你都能当作蒸汽涡轮了
who talk so much you could hook ’em up to a wind turbine…
他们可以送你去别的城镇去
and they could power a small New Hampshire town.
你很会讲话
You talk, I think, very much.
我平常约会不是带着一家大小的
Well, you see, I’m not used to going on a date with a grand jury,
使我有点紧张
and it makes me a little nervous.
我不要使你紧张 因为现在ue4d1
I don’t want makes you nervous, “Cronow.”
我知道你人很好
I knows you very nice.
就信任而言 你是最佳人选
And for trusting, you is the best…
你所说的很优雅…
on the gently of what you say,
我绝不会再和别人相同
or never to be for both the same and another.
我本听的明白 但后面全迷糊了
Well, I had you there, babe, but then you lost me at the end.
菲尔叔叔
Hey, hey. Hey, Uncle Phil.
给你
-Hey, there you go. Whoa! Got one for you.
这给你
Hey, there we go. For you.
这给你
Here we go. For you.
好好买♥♥吧
Knock yourselves out.
朋友间花个1/3的钱算什么
What’s 1/13th of a dollar among friends?

Come on.
没问题
No problem.
他们正玩的很…
They’re having a great…
开心
Uh…
听着 我知道没有办法
Hey, listen, I know there’s no way.
但那不表示我们不能一起欢笑
But it doesn’t mean we can’t have a few laughs.
你能付出多少我都接受
Hey, I’ll take whatever you can give…
因我和你在一起就高兴了
’cause I’m just happy to be with you.
要去看电影吗
You want to see a movie or something?
必需问问大家
-We must to ask the people.
没问题
-Hey, that’s no problem.
注意 购物者 大家…安顿
Attention, shoppers. People. People, settle.
在看板下 你知道这首吗
“Under the Boardwalk”? You know that one?
喊叫 艾斯里兄弟唱的
“Shout” by the lsley Brothers. Do you know that?
你知道任何一首美国歌♥吗
-You know any American songs at all?
拍拍魔法龙
-“Puff the Magic Dragon.”
拍拍魔法龙 你会唱吗
You know “Puff the Magic Dragon”? Can you sing it?
太好了 12张
-Living by the tree -That’s wonderful. Hey. Twelve, please.
我也是完全这样想
My thoughts exactly.
“西贡美军首长ue4d1”
“紧急要求国防部”
“将驻军人员ue4d1”
“提高到3万5至4万”
我为何不能报这个 事关这里
Why can’t I read this? It’s what’s going on now.
他们不会批准这个发布
-They’d never approve of that being released. -That’s censorship, Edward.
美国不是这样监查的
-That’s not what America is all about. -We’re not in America, sir.
我们不是在美国 现在不能谈了 你正在做节目
Can we not get into this now? We’re in the middle of a show.
你能叫个安♥非♥他♥命♥隐君子做此事
You could put amphetamine freaks to sleep with this shit.
关岛的协议 好像鸟在拉粪
“Agreement on Guam”? Sounds like bird droppings.
这有件刺♥激♥的事
Here’s something exciting.
修伯 亨佛瑞拜访国会山庄
“Hubert Humphrey visits Capitol Hill.”
好像童话故事 我要报它 不
Sounds like a children’s story.
我不能让你这么做
-I’m reading this. -No, I can’t let you do that.
你曾做过不照章行事的事吗
-Don’t you ever do anything that’s not by the book?
我不想惹祸上身
-Not when I get into trouble.
有时候你该去自找麻烦
You know, Eddie, sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble.
这叫好玩 那是什么
It’s called fun. What’s that? Come on.
好了 有时也要冒险
Take some chances once in a while, Edward.
人生就是这样
That’s what life’s all about.
找到什么了吗
-Find anything?
没有 我编一些
-No, I’ll have to make something up.
我又回来了 刚刚二秒的沉默
Hey, we’re back.
是马索的新作 在风中行走
That last two seconds of silence was Marcel Marceau’s newest hit single, “Walking In The Wind.”
现在是头条新闻
Now here are the headlines.
马上播报 教皇发现犹太人
Ah! They’re coming at you. Pope found to be Jewish. Liberace is Anastasia.
自♥由♥已不远了 苏联的雷达坏了
And Ethel Merman jams Russian radar.
今天东德宣称柏林围墙
The East Germans today claimed that
是兄弟间的装扮 教皇今天决定
the Berlin Wall was a fraternity prank.
公开上市梵蒂冈相关的浴室产品
The Pope decided to release Vatican-related bath products, an incredible thing.
不可思议的 教皇级浴袍
It’s the new Pope-on-a-Rope. That’s right. Pope-on-a-Rope.
没错 教皇级浴袍 穿它上天堂 谢谢 艾索 摩曼今天试用了
Wash with it, go straight to heaven. Thank you!
苏联雷达 这是其中的试音
Ethel Merman today uses a test to jam Russian radar. Here’s a brief test.
俄♥国♥回答说 那是什么鬼东西
When asked for a reply, the Russians went, “What the hell was that?”
这是新闻快报
Here’s a news flash.
今天詹森总统通过了公路法案
Today President Johnson passed a highway beautification bill.
法案中特别指明他女儿不能
The bill said that his daughters
在公路上开敞蓬车
could not drive in a convertible on public highways.
今天的节目很精彩
Hey, we got a great show coming your way today.
前任副总统尼克森来到此地了
Former Vice President Richard Nixon’s in town.
没错 大命根子来了 准备好
The big Dick is here. Get ready.
我认为这是很不寻常的巧合
I think there’s an incredible coincidence here.
我认为他的声音很像艾德先生
He sounds exactly like Mr. Ed.
你来判断 我告诉你这个
You be the judge. I tell you this.
听好 威伯 到房♥间里来
Wilbur, come in the room.
不可思议的巧合ue4d1
An incredible coincidence.
再来一些歌♥
Some more songs. Moving on, moving on into the dawn
持续到天明 和天明精灵
with the dawnbusters, yeah!
点歌♥马上开始
The requests will be taken pretty soon. Where am I gonna take requests?
点歌♥ 你能从那里打电♥话♥来 对 我在DMZ的电♥话♥亭
Where do you call from? “Yeah, I’m in a phone booth out in the D.M.Z.
我现在就打电♥话♥给你
-I’m trying to call you right now.”
摇滚乐 宝贝
Lock and loll, baby. Lock and loll. Lock and loll, baby. Lock and loll.
这里有位来自军方情报处的朋友
Again we’ve got our friend from military intelligence.
你能告诉我们从你来这里之后
Can you tell us what you’ve found out about
你对敌人有何发现
the enemy since you’ve been here?
我们发现我们找不到他们
“We found out that we can’t find them.
他们在外面
They’re out there, and we’re having a major difficulty…
我们在找寻敌人方面非常的困难
in finding the enemy.”
你是利用什么去找他们
Well, what do you use to look for them?
我们询问人♥民♥ 你是敌人吗
“Well, we ask people, ‘Are you the enemy?’
只要说是的人 我们就开枪打他
And whoever says yes, we shoot them.”
很不容易找到叫查理的越南人
“It’s very difficult to find a Vietnamese man named Charlie.
他们全叫诺南 道 诸如此类的
They’re all named Nyugen or Doh or things like that.
对我来说很困难
It’s very difficult for me.”
是否属实 你真的…
Is it true that you’ve actually, um…
离他们在实验的神经气体太近了
You’re actually too close to some of the nerve agents they were testing?
神经…毒气
“Nerve… uh, gas?”
是 你是否用过
Yes, have you used any?
一次 对我自己 但没有…
“Well, once, yes, on myself.
对我没有奏效
And it had no… Whoa! Whoa! No effect on me.
我说没有实际的…
I’ve had no actual… Whoa! She-hoo!
大狗帖在我脸上
Whoa! Whoa! Big dogs! Big dogs landing on my face!
我不知那是什么意思
I don’t know what that means.”
嘿 时间到了 我要走了
Hey, that’s it for me. I’m out of here.
艾德伦·康纳时间到了
That’s the end of the Adrian Cron Hour, but I’m gonna turn you over to Mr. Warmth,
我现在交给丹 拉文登
Dan “The Tan” Levitan!
非常感谢 艾德伦
Thank you so much, Adrian.
艾德伦·康纳是本台ue4d1
Adrian Cronauer, G.I.s,
深受官兵喜爱的疯狂主持人
a wacky and welcome addition…
尼克森的记者招待会
-to AFRS, Radio Saigon. -Nixon’s press conference.
你听听看 他几乎快要真诚了
Wait ’til you hear it. He’s this far from sincerity.
我去填点东西
No, man, listen. Let me just feed my face. Come on.
你要去那里
Where do you imagine you’re going?
去吃点东西
-Just going to get a little something to eat. -You don’t have time.
你没有时间 你在这里吃速食面
You’ll stay here and drink instant beverage or something.
我们答应听众在下午4点时
We promised our listening
倾听尼克森的谈话
audience Nixon highlights by 4:00 p.m.
我已广播了4小时 有点饿了
I’ve been on the air for four hours. I’m a little hungry.
那是笑语 对不 我明白了
-That’s a joke, right? I get it.
不 我真的饿了
-No, I’m actually hungry.
我真的下命令给你
Well, I’m actually giving you an order.
是命令 这样的话 策划吧
Oh, it’s an order. In that case, gentlemen, let’s edit. Oh, it’s an order. In that case, gentlemen, let’s edit.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-mmm, Campbell’s
又是你 不再打架了 好吗
Ha, you again. No more fighting, okay?
你换衣服了 不错的发亮绿西装
Oh, you got… James! Nice, shiny green suit.
你看来像人妖
-You look like an Oriental leprechaun. -You like it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!