帮那些忙于打扫房♥间
Girls who were too busy cleaning the house
付帐单的姑娘们
or paying bills…
来做作业或参加一些兴趣小组班
to do homework orjoin the pep squad.
但后来我觉得应该先赚点钱 是吧
But I thought I should make a little money first, right?
做点储备
You know, put something aside.
后来我才发现我已经住在一个很好的公♥寓♥里
Before I knew it, I was waking up in a better apartment.
去圣巴托洛缪岛这样的地方度假
I was going on vacation to places like Saint Barts,
-而且我有养老保险 -梅格
-and I had a 401 K! -Meg.
我们都喜欢好的东西
We all like nice stuff.
我刚才告诉你那辆凯迪拉克有12个扬声器吗
Did I tell you that Caddy has 12 speakers in it?
-而且你能调整… -我得走了
-And you can adjust the… -I gotta go.
说真的 梅格 如果你想找个人谈谈
Seriously, Meg. If you need to talk again,
你知道我住哪里
you know where I live.
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
谢什么 我不认为我帮助了你多少
For what? I don’t think I helped you very much.
我认为我也没有帮助你多少
You know, I don’t think I helped you that much either.
拉长 拉长 拉 拉
Stretch, stretch. Pull, pull.
很好 很好 一直往前
Good, good, good. All the way.
拉长 拉长 好 好
Stretch, stretch. Good, good.

Good.
对不起
Sorry.
再高点
Higher.
一 二
One, two.
好 好 好
Good, good, good.
我来了我来了 准备好
I ‘m comin’ low, comin’ low. Ready?
噢 你推我
Oh, man. You pushed me.
我来啦
I’m comin’ now.
老是攻击下面
Always go for the nuts.
你保护住 准备
You protect it. Keep it up.
把手抬起来
Get your hand up there.
很好
Good.
找东西
Looking for something?
-口胶 有吗 -把衣服打开
-Gum. Got any? -Open the coat.
-不 -打开
-No. -Open it.
那么 当你在房♥间里看着电视
So, you’re in your room, watching TV,
突然你发现
and it suddenly occurs to you.
你最想干的是
What I really want to do…
穿上内衣和大衣 然后嚼口胶
is put on a teddy and an overcoat and chew some gum.
不是这样的
It didn’t really come to me like that.
首先我穿着内衣 然后我觉得冷了
First I put on the teddy, and I got cold,
所以 啊…
so I, uh…
-娜塔丽 把钥匙给我 -没门
-Natalie, just give me the key. -Not a chance.
你想重新再去跟他和好
You wanna back up and run over him again,
至少你得敲门
at least you’ll have to knock first.
不是要去和你父亲怎么样
I am not going to run over your father.
我想念他
I miss him.
那个演员呢
Where’s actor boy?
他走了
Actor boy’s gone.
他下午离开了
He left this afternoon.
他自己吃亏
His loss.
我 我感到好孤独
I… I feel so alone.
你怎么会孤独呢 我在这里
How can you feel alone? I’m here.
嘿 应该我是你的母亲
Hey. I’m supposed to be the mother.
-噢 你是母亲 行了吧
Oh, you’re a mother, all right.
乔 乔 约瑟夫
Joe, Joe, Joseph.
嘿 人们都为这场格斗发狂
Hey, people are going nuts about this fight.
他们说你找了个教练 一个会功夫的
They say you got a trainer. Some kung fu guy?
杰里米 我现在没心情谈这个 好吗
Jeremy, I’m really not in the mood for this, okay?
-跟我说点什么 -关于什么
-Give me something here. -What are we talking about?
这场格斗 我能赚不少钱
The fight. I can make a ton of money.
有4分之3的人赌你不会出场
There’s three to one odds against you showing up.

Hmm?
你会出场的 是吧 乔
You’re gonna showup on Monday, right,Joe?
-梅格在哪儿 -噢 她辞职了
-Where’s Meg? -Oh, oh! She quit.
她辞职了
She quit?
是啊 她心烦意乱 所有的一切都像一场戏
Yeah, she was coming unglued. Everything was a drama.
精神失常 她还吸烟
A whole “psycho-femmo” nervous breakdown. She was smoking.
人们都在抱怨
People were complaining.
告诉你 我也开始不满意
I’ll tell you, I was gettin’ uncomfortable.
我们之间在性方面也有紧张的关系
There was all this… sexual tension between us.
-什么 -噢 是的 是的
-There was what? -Oh,yeah,yeah.
-我们有一腿 -你和 梅格
-We had a… a thing. -You and Meg?
是啊 她很性感
Yeah, yeah. Corporate retreat, Cancun. She’s very hot.
比较瘦 但性感
Skinny, but hot.
你想知道细节 我们在游泳池边 她想要我…
You want the details? We’re poolside, she wants me to…
不 我不像知道细节
Nah. I don’t want the details.

No?
你好
Hello?
我找508房♥间的 梅格 哈珀
I’m looking for Meg Harper, apartment 508.
噢 她在房♥顶上
Oh. She’s up on the roof.
你肯定
Are you sure?
小子 我是个82岁的老家伙
Son, I’m an 82-year-old man,
她是31岁的姑娘
and she’s a 31-year-old woman.
相信我 我知道她在哪里
Trust me. I know where she is.
我听说你神经失常而辞职了
I heard you had a nervous breakdown and quit.
神经失常
Nervous breakdown?
我们是不是得回想一下这里谁才是神经有问题
Do we need to review who the psycho is here?
噢 我需要更多得漂白粉 我需要更多得漂白粉
Oh. I need more bleach. I need more bleach.
-得更多的漂白粉 -那是杰里米说的
-Gotta have more bleach. -That’s what Jeremy said.
他还说你和他睡觉了
He also said that… you slept with him.
噢 这使你烦恼了吗
Oh! Does that bother you?
是的
Yeah.
没有发生过 如果杰里米把我绑在床上
Never happened. If Jeremy chained me to a bed,
我会烧死自己的
I’d set myself on fire.
你为什么辞职
Why’d you quit?
嗯 我是蓬勃高中的
Um, well, I am the new assistant guidance counselor…
新制导助理顾问
at Pembroke High School.
我知道 薪水会大不如前
I know. It’s kind of a huge cut in pay.
我想实际上我也许还得给他们钱 但是…
I think I may have to give them money, actually, but…
这太棒了 你和孩子们很亲近
This is wonderful. You’re great with kids.
而且你能给他们表演
And you’ll have an opportunity to show them
你的胜利舞蹈了
that victory dance.
是啊 好 谢谢 乔
Yeah, okay. Thanks, Joe.
乔… 你不能去格斗
Joe… You can’t fight.
这是不对的 在停车场
It’s not right. If you lay a finger on McKinney…
只要你的一根手指碰到麦金尼 他们就能把你开除了
in that parking lot, they can fire you.
杰里米 改变的场地
Jeremy moved the fight.
地点不在停车场了
We’re not fighting in the parking lot.
他想看到你被揍扁
He wants to see you get your ass kicked.
-没有人会被揍扁的 -放弃吧
-Nobody’s gonna get their ass kicked. -Let it go.
而且没人会被开除的
And no one is gonna get fired.
人们都喜欢我
Everybody loves me over there.
啊哈 那以前呢
Uh-huh. Then where were they before?
如果我退出 我将永远也不能知道自己到底是谁
If I back out, I will never know who I am.
你就是那个人
You are the guy that
告诉过我你的前妻给你心里留下了一个大洞
admitted to me that your ex-wife put a hole in you…
每当风吹过都会疼痛
so big that it still burns when the wind blows through.
那人还帮助我
The guy who kept helping me
甚至他的袖子被钉在
even after he had stapled his sleeve…
一面写着” 选择欢乐” 的旗子上
to a “Choose Happiness” banner.
你是说那个
You mean the guy
在停车场被修理了的人
that got his ass kicked in the parking lot?
不 不 我是说那个每天早起
No, no. I mean the guy that kept getting up every morning,
做一个女儿的父亲的人…
being a father to his daughter…
那才是你
that’s the guy that you are.
那什么都不是
I was nobody.
你不知道如果我不去格斗我会失去什么
You have no idea what I’d be giving up if l don’t fight.
我知道如果你去的话你会失去什么
I know what you would be giving up if you do.
很抱歉 梅格 我必须去
I’m sorry, Meg. I have to fight.
是吗 因为你害怕不去
Yeah? Because you’re afraid not to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!