1-A公路是唯一不平安的路
Route One-A, sir, is the only route to An Lac, sir.
那条路有安全警戒吗
Does that road have a secure status?
没有 那条路在越共手中
No, sir, it does not. That road is Victor Charlie, sir.
那绝对不是友善的地区了
-It is definitely not a friendly area.
不是 长官 不是
-Negative, sir. It is not.
已经失守了48小时
It is hazardous and, uh, has been for about 48 hours.
火力强大及非常不安全
Heavily fortified and considered very unsafe, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
长官 建议核准24小时通行证
Sir, I recommend we issue a 24-hour pass.
“1-A小径已落入越共手中”
木椅就是在这里生长的
So this is the country where they grow rattan love seats.
天呀 好热
–God, is it hot.
好个国家 热 羞辱 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
What a country. Heat, humidity, terrorism.
但仍比夏天的纽约要好
Still, it’s better than New Y ork in the summer.
二位 咳嗽药的生意如何
Hey, fellas, how’s the cough drop business?
自从长泰后就没经过检查哨了
You know, we haven’t passed too many checkpoints since Chon Thanh.
你为何把越南城镇想成墨式餐厅
Why do you make every Vietnamese town sound like a Mexican restaurant?
英国今天扣留罗德西亚油轮关税
Britain imposed an oil embargo on Rhodesia today…
除非该国不庆祝独♥立♥纪念日
after that country’s unilateral declaration of independence.
干比亚 新加坡 马尔帝群岛
Gambia, Singapore and the Maldive lslands j
加入了联♥合♥国♥
oin the United Nations.
金帝甘已成为比丘旺岛首任首相
Sertse Khama becomes the first premier of Bechuanaland.
体育新闻方面…
In sports, all-star rookie Pete Rose’s three hits…
你想在这一切之后做什么 艾德
What do you think you’ll do after all this, Ed?
当你退伍后
When you get out of the army?
我学的已足够在电台工作了
I think I learned enough about radio stations…
我是说也许能在家乡电台工作
I mean, maybe I can work in a station back home or something.
真的 拿点本事出来
Really? Give me your best shot. Lay somethin’ on me.
试一下 试一下
Give it a go. Give it a go.
这是艾迪·加利由AFRS报导
This is Eddie Garlick comin’ to you live from AFRS, Armed Forces Radio Saigon.
玩够了 来点真本事
Now funkify it. Give me some real funk.
说出来 艾伍
Give it to me, Edward.
这是艾迪加利
-This is Eddie Garlick, com… -Heh!
早安 越南
Good morning, Vietnam!
你们是收听AFRS的艾迪克尔
You’re listening to Eddie Kirk on AFRS.
我有个特殊的…
I have a big special…
你被找到了
You fine.
你怎样了
How you are?
带你回家
Take you home.
你出来
You come out.
没问题 带你回家 现在和越共一起很平安
No problem. Take you home. Safe now from V.C.
这是马蒂李在康纳的控制中心
Hi. This is Marty Lee Dreiwitz at Cronauer Control Center.
康纳暂时出任务 我替补他
Adrian Cronauer is on temporary assignment,
希望他今早会回来
and I’ll be filling in until he arrives, hopefully sometime this morning.
现在放艾德伦的歌♥
Right now, let’s play a song
也是他最喜欢的歌♥之一
from Adrian’s own play list, one of A.C.’s favorites.
“两名美国♥军♥人ue4d1”
今天的节目既有趣ue4d1
It’s going to be an exciting day
又能学到不少东西
of listening and learning,
敬请注意收听
so please, tune in.
什么事
-What’s up?
我想要找康纳
-I try to find Cronow.
他没去上课
He don’t show up in class.
他今天也没来上班
He didn’t show up for work today either.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about this?
听着 我们是来为你们国家打仗
Listen, jerkoff! We’re here fighting for your country!
康纳去那里了
-Now where did Cronauer go? -An Lac.
安勒 他说去安勒
-His pass say “An Lac.”
安勒
-An Lac?
妈的
Shit!
你没事吗
-You okay?

-Yeah. Yeah.
你没事吗
You okay?

No.
走 我们会办到的
Come on, pal. We’ll make it.
我有预感
-I have a hunch. -Yeah.
越共 他妈的越共
-V.C. The fuckin’ V.C.
说些我不知道的事 好吗
-Tell me somethin’ I don’t know, okay?
你想我们走多远了
How far you think we’ve gone?
10 15哩
Ten, fifteen miles.
你想我们到高棉了吗
Think we’ve reached Cambodia yet?
在这种地方你怎能打仗
How can you fight a war in this shit?
我不知他们在那里
I don’t know where they are.
我连自己在哪也不知道
I don’t even know where I am.
什么也看不见
Can’t see dick.
好像和瞎子雷查尔斯一起打猎
Like hunting with Ray Charles.
没问题
It okay!
你们可以出来了
You can come out now.
听见了吗 不和我说话我找不到
If you here, I cannot find you unless you talk to me.
待在这里太危险了
It’s too dangerous staying here.
你不相信是我吗
You don’t believe it’s me?
好 给他一记
Okay. Flip them the bird!

-Tuan?
你在这里呀 康纳
-Hey, there you are, Cronauer.
你如何找到我们的 聪明小子
How the helI’d you find us, Sparky?
你的吉普车
Your Jeep.
我们显然不是在高棉
We’re obviously not in Cambodia.
再试试
Try it again.
再一次
-One more time.
天杀的
Goddamn it.
我们的吉普被炸了 他的发不动
Our Jeep gets blown off the road, and his van won’t start.
真棒
-That’s great.
你可知我们为何会再走回来吗
You know why we ended up in the same place.
为什么
-Why is that?
你向右跛使我们绕圈子
Your limp pulled us to the right. We were going around in circles.
紧跟我走 我不想再绕圈子了
Stick with me. I don’t want to go around again.
不再是在堪萨斯了
We’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

-Listen.
在那边
Somewhere over there.
在那里
There it is, man. Yo!
大兵 哈啰 水兵
Yo, G.I.! Hello, sailor! Hello!
詹森总统今天声明他相信
-Whoo! -Whoo! Boogaloo, boogaloo! Hey!
越南的情况在改善之前将更恶化
避免刮胡子后的痛苦
To avoid razor burn problems,
只要用冷水刮胡子别用热水
always rinse your razor with cold water instead of hot.
你的皮肤会感觉好多了
Your skin will look and feel a whole lot better.
闷热中的卫生到此为止 明天…
That’s it for “Hygiene in the Heat.” Tomorrow we’ll… That’s it for “Hygiene in the Heat.” Tomorrow we’ll…
欢迎你回来
-Welcome back.
谢谢你 士官长 我想念你
-Thank you, Sergeant. I’ve missed you.
我通知你要离开此了
I’m informing you that you’re outta here.
我要你收拾好行李 明天下午走
I want your bags packed and ready to go tomorrow afternoon.
你没有这权力 我会向上级报告
You don’t have the power. I’ll take this right to the authorities.
我就是上级 你这低能儿
I am the authorities, you moron.
我抓到你的弱点了 康纳
Oh, I got your pansy ass in a sling now, Cronauer.
谁是泛
Who’s Tuan?
由安勒接你们回来的人报告说
The guys who flew you in from An Lac…
他们载了你和加利及位越南少年
radioed they’d picked up a young South Vietnamese boy with you and Garlick.
这位越南少年是谁
Who is this South Vietnamese boy?
我班上的一位朋友 冒险去救我
-He’s a friend from my class who risked his ass to save my life. -A “friend”?
朋友 你朋友是位越共恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
-Your friend is a V.C. terrorist.
对 我母亲是狼人
Yeah, and my mother’s a werewolf, right?
也是泛德多一份子
Tuan is also known as Phan Duc Tho.
越南警方因几起爆♥炸♥案而通缉他
He’s currently wanted by the South Vietnamese police… in connection with several bombings in the area,
包括吉米的店
including the one at Jimmy Wah’s.
你对这件意外一定很熟
Surely you’re familiar with that incident.
你是否奇怪一位越南少年
Did you ever wonder how a young South Vietnamese boy…
怎能进出越共占领的地区
gets into and out of V.C.-held territory?
那边很危险 事情突如其来
It’s dangerous out there. Things just jump out at you.
而这男孩却能毫无损伤的进出
And yet this boy can get in and out without a scratch.
吉米的店呢
And what about Jimmy Wah’s? Didn’t you ever wonder why you were pulled out…
你不奇怪为何你在爆♥炸♥前被拉走
just moments before the whole place blew up?
或是你平常不太爱追根究底

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!