你喜欢吗 我由香港弄来的
I got it in Hong Kong,
发亮绿西装之家
home of the shiny green suit.
所以南越没中立的空间
And therefore, there is no place for neutrality…
也没有中立的妥协
or a neutralist sentiment in South Vietnam.
我在今日离开越南的同时
As I leave Vietnam today,
在我脑海中毫无疑问的
there is no doubt, certainly, in my mind…
越共将会被击败
-That’s Nixon. -but that the Viet Cong will be defeated…
这场战争也会打赢
and that this war will be won.
这个题目尚包括了
Asia does involve, I think,
正如你所建议的 赋予与夺取
very appropriately as you have suggested, give and take.
我其实没有作此建议 对不起
I really didn’t make that suggestion, sir. I’m sorry.
美国政♥府♥没有权力赋予
The United States has no right to give.
康纳的声音为何出现在录音带中
-Why would Cronauer’s voice be on this tape? -I don’t know, Lieutenant.
不知道 中尉
…its territory to the Communists.
谢谢你这番政♥治♥性发言
Mr. Nixon, thank you for that concise political commentary,
但我想谈一些较私人性的话题
but I’d like to delve into
为了那些在战场上的弟兄
something slightly more personal for the men in the field.
你会如何形容你的生殖器
How would you describe your testicles?
软软的 浅薄 没有目的
That they’re soft, that they’re shallow, that they have no purpose.
我的天呀 你是在说什么
-Oh, my God. -What are you saying, sir?
它缺少体能上的冲劲
That they lack the physical strength.
你会如何形容你的性生活
-How would you describe your sex life with your wife Pat?
有时候不太刺♥激♥
-Uh, it is unexciting sometimes.
你是否考虑过变性手术…
Well, have you considered a sex change? There is an operation that can transform you…
求求你别这样对待我 求求你
-Please don’t do this to me. -into a female Great Dane… -Please don’t do this to me! -or a very well-hung Chihuahua.
尼克森先生 既然你来到越南
Mr. Nixon, while you’ve been in Vietnam,
谣传你抽大♥麻♥
it’s rumored that you smoked marijuana.
你计划带些大♥麻♥回美国的家中吗
Are you planning, sir, to take some of the marijuana home, back to the United States?
你要如何办到
-How would you do that? -By plane,
用飞机 直升机
by helicopter and also by automobile.
同时还用汽车
I was wondering if you could do your Mr. Ed, because I know people love that.
关掉 我说关掉
Cut that thing off. I said cut it off!
康纳呢
-Sir. -Where is Cronauer?
还在吃饭 长官
-Still eating, sir.
我要ASAP见他
-I want to see him A.S.A.P.
什么 长官
-What, sir?
尽快
-As soon as possible.
VG 长官
V.G., sir.
我们中断这段广播
to bring you an emergency selection
因有紧急的选歌♥
of the Benny Goodman Orchestra.
我们需考虑不再让他广播
We simply need to consider taking him off the air.
中尉 我们每周都接到
Lieutenant, we get hundreds, maybe thousands of calls and letters each week.
上千封信和电♥话♥ 歌♥迷信件 他是军中电台有史以来 第一位有歌♥迷邮件的人
Fan mail. He’s the first man in the history of Armed Forces Radio to get fan mail.
这个国家的每位大兵
Every G.I. in this country
每天都听他一天二次的节目
is glued to his radio twice a day…
在0600和1600时
at 0600 hours and 1600 hours
去收听那个疯子
to hear that lunatic.
长官 那人有不敬的趋向
Sir, the man has got an irreverent tendency.
他对前任副总统尼克森
He did a very off-color
作了十分讽刺的言论
parody of former V.P. Nixon.
我以为是热闹
-I thought it was hilarious.
诚心尊重 长官
-Respectfully, sir,
前任副总统是位好人和正直的人
the former V.P. is a good man and a decent man.
狗屁 我本人认识他
Bullshit! I know Nixon personally.
他留下的狗屁事足可制♥造♥毒气了
He lugs a trainload of shit behind him that would fertilize the Sinai.
我连苹果也不会向那王八蛋买♥♥
I wouldn’t buy an apple from the son of a bitch,
我还视他是位好朋友
and I consider him a close, personal friend.
我们谈谈正事吧 是怎么回事
Let’s get down to business here, General. What the hell’s goin’ on here?
这件事情非同小可
We’ve got a mounting crisis in this country.
有位深受弟兄们欢迎的DJ
We’ve got a deejay that the men dearly love.
如你们有私人恩怨的话去解决掉
If you two have personal problems, solve them, will you?
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant!
说出来吧 迪克
Speak your piece, Dick.
不是不尊重你 长官
Due respect, sir.
我在军中已有15年指挥经验
I have over 15 years command experience in this army.
你真的要我不说话也不做事
Do you really expect me to run this radio station with nothin’
来管理这个电台吗
to say and no way to do it?
目前是如此
Right now, yes.
是 长官
Y es, sir.
这件事还没结束
This is not over yet.
你怎么还在这里
-Why are you still here?
你说什么
-Sparky.
我正放轻松的喝杯老酒…
Sittin’ back, havin’ a cup of formaldehyde here.
你说我们要碰面谈陈的事
You say after you go out with Trinh, you meet me to talk and discuss about her.
没什么好谈的 她不喜欢我
-There’s nothing to discuss. She doesn’t like me.
她喜欢
-Yes, she do.
她不喜欢我
-No, she don’t.
她喜欢 她今天要见你
-She do liking you. She want to meet you today.
离此不远
-She’s not far from here.
我4点还要回去广播
-I can’t. I gotta be back on the air again at 4:00.
今天去见她 否则错过大机会
You have to meet her today. Otherwise you miss your big chance.
我可不想错过大机会
-Don’t want to miss my big chance.
对 来 走
-Yes. Come. We go.
你好像跟印弟安人学的英文
-You sound like you learned English from Tonto. “Come. We go.” -Come on.
我仍不相信她真的要见我
I still can’t believe she really wants to see me.

-Yeah.
我想那海滩电影感动了她
-I guess that beach movie really impressed her, huh?
我要送她东西
I gotta get her something.
香蕉如何
Uh, what about bananas?
不 这会导致误解
-No. -No, that doesn’t say the right thing. You’re right. How ’bout…
“1430时发生爆♥炸♥ue4d1”
“爆♥炸♥发生在吉米的酒吧ue4d1”
“此酒吧为美军常去的休闲场所”
“据报导一枚塑胶炸♥弹♥毁了酒吧”
“美军人员三人受伤两人身亡”
我的酒吧
Oh, my bar!
为什么要这么做
Why they do that?
你不能把他丢在这
-You can’t just leave ’em in this shit here. Come on.
他已死了
-This boy’s gone.
退后
Get back.
…fire is worse and the fire is lapping the outside of the building
他去那里
Hey, where’s he going?
你在干什么 你也知不能念ue4d1
What do you think you’re doing? You know you’re forbidden to read anything not checked by…
有什么好检查的 我在场
-What’s there to check? I was there. It happened.
你知道规定
-Airman, you know the rules.
正当的新闻要由适当管道播出
If this is a legitimate news story, it must go through proper channels.
听着 笨蛋 你以为这那来的
Listen, Tweedle-dee, it’s an actual event. Where do you think this came from, shaving?
刮脸吗 是真♥相♥
It’s the truth.
我只要报导真♥相♥来改变一下
I just want to report the truth. It’d be a nice change of pace.
怎么回事
-What’s goin’ on here?
长官 你听我说好吗
-Sir, will you listen to me?
这不是官方新闻
This is not official news, Airman.
就我所知这没有发生 发生了
As far as I’m concerned, it didn’t happen.
你闭嘴
-It did happen… -You shut your mouth.
你怕什么 迪克生
What are you afraid of, Dickerson?
怕人们发现有战争在进行
People might find out there’s a war goin’ on?
这新闻不是官方的
This news is not official, Airman.
你要人们相信此地很安全 对不
You want everyone going under the assumption it’s perfectly safe here, don’t you?
但不是 战斗不只在山上
Well, it’s not. The fighting’s not just in the hills.
城里也是ue4d1
It’s downtown. It’s a couple of fuckin’ blocks…
我说那不关你的事
I said it is none of your goddamn business!
我明白你的意思了
I see your point.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我想一进来被冷气吹的头昏了
I guess I get inside, hit these air conditioners, I get a little dizzy.
谢谢你们纠正了我
Thanks for settin’ me straight.
我没事了
I’ll be okay.
早安 越南
Good morning, Vietnam!
我知道不是早上 这是我的招牌
Hey, I know it’s not the morning, but that’s my trademark…
午安听起来太消沉了
and “good evening” sounds too depressing.
现在报新闻
Hey, we’re goin’ right now to the news.
来自英国 今天…
From England, today…
马格莉特公主丢了一只鞋
Princess Margaret threw a shoe!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!