好了 好了 好了 你简直上了发条
Okay, okay, okay! You… are winded!
-休息5分钟 你在拼命啊 -喝点水
-You take five! You’re killing yourself. -Water?
那里面有啤酒吗
Is there a beer in there?
什么使你不再拍电影了
How come you got out of doing movies?
我猜我是有点受不了了
I guess I kind of turned into an unbearable shit.
不是有很多人干这一行吗
Aren’t there a lot of people like that in this business?
是啊 但是如果你
Yeah. But it helps if you’ve got
具有别人离不开的东西就好办多了
something that nobody can live without.
有趣的是
You know something funny?
当我的第一部片子成功之后
When my first picture became a hit,
一大群人排着队
there were a whole lot of people just lined up
巴结我
waiting to kiss my ass.
但当片子不行了 …
Then when the movies started to tank, well…
他们都跑到别人的屁♥股♥后面去了
you know, they lined up behind somebody else’s ass.
你得找到在你生命中一直支持你的人
You gotta have people in your life who are there for you.
不管你怎么样
Whether you’re somebody or not.
你有那样的人吗
Did you find somebody like that?
没有
Nope.
现在是6:30 这是Dave Ryan 早上好
It’s 6:30. This is Dave Ryan. Good morning, Twin Cities.
看看外面 你一定会喜欢今天的天气
Look outside. You’re gonna love the day today.
华氏85度 晴天
Eighty-five degrees, mostly sunny.
也许稍微有点多云
Maybe a little of hazy sunshine.
今天的天气基本上很不错…
Other than that, it’s one of those perfect days…
爸爸 嘿 爸爸 等等
Dad! Hey, Dad, wait up!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait up!
好了 机会平等 观众们
All right, even odds now, people.
下注下注
Bet early, bet often.
他在哪里 嘿 嘿 嘿
Where the hell is he? Hey, hey, hey.
有人知道时间吗
Has anybody got the time?
我知道
Yeah.
还差10分钟
Ten after.
他来了
There he is.
嘿 乔 加油 伙计
Hey,Joe! Come on, man.
击倒他
Take him down!
好了 乔
All right, Joe!
我们支持你 乔
We’re with you, Joe!
干掉他 乔
Take him, Joe!
来吧 想试试吗
Let’s go. You want some?
停止下注
It’s go time, baby. No more bets.
打烂他的屁♥股♥ 怎么样
Rope a dope his ass, now. What do you say?
-我做的到 -从左边打他
-I can do this. -Hit him with your left.
从右边打他
Hit him with your right.
像阿里一样 虽然你是白人
Be like Ali even though you’re white!
我做的到
I can do this.
那就做啊
Then do it.
我们还打不打
Are we gonna fight or not?
-不打了 -说什么
-We’re not. -Say, what?
过来
Get over here!
嘿 乔
Hey,Joe.
对不起 伙计
Sorry, man.
没什么
It’s okay.
我会倒霉的
I’ll be damned.
谢弗 谢弗 回来
Scheffer! Scheffer, get back here!
你不和他打就和我打
You’re fightin’ him, or you’re fightin’ me.
来呀 来呀
Okay. Okay. No, no. Let’s go. Let’s get it on.
你和我
You and me.
朋友 我每天都锻炼已经8年了
Been workin’ out every day for the last eight years, amigo.
爵士舞练习 武术练习
Jazzercize, spinning,
-匹拉拳 高段匹拉拳 -匹拉拳
-pilates, advanced pilates. -Pilates?
不赖 杰里米
Good goin’,Jeremy.
去和那个妓♥女♥玩玩 别人都玩过了
Have fun with that little tramp. Everyone else has.
一定很疼吧 啊
That’s gotta hurt, huh?
来 起来 我本来不想…深呼吸
Here, get up. I didn’t mean to… Take a breath.
你们最好帮帮他 这真的很疼
Here, you better help him. It really hurts.
最好让他躺下什么的
Better lay him down or something.
匹拉拳
Pilates?
你干得很好
Very impressed.
谢谢
Thank you.
-麦金尼 很幸运 -怎么了
-McKinney got lucky. -How’s that?
我本来正要做这个
I was just about to do this!
不错
Good. That was good.
干的很好
Good job.
你认为我能打败麦金尼吗
Do you think I could’ve taken McKinney?
我想你已经做到了
I think you just did.
什么
What the hell?
-你占了我的地方 -你想怎么样 揍我
-You’re in my spot. -What are you gonna do? Beat me up?
梅格 梅格 梅格 等 一 下
Meg, Meg, Meg! Wait, wait, wait.
来吧 上来 给我个机会
Come on, come on. Gimme a chance!
-放开 -我不放开 我为你发狂
-Let go. -I can’t let go. I’m crazy about you.
你为我发狂
You’re crazy about me?
-你为我发狂 -梅格 梅格 梅格 梅格
-You’re crazy about me? -Meg, Meg, Meg, Meg.
-你为我发狂 -梅格 我没和麦金尼格斗
-You’re crazy about me? -Meg, I didn’t fight McKinney.
我没和他打 明白了
I didn’t fight him. Okay?
我去了学校 意识到
I went to the school, and I realized…
我不再害怕了
I’m not afraid any more.
我不再害怕不格斗
I’m not afraid not to fight.
一个泊车位不值得去为之争斗
A parking space isn’t worth fighting for.
你才值得
You’re worth fighting for.
帮助人是你的天赋
You have a gift for helping,
当我失落的时候
because you saw something in me
你却看到了真正的我
when I lost sight of myself.
你是我所需要的
You’re what I want.
我不认为你有什么是我不喜欢的
I don’t think there’s anything about you that I don’t like.
我的耳朵不完全对称
My ears aren’t perfectly even.
我喜欢
I like that.
-还有其他的东西 -是什么
-There’s something else. -What’s that?
你的确治好我了
You really did cure me.

See?
没有洞
No hole.
你打的不赖 乔
You put up one hell of a fight, Joe.
我准备好跳舞了
I think I’m ready for that dance.
我也是
Me too.
伙计 我搞砸了
Man, I blew it.
是啊
I’ll say. Want a brick?
-现在没什么是我能做的 -当然有
-There’s nothing I can do about it now. -Sure there is.
-注意你的肘关节 -什么
-Start keeping your damn elbow in. -What?
-现在 -来吧
-Now? -Come on.
投篮
Take a shot.
肘部
Elbow.
作者 作者
Author! Author!
上去
Go on up there.
去啊 去啊
Go on. Go on.
鞠躬
Take a bow!
鞠躬
Take a bow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!