其实我真的很想知道 最大是多少岁
actually I really do want to know, how old?
82 -82吗
Eighty-two. -Eighty-two?
是的 -82
Yes. -Eighty-two!
是的 -82
Yeah. -Eighty-two.
南茜
Nancy.
好了 我现在感觉好点了 -好的
OK, I’m feeling a bit better now. -OK.

Um…
那么 我身上有什么特别的地方
So, what’s the little thing about me
能让你全力以赴的
that you can hold onto with all your might?
让你在一瞬间兴奋起来的
To make you come alive in the moment?
过来
Come here.
我喜欢你的嘴
I like your mouth.
我喜欢你脖子的线条 一直到这里
I like the line of your neck, down to about here.
还有这里
And this…
太优雅了
it’s so elegant.
等一下
Um, just… hang on a second.
我 我去洗手间换件衣服
I’ll just, um… I’ll just go to the bathroom and change.
好吧 但不要变化太大
OK, but don’t change too much.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
哒哒
Ta-dah.
哦哦
Ooh!
你看起来不错
You look great.
一切都还好吗
Oh, um, everything OK?
是的 只是我不喜欢玛氏巧克力棒的味道 我能闻出来
Yes, it’s just, I don’t like Mars bars. I can smell it.
有点反胃
It’s a bit off-putting.
对不起 对不起 我去刷牙
Oh, sorry, sorry. I’ll go and clean my teeth.
你不介意吧 谢谢
Would you mind? Thank you.
这是什么
What’s this?
不错嘛 -我又改变主意了
Very nice. -I’ve changed my mind again.
我不想这么做了 很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I don’t want to do it. I’m sorry to have wasted your time.
你 我还是会付钱的
You… I’ll still pay.
但你可以穿上衣服走人
But you can get dressed and go.
根本不是玛氏巧克力棒的原因 是吧
This isn’t about the Mars bar, is it?
不是 不关玛氏巧克力棒的事
No, it’s not about the Mars bar.
你是不觉得我很有魅力吗
Do you not find me attractive?
别傻了
Don’t be ridiculous.
你显然
You’re clearly…
从审美学来看很完美 而且相当不错
aesthetically perfect, and apparently nice enough.
你想象中的情况是什么 我是说
What did you picture happening, I mean…
如果你不想做 为什么还要找我
why did you book me if you don’t want to do it?
我现在也不知道 一时冲动而已
I don’t know at this point. A moment of madness, that’s all.
仅此而已
That’s all.
你经常有这样的一时冲动吗
Do you regularly have moments of madness like this?
没有
No.
你通常会做出理性的决定吗
Do you usually make rational decisions?
是的
Yes.
那这次又有什么不同呢
Then why would this be any different?
我是说 你肯定有个原因的
I mean, you must have had a reason.
是什么让你这么做的 我打赌你之前已经想了好几天了
Something that made you do it. I bet you thought about it for days before.
几周 几个月 也许几年
Weeks… Well, months. Years, perhaps.
那就不是一时冲动
Well, then it’s not a moment of madness.
这就是你想要的 南希
This is what you want, Nancy.
既然你已经拥有了 为什么不接受呢
And now that you have it, why won’t you take it?
你为什么不把你想要的东西拿走 当它就在这里 触手可及的时候
Why won’t you take what you want when it’s right here, within reach.
我不知道 就是突然觉得还值得商榷
Oh, I don’t know. It feels controversial suddenly.
我不觉得这有什么值得商榷的
I don’t find it controversial.
居然会想要这样的东西 甚至如饥似渴
To want something like this. Even to want it.
如果你只是想做♥爱♥的话
If it’s just sex you want
周围不是有十多个男人愿意和你约会吗
aren’t there a dozen men around who’d love to hook up with you?
虽然说得太夸张了 我的意思是 他们肯定想要
If it’s all too much… I mean, surely they want to.
哦 是的 是的 他们想要 嗯
Oh, yeah… Yes, they do, um…
是的 自从罗伯特死后他们就说得很清楚了
Yes, they made that very clear actually since Robert died
但是 是我 我不想要
but um, it’s me, I don’t want to.
为什么不呢
Why not?
他们都老了
They’re all old.
老人 我不要老人 我要年轻人
Old men. I don’t want an old man. I want a young one.
年轻的肉体 无意冒犯 我只能花钱才能拥有 当然我也这么做了
A young body. And no offence, I have to pay for that, of course I do.
所以我来了 我没有觉得冒犯
Well, I’m here, and I’m not offended.
问题上 你为什么还在这里
Actually, why are you still here?
我刚还说不会少付你钱 让你花一晚上去做你想做的事
I’ve just offered to pay you to spend an evening doing whatever you please.
可你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我有兴趣 -对什么感兴趣
I’m interested. -In what?
你 -看在上帝的份上
In you. -Oh, for Heaven’s sakes
没必要抬举我 -我没有
no need to patronise me. -I’m not.
你很矛盾
You’re conflicted.
矛盾很有趣
Conflicted is interesting.
你从来没有见过一个女人不能下定决心吗 我不相信
You’ve never met a woman who can’t make up her mind before? I don’t believe that.
我遇到过不知道午餐吃什么三明治的女人
I’ve met women who can’t decide which sandwich to have for lunch
但如果我们最后在一间卧室里 那个时候他们通常都知道
but if we’ve ended up in a bedroom together, they usually know what they want
自己想要什么
at that point.
果然年轻女人不一样
Well, young women are different.
是的 我也觉得
Yes, I think they are.
和我们那个时候不一样 好吧 是和我年轻的时候不一样
Different to how we were… well, how I was when I was young.
反正我也不是什么离经叛道的人
I wasn’t actually a social renegade, anyway.
我的几个朋友是 但工作后我们就失去了联♥系♥
A couple of my friends were, but we lost touch after school.
但那时的伦敦和现在不一样
But London was a different country back then.
我们其余的人都被困在50年代 那个年代是压抑的
The rest of us were stuck in the 1950s, it was repressive.
对不起
Sorry.
而且我也没有
And I wasn’t brimming
像现在的当代女性一样充满性自信
with sexual confidence like they all are now
穿着大腿分开的裙子 上萨尔萨舞课什么的
with their thigh-split dresses and salsa classes and whatnot.
我是说 人们居然把跳钢管舞当作是一种爱好
I mean, people do pole dancing for a hobby.
我读过一篇关于它的文章
I’ve read about it, I read an article about it.
我是说 居然还能当成爱好
I mean, a hobby?
什么 我
Wh… I…
天啊 我听起来好老
Christ, I sound so old.
我知道我听起来很老 但是里奥 你有遇到过
I know I sound old, but Leo, did you ever meet anyone
把跳钢管舞当爱好的人吗
who does pole dancing for a hobby?
我觉得只有那些上流女孩会这么做
I think that’s mainly for posh girls.
是的 你可能是对的
Yes, you’re probably right.
我是说 我认识些钢管舞者 但他们不会为了钱去跳
I mean, I know pole dancers but they wouldn’t pay to do it.
那只是一些操蛋的经济学 你明白我的意思吗
That’s just some fucked up economics, do you know what I mean?
没太明白 但我能想象
Not really, but I mean, I can imagine.
我对这个世界了解不多
It’s not a world I know much about.
这话居然出自一个订了酒店和性工作者的女人之口
Says the woman who booked a hotel and a sex worker for the night.
天啊 你说得对
Oh, God. Oh, oh, you’re right.
天啊 我只是个老色鬼
Oh, God, I’m just a seedy old pervert.
你走吧 太恶心了 我觉得自己像罗尔夫·哈里斯
[注 英国著名艺人 被控侵犯4名7-19岁女孩]
Just go. It’s disgusting. I feel like Rolf Harris all of a sudden.
谁是罗尔夫·哈里斯
Rolf Harris?
算了
Never mind.
来吧 我们躺到床上去吧
Come on, let’s get in the bed.
盖上被子
Let’s get under the covers.
为什么他们要把这些东西
Why do they make these things like…
弄得像穿了紧身衣似的
getting into a straight-jacket?
太荒谬了
It’s ridiculous.
你真正想要的生活是什么
What do you really want to do with your life?
我想在死之前看看维纳斯
I’d like to see, er, Venus before I die.
好的
OK.
我只是对你的情况感到好奇
I’m just curious about what it’s like for you.
你显然很聪明
You’re clearly very bright.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我是个老师 我知道
Well, I’m a teacher, and I know
有些人会知道怎么用“蝉媛”这个词
there are some people who use the word “empirically”
也有非常多的人不知道
in a conversation, and there are very many who don’t.
聪明的人才会这么做
And the clever ones are those that do.
我用了吗
Did I use it?
是的 说奈杰拉的时候 “蝉媛” 还有“简化”
Yes. Nigella. “Empirically sexy”. And “reductive”.
哦 是的 你说得对 我是这么做了
Oh, yes, you’re right. So I did.
怎么 你不觉得这是聪明人该做的工作吗
So, what, you don’t think this is a job for clever people, is that it?
不不不 我不是那个意思 不是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!