见证伏地魔复活的是我
I’m the one who saw Voldemort return,
跟他交手的是我 看着塞德里克死的也是我
the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed.
-哈利 -听吼声就知道是你
– Harry. – Thought we heard your dulcet tones.
最好别憋着
Don’t bottle it up, though, mate.
-发泄出来 -等你吼完
– Let it out. – If you’re all done shouting
想不想听点有趣的事
Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?
如果说有人有权知情
If anyone has a right to know,
那也非哈利莫属 要不是他
it’s Harry. If it wasn’t for Harry,
我们还不知道伏地魔复活了呢
we wouldn’t even know Voldemort was back.
他不小了 莫莉
He’s not a child, Molly.
那也没成年
But he’s not an adult either.
-他不是詹姆 小天狼星 -他还不是你儿子呢
– He’s not James, Sirius. – Well, he’s not your son.
可我把他当亲儿子
He’s as good as.
-他没有亲人了 -金妮
– Who else has he got? – Hey, Ginny.
-他还有我 -真动人 布莱克
– He’s got me. – How touchingly paternal, Black.
也许波特能跟他教父一样
Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon,
变成个罪犯
just like his godfather.
没你的事 鼻涕精
Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus.
-斯内普也在凤♥凰♥社 -嘘
– Snape’s part of the Order? – Git.
我可清楚你所谓的改头换面
..about your supposed reformation.
-你可变不了 -那告诉他啊
– I know better. – So why don’t you tell him?
-走开 -快
– Get off it. – Quick.
-收回来 -克鲁克山
– Get it up. – Crookshanks.
-放手 -快放手 倒霉的猫
– Stop it. – Get off, you bloody cat.
-克鲁克山 放手 -收回来
– Crookshanks. Leave it alone. – Get it up.
-赫敏 我讨厌你的猫 -坏猫咪
– Hermione, I hate your cat. – Bad Crookshanks.
晚餐在厨房♥吃
Well, we’ll be eating down in the kitchen.
你们是能用魔法了
Just because you’re allowed to use magic now,
也不用事事都用啊
does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything.
饿了吧 哈利
You hungry, Harry?
你真没事 吓我们一跳
You sure you’re all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
小天狼星
Sirius.
这次真奇怪
This is very, very peculiar.
你在部里的听证会
It seems your hearing in the
威森加摩居然要全体参加
Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot.
什么意思
I don’t understand.
魔法部对我有意见吗
What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?
告诉他 他早晚会知道
Show him. He’ll find out soon enough.
大言不惭的男孩
福吉:一切安好
他们也在攻击邓布利多
He’s been attacking Dumbledore as well.
福吉动用了所有力量
Fudge is using all his power,
甚至向《预言家日报》施压
including his influence at the Daily Prophet,
攻击妄言神秘人复活的人
to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned.
为什么
Why?
他认为邓布利多想夺权
He thinks Dumbledore’s after his job.
但凡有理智的人都不会信
No one in their right mind could believe that…
福吉就是失去理智了
Exactly the point. Fudge isn’t in his right mind.
恐惧扭曲了他的判断力
It’s been twisted and warped by fear.
恐惧会让人干出可怕的事 哈利
Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.
上次伏地魔掌权时
The last time Voldemort gained power,
几乎毁了我们珍惜的一切
he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear.
他这次复活
Now he’s returned, and I’m
魔法部怕要使尽
afraid the minister will do almost anything
浑身解数来否认
to avoid facing that terrifying truth.
伏地魔可能要重整军队
We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again.
14年前就是 而且数量众多
Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command.
不仅有巫师
And not just witches and wizards,
还有各种黑魔法生物
but all manner of dark creatures.
他正在招兵买♥♥马
He’s been recruiting heavily,
我们也是一样
and we’ve been attempting to do the same.
但是他不只想召集追随者
But gathering followers isn’t the only thing he’s interested in.
我们觉得
We believe,
他还想要一样东西
Voldemort may be after something.
小天狼星
Sirius.
是他上次没得到的东西
Something he didn’t have last time.
武器吗
You mean like a weapon?
够了 他还小
No. That’s enough. He’s just a boy.
你再说不如让他进凤♥凰♥社吧
You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order.
太好了 我愿意
Good. I want to join.
伏地魔有军队 我当然要参与对抗
If Voldemort’s raising an army, then I want to fight.
哈利
Harry.
你被正式开除了
You are hereby expelled.
全体威森加摩
Before the entire Wizengamot.
火车 地铁
Trains. Underground.
真是天才 麻瓜们
Ingenious, these Muggles.
到了
Here we are.
从没用过来宾入口 肯定很好玩
I’ve never used the visitors’ entrance before. Should be fun.
好的 麻瓜硬币
Right. Good. I’ll just get my Muggle money.
糟透 刚在魔药市场损失了一大笔
Terrible. Lost a lot of Galleons trading on the potions market.
《预言家日报》 女士们先生们
Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen. Anybody for Daily Prophet?
邓布利多 神志不清还是装疯卖♥♥傻
Dumbledore: Is he daft, or is he dangerous?
-早上好 亚瑟 -早上好 鲍勃
– Morning, Arthur. – Morning, Bob.
内部信使
Interdepartmental memos.
原来用猫头鹰 那才叫脏乱差
We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable.
梅林的胡子啊 谢谢 金斯莱
Merlin’s beard. Thank you, Kingsley.
-听证会改时间了 -什么时候开始
– They’ve changed the time of your hearing. – When is it?
五分钟以后
In five minutes.
神秘事务司
Department of Mysteries.
我相信部长的决定
And I’m confident, minister, that you will do the right thing.
但我们还得
Yes, but we must be…
记着 听证会上别乱讲话
Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you’re spoken to.
要镇定 你是无罪的
Keep calm. You’ve done nothing wrong.
麻瓜有谚语 真♥相♥总会大白 对吗
As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes?
恐怕我不能进去
I’m not allowed in, I’m afraid.
好运 哈利
Good luck, Harry.
此次听证会将讨论居住在
Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August
萨里郡小惠金区女贞路4号♥的
into offenses committed by Harry James Potter
哈利·詹姆·波特先生八月十二日所犯罪行
resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey.
审问员 康奈利·奥斯瓦德·福吉 魔法部
Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag…
辩方证人
Witness for the defense.
阿不思·珀西瓦尔·伍尔弗里克·布赖恩·邓布利多
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
你接到听证会修改
You got our message that the time and place of the hearing…
-时间地点的通知了 -其实没有
– … had been changed, did you? – I must have missed it.
不过机缘巧合
But by a happy mistake,
我提前三个小时到了魔法部
I arrived at the Ministry three hours early.
罪名
The charges?
被告罪名如下
The charges against the accused are as follows:
波特先生在完全清楚自己
“That he did knowingly
行为后果的前提下
and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions
在一名麻瓜面前
produced a Patronus Charm
使用了守护神魔咒
in the presence of a Muggle.”
-你否认使用魔咒吗 -不 但是
– Do you deny producing said Patronus? – No, but…
你是否清楚十七岁以下的巫师
And you were aware that you
不可以在学校外
were forbidden to use magic outside school…
-使用魔咒 -我清楚 但是
– … while under the age of 17? – Yes, I was, but…
威森加摩的各位
Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot,
我用魔咒是因为摄魂怪
I was only doing it because of the Dementors.
摄魂怪
Dementors?
在小惠金区
In Little Whinging?
这招真聪明
That’s quite clever.
因为麻瓜看不到摄魂怪
Muggles can’t see Dementors, can they, boy?
-好借口 -我没有说谎
– Highly convenient. – I’m not lying.
-有两个摄魂怪 要不是我 -够了
– There were two of them, and if I hadn’t… – Enough.
很抱歉打断你
I’m sorry to interrupt what I’m
精心排练过的完美故事
sure would have been a very well-rehearsed story,
但是鉴于你不能提供目击者
but since you can produce no witnesses of the event…
抱歉 部长 我们有目击者
Pardon me, minister, but as it happens, we can.
请描述一下摄魂怪的攻击
Please describe the attack.
他们长什么样
What did they look like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!