Is this what you call control?
已经练了几个小时了 我需要休息
We’ve been at it for hours. If I could just rest.
黑魔王可不休息
The Dark Lord isn’t resting.
你和小天狼星还真是一类人
You and Black, you’re two of a kind.
多愁善感 哭哭啼啼
Sentimental children forever whining
整天抱怨人生多么不公平
about how bitterly unfair your lives have been.
告诉你 人生本来就不公平
Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn’t fair.
你亲爱的的父亲知道这点
Your blessed father knew that.
还经常言传身教
In fact, he frequently saw to it.
-我爸爸是个好人 -你♥爸♥爸就是头猪
– My father was a great man. – Your father was a swine.
-摄神取念 -盔甲护身
– Legilimens. – Protego.
快点 月亮脸 大脚板
Come on, Moony, Padfoot.
斯内普 除你武器
Snape. Expelliarmus.
干得不错 詹姆斯
Nice one, James.
-爸爸 -障碍重重
– Dad. – Impedimenta.
鼻涕精 鼻涕精
Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy.
好了 谁想看我把鼻涕精的裤子脱了
Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly’s trousers?
鼻涕精 鼻涕精
Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough.
你的课程结束了
Your lessons are at an end.

I…
滚出去
Get out.
-你叫什么名字 -迈克尔
– What’s your name? – Michael.
你的手会没事的 迈克尔
Your hand’s gonna be fine, Michael.
其实没看起来那么糟 瞧
Yeah. It’s not as bad as it seems. See?
已经快消退了
It’s fading already.
我们的都要看不出来了
You can hardly see ours anymore,
一会就不疼了
and the pain stops after a while.
我告诉过你 波特先生
As I told you once before, Mr. Potter…
调皮的孩子就要惩罚
…naughty children deserve to be punished.
其实吧 乔治
You know, George…
我一直觉得我们将来
…I’ve always felt our futures
肯定不适合搞学问
lay outside the world of academic achievement.
弗雷德 我也一直这么想
Fred, I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing.
肃静
普通巫师等级考试中
普通巫师等级考试 五年级
必须使用符合魔法部规范第572条的
阿祖尔·马里诺墨水
科目:魔咒学
开始时间:16:00
结束时间:18:00
来一个
Here you go.
开始吧
Ready when you are.
我需要那个预言
I need that prophecy.
那你杀了我吧
You’ll have to kill me.
我会的 但是首先 你得把预言拿给我
Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me.
钻心剜骨
Crucio.
钻心剜骨
Crucio.
小天狼星
Sirius.
哈利 你确定吗
Harry, are you sure?
我看见了 就和那次韦斯莱先生一样
I saw it. It’s just like with Mr. Weasley.
那是我一直都梦到的那扇门
It’s the same door I’ve been dreaming about.
我想不起来在哪里见过
I couldn’t remember where I’d seen it before.
小天狼星说伏地魔在找一样东西
Sirius said Voldemort was after something.
他上次没得手的东西
Something he didn’t have the last time,
就在神秘事物司里
in the Department of Mysteries.
哈利 求你了 听我说
Harry, please, just listen.
如果是伏地魔故意让你看到的呢
What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?
如果他折磨小天狼星
What if he’s only hurting
只是为了引你去呢
Sirius because he’s trying to get to you?
如果是真的呢 我能袖手旁观吗
What if he is? I’m supposed to just let him die?
赫敏 他是我仅有的家人了
Hermione, he’s the only family I’ve got left.
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
用飞路网
We’ll have to use the Floo Network.
乌姆里奇监视着所有炉火
Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance.
不是所有的
Not all of them.
阿♥拉♥霍洞开
Alohomora.
给凤♥凰♥社发警报
Alert the Order if you can.
你脑子坏了吗 我们和你一起去
Are you mental? We’re going with you.
这太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
你什么时候才能明白
When are you going to get it into your head?
我们是一起的
We’re in this together.
的确是一起的
That you are.
他想帮韦斯莱家那姑娘 被我抓住了
Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl.
你们要去找邓布利多 是吗
You were going to Dumbledore, weren’t you?
-不是 -说谎
– No. – Liar.
-你想见我 校长 -斯内普 是的
– You sent for me, Headmistress? – Snape, yes.
是时候查出答案了
The time has come for answers,
不管他想不想说
whether he wants to give them to me or not.
你带吐真剂了吗
Have you brought the Veritaserum?
你审问学生用掉了我所有的存货
I’m afraid you’ve used up all my stores interrogating students.
最后一瓶用在了张小姐身上
The last of it on Miss Chang.
除非你想给他下毒
Unless you wish to poison him…
如果要下毒 我会替他惋惜的
And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did.
否则我帮不了你
…I cannot help you.
他抓住大脚板了
He’s got Padfoot.
他在藏着那个东西的地方抓住了大脚板
He’s got Padfoot at the place where it’s hidden.
大脚板 什么是大脚板 什么地方藏了什么
Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden?
他到底是什么意思 斯内普
What is he talking about, Snape?
不知道
No idea.
很好
Very well.
这是你逼我的 波特
You give me no choice, Potter.
这事关魔法部的安全
As this is an issue of Ministry security…
你让我
…you leave me with…
别无选择
…no alternative.
钻心咒应该能让你开口
The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue.
这是违法的
That’s illegal.
只要不让康奈利知道就行
What Cornelius doesn’t know won’t hurt him.
告诉她 哈利
Tell her, Harry!
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你不告诉她在哪
Well, if you won’t tell her where it is…
那就我来
…I will.
什么东西在哪
Where what is?
邓布利多的秘密武器
Dumbledore’s secret weapon.
有多远
How much further?
不远了
Not far.
必须藏在不会被学生无意中发现的地方
It had to be somewhere students wouldn’t find it accidentally.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
随机应变
Improvising.
怎么了
Well?
武器在哪里
Where is this weapon?
没有什么武器 是吗
There isn’t one, is there?
你们是想骗我
You were trying to trick me.
告诉你
You know…
我真的很讨厌小孩
…I really hate children.
这里没有你们的事 马人 这是魔法部的事
You have no business here, Centaur. This is a Ministry matter.
放下你们的武器
Lower your weapons.
我警告你们 根据法律
I warn you, under the law,
你们这种近人类智力的生物
as creatures of near-human intelligence…
盔甲护身
Protego.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
肮脏的杂种
Filthy half-breed.
速速禁锢
Incarcerous.
停下 求你快停下 求你了
Please. Please stop it. Please.
够了 这里由我说了算
Now, enough. I will have order.
你个肮脏的畜生
You filthy animal.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
别伤害他 这不是他的错
Leave him alone. It’s not his fault.
别 他不明白
No, he doesn’t understand.
波特 做点什么 告诉他们我没恶意的
Potter, do something. Tell them I mean no harm.
很抱歉 教授
I’m sorry, Professor.
但是我不可以说谎
But I must not tell lies.
你们要干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!