有一天 她的咒语出了点意外
and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong.
-当时我9岁 -节哀
– I was 9. – I’m sorry.
那件事确实非常可怕
Yes, it was rather horrible.
有时我会感到非常伤心
I do feel very sad about it sometimes,
但幸好我还有爸爸
but I’ve got Dad.
对了 我们都相信你
We both believe you, by the way.
那个连名字都不能提的人回来了
That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back,
你跟他决斗过
and you fought him
而魔法部和《预言家日报》
and the Ministry and the Prophet
都在抹黑你和邓布利多
are conspiring against you and Dumbledore.
谢谢 几乎没人相信我
Thanks. It seems you’re about the only ones that do.
我觉得不是
I don’t think that’s true.
但我想他希望你这么认为
But I suppose that’s how he wants you to feel.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我是神秘人
Well, if I were You-Know-Who
我肯定希望你觉得自己被孤立
I’d want you to feel cut off from everyone else
因为如果你孤立无援
because if it’s just you alone
就不算什么威胁了
you’re not as much of a threat.
你只知道吃吗
Do you ever stop eating?
怎么了 我饿了
What? I’m hungry.
哈利
Harry.
我能坐这吗
Can I join you?
对不起 教授
Pardon me, professor,
你到底想说什么
but what exactly are you insinuating?
我只是想说即使要惩罚学生
I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students
也只能使用规定的手段
you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices.
我没听明白 我只是觉得
So silly of me, but it sounds
你要质疑我在自己课堂上的权威
as if you’re questioning my authority in my own classroom
米勒娃
Minerva.
没有 多洛雷斯
Not at all, Dolores,
只是给你的惩罚手段提些意见
merely your medieval methods.
对不起 亲爱的
I am sorry, dear.
但是质疑我的行为就是质疑魔法部
But to question my practices is to question the Ministry
再进一步说 质疑部长本人
and by extension, the minister himself.
虽然我比较宽容
I am a tolerant woman
但不忠不义 是绝对不能容忍♥的
but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty.
不忠不义
Disloyalty.
霍格沃茨的情况比我想象的糟糕得多
Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared.
康奈利希望立即采取措施
Cornelius will want to take immediate action.
邓布利多怎么了
What’s happened to Dumbledore?
继对黑魔法防御术课程的
Having already revolutionized
教学方式进行改革之后
the teaching of Defense Against the Dark Arts
家长支持魔法部
采取行动
作为高级调查官 多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇将有权
Dolores Umbridge will, as high inquisitor, have powers
魔法部长福吉高度重视教育
对霍格沃茨魔法学校日渐走低的教学水平
to address the seriously falling standards
采取措施
at Hogwarts School.
有个问题 亲爱的
Just one question, dear.
你做这份工作具体有多久了
You’ve been in this post how long, exactly?
你一开始申请的是
You applied first for the Defense
黑魔法防御术这门课 是吧
Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?
是的
Yes.
但没如愿 对吧
But you were unsuccessful?
可不是
Obviously.
告示
第29号♥教育令
在校期间禁止播放音乐
告示
第30号♥教育令
禁止使用任何韦斯莱兄弟的产品
你能给我预言一下吗
Could you please predict something for me?
什么意思
I’m sorry?
张开嘴唱出来
Move those mouths.
稍微预言一小下
One teensy little prophecy?
真可惜
Pity.
等等 我想我确实看到了一些东西
No, wait. Wait, no. I think I do see something.
是的 一些黑暗的东西
Yes, I do. Something dark.
你处于极度危险中
You are in grave danger.
说得好
Lovely.
秋 怎么回事
Cho. What’s going on?
是特里劳妮教授
It’s Professor Trelawney.
我在这住了16年 教了16年的书
Sixteen years I’ve lived and taught here.
霍格沃茨就是我的家
Hogwarts is my home.
你不能这么对我
You can’t do this.
可是我能
Actually, I can.
你有话要说吗
Something you’d like to say?
我想说的多了
Oh, there are several things I would like to say.
别哭了
There…
麦格教授
Professor McGonagall,
请你帮忙送西比尔进去
might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?
西比尔 亲爱的 这边
Sybil, dear. This way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
邓布利多 我要提醒你
Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms
根据部长颁布的
of Educational Decree Number 23,
《第23号♥教育令》
as enacted by the minister…
你有权解雇我的老师
You have the right to dismiss my teachers.
但你无权把老师
You do not, however, have
逐出校门
the authority to banish them from the grounds.
这项权力属于校长
That power remains with the headmaster.
暂时的
For now.
你们难道都不用学习吗
Don’t you all have studying to do?
教授
Professor.
教授
Professor?
邓布利多教授 教授
Professor Dumbledore. Professor!
邓布利多教授
Professor Dumbledore.
这个邪恶丑陋的蠢婆娘
That foul, evil, old gargoyle.
跟她学不到怎么保护自己
We’re not learning how to defend ourselves.
都学不到怎么通过OWLs考试
We’re not learning how to pass our OWLs.
她控制了整个学校
She’s taking over the entire school.
安全一直是魔法部
Security has been and will remain
最重视的事情
the Ministry’s top priority.
另外 有确凿证据表明
Furthermore, we have convincing evidence
这些失踪案件都是臭名昭著的
that these disappearances are the work
杀人狂魔小天狼星布莱克所为
of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black.
哈利
Harry.
小天狼星
Sirius.
-你在这干什么 -给你回信
– What are you doing here? – Answering your letter.
你说你很担心乌姆里奇
You said you were worried about Umbridge.
她在干什么
What’s she doing?
教你们残害杂种生物吗
Training you to kill half-breeds?
小天狼星 她根本不让我们用魔法
Sirius She’s not letting us use magic at all.
她就是这样
Well, I’m not surprised.
最新情报
The latest intelligence is
福吉不希望你们做好战斗的准备
that Fudge doesn’t want you trained in combat.
什么战斗
Combat?
他不会是觉得
What does he think,
我们在组织什么巫师军队吧
we’re forming some sort of wizard army?
他就是这么想的
That’s exactly what he thinks.
他觉得邓布利多要组织自己的
That Dumbledore is assembling
武装力量占领魔法部
his own forces to take on the Ministry.
他越来越偏执了
He’s becoming more paranoid by the minute.
其他人不想让我告诉你这些 哈利
The others wouldn’t want me telling you this, Harry
但是凤♥凰♥社的行动进展得并不顺利
but things aren’t going at all well with the Order.
福吉不断掩盖事情的真♥相♥
Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn
这些失踪事件只是个开始
and these disappearances are just how it started before.
伏地魔在行动
Voldemort is on the move.
我们能做些什么
Well, what can we do?
有人来了
Someone’s coming.
抱歉我没帮上太多忙
I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.
不过现在也只有你能帮自己了
But for now, at least, it looks like you’re on your own.
他真的在逍遥法外了
He really is out there, isn’t he?
我们必须要学会保护自己
We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves.
如果乌姆里奇不教我们防御魔法
And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how,
就找个愿意教的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!