这是很好的替代品
-Anyway. I accept that this is a very good substitute.
好 就用替代品来玩 好吗
-Okay. Let’s just play with the substitute then, okay? -Mmm-hmm. Okay.
好 一言为定
-Okay. It’s a deal? Okay. -This is a deal. This a deal.
那就拿着球 我会给你钱
Take the ball with you, then, Wilk. I’ll give you money if you take the ball.
不 不
-No.
对不起 好
I’m sorry. -No? Okay.
我没有钱
-I’m-I’m… I’ve no money. Sorry.
这里有心理医生吗
-Is there a psychiatrist here?
球没有碰他之前他还没有出局
He’s not out ’til you have both hands on the ball!
对了 眼睛看着水果
Keep your eye on the fruit. That’s it. Eye on the fruit. Okay, on the fruit, on the fruit.
好呀 快跑
Go, go! Run, Minh! Run!
她回家去了
She’s actually goin’ home.
你有垒包要踏
-They twist and I’ll twist -Hey, Wilk, you got a base.
当你看来像圣人葛莱亚时
When you look like Goliath, so might you…
你就可能要小心大卫了
-You take care. -beware of, of some David. We had a great day.
谢谢
Thank you.
康纳先生 我们谢谢你
Well, Mr. Cronauer, we, we thank you for
好心的教导我们打垒球
your fine teaching about softball,
我们从你这里学了很多东西
and we have learned a lot from you
我们祝你好运并成功
and we wish you good luck and success.
谢谢
-Thank you, Wilkie. Thank you. -Thank you.
谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
给我一分钟
You guys ready to go? -Can you give me a minute?
他要对全国说再见
Man, he’s gonna say good-bye to the whole goddamn country now.
我要来说再见
I want to say good-bye
在你走之前
before you go.
告诉你
To tell you…
谢谢你如此好心
thank you for being so kind.
你所想要的很多事并没有发生
So many things not happen the way you want it.
你是位非常好的人
You so good person,
但我不能与你一起
but I could not with you.
我们太不相同了
We are so different.
我说蕃茄 你说…
I say “tomato.” You say “xioh phoung.”
再见
See you.
想像力太棒了
-Staggers the imagination.
使我很别致 对不
-Makes me unique, doesn’t it?
加三♥级♥
What a plus.
很荣幸认识你 长官
It was a pleasure making your acquaintance, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
少来了 加利 我们阶级相同
Cut that out, Garlick. We’re the same rank.
没有你我该怎么办
What will I do without you, sir?
你继续下去 勇士
-Well, you carry on, Montesque. -Carry on, Montesque.
你继续下去 勇士
Carry on. I like that.
我喜欢 使我觉得像英国人
It makes me feel, uh, British or something.
我有个东西给你
I’ve got something here for you.
播放这个
I want you to play this.
是对留下的人说再见
It says good-bye to everybody stayin’ behind.
我会好好处理
-I’ll take care of it pronto, sir.
有可能惹上麻烦
-You could get in trouble.
我已申请改名字了
I requisitioned for a name change.
麻烦是我中间的名字
Trouble is my new middle name.
我现在要给你老式的打一下肩膀
I’ll give you the old chuck on the shoulder now.
这是个笨举动 对不
It’s a stupid thing to do, isn’t it?
你多保重
You take care.
艾德
Ed, your fly’s open.
你裤挡没关 不必看了
Made you look.
早安 越南
Go-oo-ood morning, Vietnam!
这是艾迪加利
This is Eddie Garlick
由AFRS为你实况播报
coming to you live from AFRS,
西贡美军电台
Armed Forces Radio Saigon.
现在西贡时间是1629时
It’s 1629 hours here in Saigon,
今天空军艾德伦·康纳回家了
and Airman Adrian Cronauer is going home today.
但他对那些在战场上流汗的弟兄
But he left a farewell message for all you guys out there
留下了道别讯息
sweating it out in the fields.
不再多说了 这是道别语
So without further ado, here’s a farewell extravaganza.
再见 越南
Good-bye, Vietnam!
没错 我是历史了 我要走了
That’s right, I’m history. I’m out of here.
我有了幸运机票回家了 宝贝
I got the lucky ticket home, baby.
没错 艾德伦·康纳最后播音
Y eah, that’s right. The final Adrian Cronauer broadcast.
这是由五角大厦的朋友所赞助
This one is brought to you by our friends at the Pentagon.
还记得那些带你们去韩国的人
Remember the people who brought you Korea?
没错 是美国♥军♥方
That’s right. The U.S. Army.
如做的正确的话
If it’s being done correctly,
在国外的事决不是军方做的了
here or abroad, it’s probably not being done by the Army.
我听见了
“l heard that.” Oh, ho,
你在这里 真高兴见到你
you’re here! Good to see you.
我是来确定你不说受争议的话
“I’m here to make sure you don’t say anything controversial.”
提到争议 是否属实
Speaking of controversial, is it true that
在越南有大♥麻♥烟的问题
there is a marijuana problem in Vietnam?
没有 不是问题 每个人都有
“No, it’s not a problem. Everybody has it.”
我不知道 艾德伦 李欧
“l don’t know, Adrian.”
艾德伦 自己多保重
“Adrian, take care of yourself.
我只是要你知道一件事
I just want you to know one thing.
如你将要穿上便衣的话
If you’re going to be dressing in civilian clothes, don’t forget pumps.”
别忘了舞鞋 谢谢 李欧
Thank you, Leo. Thanks for these.
这些是特制的 宝石鞋 艾德伦
Oh, these are special.”They’re ruby slippers, Adrian.
穿上它并说 家乡最好
Put these on and say, ‘There’s no place like home,
家乡最好 你也可以去
there’s no place like home,’ and you can be there.”
我希望 我希望我们全能够ue4d1
I hope. I hope we all could. I hope. I hope we all could.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!