完整的守护神是最难召唤的
A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce…
但是护盾形态
but shield forms can also
在面对对手时也很有用
be equally useful against a variety of opponents.
非常棒
Wow, that was really good.
棒极了 金妮
Fantastic, Ginny.
记住 你的守护神
Just remember, your Patronus can
只能在集中注意力时保护你
only protect you for as long as you stay focused.
集中注意力 卢娜
So focus, Luna.
想想你最开心的记忆
Think of the happiest thing you can.
呼神护卫
Expecto Patronum.
-我在努力 -我知道 很好
– I’m trying. – I know. It’s good.
这是很高级的魔法 伙计们
This is really advanced stuff, guys.
你们做的很好
You’re doing so well.
呼神护卫
Expecto Patronum.
还是让我来吧
I’ll make short work of this.
终极爆破
Bombarda Maxima.
抓住他们
Get them.
监视他们好几周了
Been watching them for weeks.
看”邓布利多军”
And see, ” Dumbledore’s Army”…
这就是证据
proof of what I’ve been
我一开始就跟你说过 康奈利
telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius.
你们散播的神秘人的谣言
All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who…
蒙不住我们的眼睛
never fooled us for a minute.
我们一眼就看穿了
We saw your lies for what they were:
那是你们妄图控制魔法部的障眼法
a smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry.
可不是吗
Naturally.
不 教授 他跟这事没关系 是我
No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me.
你想袒护我 这很高尚 哈利
Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me,
但是他们也说了
but as has been pointed out…
纸上明确写着
the parchment clearly
“邓布利多军” 不是”波特军”
says “Dumbledore’s Army,” not “Potter’s.”
我让哈利建立了这个组织
I instructed Harry to form this organization.
那这一切责任都要我来承担
And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities.
派只猫头鹰去《预言家日报》
Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet.
抓紧时间 还能赶上晨版
If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition.
德力士 沙克尔 你们押邓布利多…
Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore…
去阿兹卡班
to Azkaban…
等待接受谋反的审判
to await trial for conspiracy and sedition.
我想这可能有点困难
I thought we might hit this little snag.
你好像觉得我会…
You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I’m going to…
怎么说来着
What was the phrase?
束手就擒
come quietly.
跟你说吧
Well, I can tell you this:
我根本不打算去阿兹卡班
I have no intention of going to Azkaban.
够了
Enough of this.
抓住他
Take him.
你可以不喜欢他 部长
Well, you may not like him, minister…
但你不能否认
but you can’t deny…
他真是有型
Dumbledore has got style.
告示
第119号♥教育令
多洛雷斯·简·乌姆里奇
接替阿不思·邓布利多
担任霍格沃茨魔法学校校长
男生女生之间
Boys and girls are not
必须间隔8英寸以上
permitted to be within eight inches of each other.
想参加特别行动调查组
Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad
获取额外学分的同学
for extra credit…
学生必须接受
Students will be submitted to
涉嫌参与违法活动的询问
questioning about suspected illicit activities.
不配合的学生立即开除
Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.
哈利
Harry.
你能做的都做了
You did everything you could.
没人能斗过那个老巫婆
No one could win against that old hag.
连邓布利多也没预见到
Even Dumbledore didn’t see this coming.
哈利 就算追究责任
Harry, if it’s anyone’s fault,
也是我们的错
it’s ours.
是啊 我们说服你参加的
Yeah, we talked you into it.
可我也同意了
Yeah, but I agreed.
我想要帮忙 却只能让事情变得更糟
I tried so hard to help, and all it’s done is make things worse.
可是现在这些都不重要了
Anyway, that doesn’t matter anymore.
因为我已经不想再继续了
Because I don’t want to play anymore.
这让我在乎的太多
All it does is make you care too much.
而在乎的越多 可能失去的就越多
And the more you care, the more you have to lose.
-所以也许最好 -怎么
– So maybe it’s just better to… – To what?
独自面对
To go it alone.
海格
Hagrid.
他要带我们去哪儿
Any idea where he’s taking us?
海格 为什么不直接告诉我们
Hagrid, why can’t you just tell us?
我从没见过马人这么愤怒
I’ve never seen the Centaurs so riled.
他们还是出了名的暴脾气呢
And they’re dangerous at the best of times.
魔法部大大限制了他们的活动范围
The Ministry restricts their territory much more…
这样下去早晚会暴♥动♥的
…they’ll have a full uprising on their hands.
海格 到底怎么了
Hagrid, what’s going on?
很抱歉搞得这么神秘 你们三个
I’m sorry to be so mysterious, you three.
本来不想麻烦你们
I wouldn’t be bothering you at all with it,
但是现在邓布利多走了
but with Dumbledore gone…
我也随时可能卷铺盖走人
…I’ll likely be getting the sack any day now.
但我总要告诉谁 好照应他
And I just couldn’t leave without telling someone about him.
小格洛普
Grawpy.
在下面 你个小笨蛋
Down here, you great buffoon.
小格洛普
Grawpy.
给你找了几个小伙伴
Brought you some company.
我不能就这么扔下他 因为
I couldn’t just leave him, because…
他是我弟弟
Because he’s my brother.
我的天
Blimey.
准确的说是同母异父兄弟
Well, half brother, really.
我说过了 他不会伤人的
He’s completely harmless, just like I said.
就是有点兴奋
Little high-spirited, is all.
小格洛普 这样可不礼貌
Grawpy, that is not polite.
海格 做点什么
Hagrid, do something.
我跟你说过 不能抓起来
We talked about this. You do not grab, do you?
这是你的新朋友 赫敏
That’s your new friend, Hermione.
小格洛普
Grawpy.
格洛普
Grawp.
放我下来
Put me down.
快点
Now.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Fine.
就是有点晕
Just needs a firm hand, is all.
我觉得他喜欢上你了
I think you’ve got an admirer.
你离她远点 明白吗
You just stay away from her, all right?
他自己能弄到食物
He gets his own food and all.
只希望我不在 能有人陪陪他
It’s company he’ll be needing when I’m gone.
你们会照顾他的 是吗
You will look after him, won’t you?
我是他唯一的家人了
I’m the only family he’s got.
又开始多愁善感了
Feeling sentimental?
-这是我的隐私 -对我来说不是
– That’s private. – Not to me.
如果再不见长进 对黑魔王来说也不是
And not to the Dark Lord, if you don’t improve.
你的记忆就都是他对付你的武器
Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you.
他想入侵 你根本没能力抵抗
You won’t last two seconds if he invades your mind.
你就和你父亲一样
You’re just like your father.
懒惰 自大
Lazy, arrogant.
-不许说我父亲 -软弱
– Don’t say a word against my father. – Weak.
-我不软弱 -那就证明给我看
– I’m not weak. – Then prove it.
控制你的感情
Control your emotions.
排除杂念
Discipline your mind.
摄神取念
Legilimens.
哈利
Harry.
小天狼星
Sirius.
我都要吐了
I may vomit.
快停下
Stop it.
你就这么控制

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!