can’t have taught you very well, could I?
为什么这么说 -因为你在这里工作
Why’s that? -Cos you’re working here.
你好
Hello.

Oh!
你从哪儿冒出来的
Where did you come from?
呃 -这是你的朋友吗
Um… -This your friend, then?
是啊 他
Yeah, well, he’s…
这个 -我想卖♥♥掉我的车
Well… -Uh, I’m trying to sell my car.
这位女士有兴趣
Um, this good lady is interested
所以我们觉得在这里见面看看是个不错的选择
so we thought this was a great place to meet to have a look at it.
嗯 嗯 因为这里太好停车了
Mm. Mm-hmm. Cos the parking’s so good.
嗯 比咖啡好多了
Well, it’s certainly better than the coffee.
不管怎样 我们要两杯咖啡
We’ll take two of those coffees, anyway.
我们愿意冒这个险 谢谢
We’ll take the risk. Thank you.
我们坐下吧
Shall we sit?
好的
Yeah.
你来了
You came.
你订了
You booked.
我以为你不会接
I didn’t think you would.
我也不确定我会不会接
I wasn’t sure I would either.
但我们都知道今天的交易内容
But we both know the deal today.
不过 我还是很高兴你决定来 虽然只是谈谈
Still, I’m very glad that you decided to come, just to talk.
好极了
Lovely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是一个很强大的东西
It’s a powerful thing.
性满足
Sexual fulfilment.
它让你觉得 它让我觉得所向披靡
It makes you feel… Well, it made me feel invincible.
我从没有意识到
I hadn’t realised.
真希望我年轻的时候能早点知道
I wish I’d known sooner, when I was younger.
那样我就会做出必要的改变
I’d have made the necessary changes.
至少你现在做到了
At least you’ve done that now.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
你知道 在过去的一个月里 我感觉自己比我记忆中的任何时候
And you know, I have felt more alive and more powerful in this last month
都更有活力和力量
than I can ever remember.
我是说 我看到我的朋友们
I mean, I see my friends…
渐渐消失在边缘
fading away at the edges.
随着时间的推移越来越虚弱
Just shrivelling up over the years
我觉得
and I think…
事实上 你是对的 里奥 的确应该成为公共服务
actually, you’re right, Leo, this should be a public service.
你跟他们说了我的事 你的朋友
You told a couple of them about me. Your friends.
是的 我推荐了伟大的里奥·格兰德
Yes, I have made recommendations for the great Leo Grande.
我告诉他们 你是更年期的主宰
I told them you’re the master of the menopause.
我会写在名片上的
I’ll put it on my business card.
当然 我一直很谨慎
I’ve been very discreet of course.
我只告诉了那些我认为真正
I’ve only told the ones I thought could really use…
需要 你 需要你的人
Need it… You… Need you.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate that.

Mm.

Uh…
里奥 我的名字 我的真名
Leo, my name, my real name
是苏珊·罗宾逊
is Susan Robinson.
真是个无聊的名字 不是吗
Such a boring name, isn’t it?
罗宾森老师真可爱
Mrs Robinson. Hmm. That’s cute.
我这辈子从来没有做过什么有趣的或者了不起的事情
I’ve never done anything interesting or remarkable in my life.
只有这个了
Um, this is it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!