上面有你想知道的一切
you need to know.
你敢这样说我母亲
Don’t you dare talk about my mother like that.
谁叫我骗子 我就跟谁过不去
I’ll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar.
-发生什么事了 -他疯了
– What’s going on? – He’s mad, is what’s going on.
你相信他说的那些
Do you believe the rubbish
关于神秘人的狗屁吗
he’s come out with about You-Know-Who?
我相信
Yeah. I do.
还有谁要和哈利过不去吗
Has anyone else got a problem with Harry?
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right? – Fine.
西莫有些糊涂了
Seamus was bang out of order, mate.
他会清醒过来的
But he’ll come through, you’ll see.
我说了我没事 罗恩
I said, I’m fine, Ron.
好吧 你先自己静一下
Right. I’ll just leave you to your thoughts, then.
哈利
Harry.
把它引过来 这边
Bring it over here. Over here.
继续 西莫 继续 抓住它
Oh, go on, Seamus. Go on, get it.
早上好 同学们
Good morning, children.
普通巫师等级考试
Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations.
缩写为O-W-Ls
O-W-Ls.
大家都叫它OWLs[猫头鹰]
More commonly known as OWLs.
努力学习就一定会得到回报
Study hard and you will be rewarded.
不努力的后果将会很严重
Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe.
以前对这门课的内容
Your previous instruction
实践太多 理论太少
in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.
不过有个好消息 从现在起
But you’ll be pleased to know, from now on
大家将学习
you will be following
经过魔法部严格审核过的
a carefully structured, Ministry-approved
黑魔法防御术课程 什么事
course of defensive magic. Yes?
课本里怎么没有使用防御咒语的内容
There’s nothing in here about using defensive spells?
使用咒语
Using spells?
我不明白你们
Well, I can’t imagine why
为什么要在我的教室里使用咒语
you would need to use spells in my classroom.
我们上课不会使用魔法吗
We’re not gonna use magic?
你们将通过一种安全
You’ll be learning about
无风险的方法学习防御咒语
defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way.
那有什么用
What use is that?
受到攻击的时候怎么可能没有风险
If we’re attacked, it won’t be risk-free.
在我的课堂上
Students will raise their hands
想发言 要先举手
when they speak in my class.
魔法部认为
It is the view of the Ministry
要通过普通巫师等级考试
that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient
理论知识已经足够
to get you through your examinations
毕竟通过考试就是教育的目的
which, after all, is what school is all about.
那什么理论知识
And how’s theory supposed to
能帮我们挡住外面的坏人呢
prepare us for what’s out there?
外面哪有坏人 亲爱的
There is nothing out there, dear.
你觉得谁会攻击
Who do you imagine wants to
像你们这样的小孩子呢
attack children like yourself?
不知道 也许是伏地魔吧
Oh, I don’t know. Maybe Lord Voldemort.
现在 我来澄清一件事实
Now, let me make this quite plain.
你们也许听说
You have been told
某个黑巫师再次逍遥法外了
that a certain dark wizard is at large once again.
都是假的
This is a lie.
不是假的 我见过他 我跟他决斗过
It’s not a lie. I saw him. I fought him.
关禁闭 波特先生
Detention, Mr. Potter.
难道塞德里克·迪戈里是暴毙的吗
Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?
塞德里克·迪戈里的死亡是个悲惨的意外
Cedric Diggory’s death was a tragic accident.
是谋杀 伏地魔杀的他
It was murder. Voldemort killed him.
你肯定知道
You must have known that.
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
下课来我办公室 波特先生
See me later, Mr. Potter. My office.
进来
Come in.
晚上好 波特先生
Good evening, Mr. Potter.
坐下
Sit.
今天你要给我
You’re going to be
写些句子 波特先生
doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter.
不是用你的鹅毛笔
No, not with your quill.
用一种特制的笔
Going to be using a rather special one of mine.
现在
Now
请写 我不可以说谎
I want you to write, “I must not tell lies.”
写多少次
How many times?
这么说吧
Well, let’s say for as
写到刻骨铭心为止
long as it takes for the message to sink in.
没有墨水
You haven’t given me any ink.
你不需要墨水
Oh, you won’t need any ink.
怎么了
Yes?
-没什么 -这就对了
– Nothing. – That’s right.
因为你内心
Because you know, deep down
知道自己该罚
you deserve to be punished.
是吧 波特先生
Don’t you, Mr. Potter?
继续
Go on.
-速效逃课糖 -能让你生病的糖果
– Skiving Snackboxes. – Sweets that make you ill.
随时离开课堂
Get out of class whenever you like.
摆脱无聊 畅享欢乐
Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom.
再来一颗吗
Care for another?
我不是让你全帮我写
I’m not asking you to write all of it for me.
拜托
Oh, please.
我一直忙着准备该死的OWLs考试
I’ve been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams.
只帮你写绪论
I’ll do the introduction. That’s all.
赫敏 你真的是
Hermione, you’re honestly
我认识的最好的人
the most wonderful person I’ve ever met.
要是我再对你不好…
And if I’m ever rude to you again…
那你就恢复正常了
I’ll know you’ve gone back to normal.
你的手怎么了
What’s wrong with your hand?
没怎么
Nothing.
另一只手
The other hand.
-你得告诉邓布利多 -不用
– You’ve got to tell Dumbledore. – No.
邓布利多要考虑的事够多了
Dumbledore’s got enough on his mind right now.
我不会让乌姆里奇得逞的
I don’t want to give Umbridge the satisfaction.
该死的 哈利 这婆娘在折磨你
Bloody hell, Harry. The woman’s torturing you.
要是父母知道这事…
If the parents knew about this…
我没有父母 罗恩
I haven’t got any of those, have I, Ron?
哈利 你一定要跟人说
Harry, you’ve got to report this.
-事情很简单 你在受… -不是
– It’s perfectly simple. You’re being… – No, it’s not.
赫敏 这事一点也不简单
Hermione, whatever this is, it’s not simple.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
那给我们讲明白
Then help us to.
亲爱的大脚板
Dear Padfoot
希望你一切安好
I hope you’re all right.
天气越来越冷
It’s starting to get colder here.
冬天很快就要来临了
Winter is definitely on the way.
虽然回到了霍格沃茨
In spite of being back at Hogwarts,
我感到前所未有地孤单
I feel more alone than ever.
我知道你最理解
I know you, of all people, will understand.
哈利·波特
Hello, Harry Potter.
-你的脚不冷吗 -有点儿
– Your feet. Aren ‘ t they cold? – Bit.
可惜我所有的鞋
Unfortunately, all my shoes
都神秘地失踪了
have mysteriously disappeared.
我怀疑是蝻钩干的
I suspect Nargles are behind it.
-它们是什么 -它们叫夜骐
– What are they? – They’re called Thestrals.
它们其实很温顺
They’re quite gentle, really,
但人们躲着它们 因为它们有些
but people avoid them because they’re a bit…
与众不同
Different.
为什么其他人看不见它们呢
But why can’t the others see them?
只有见过死亡的人才能看见它们
They can only be seen by people who’ve seen death.
你认识的人里谁去世了
So you’ve known someone who’s died, then?
我母亲
My mum.
她是个非常厉害的女巫
She was quite an extraordinary witch,
特别喜欢做试验
but she did like to experiment

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!