你是在说”你到底想要什么”
Did you say, “What do you want?”
我有点太激动了
I’m taking this too personally.
在我们部门里的事真难办
Things have been really difficult in our department,
我需要…
and I need…
我到底想要什么
What do I want?
我需要你回去工作
I need you to come back.

Joe?

Joe?
你这是莫名的心悸 乔
You’re having a panic attack. Joe.
你知道这意味着什么吗
do you know what that means?
它 听起来 就象字面上说的
It… sounds… pretty self-explanatory.
是的
Okay.
就是…就是化学反应紊乱
It’s just… It’s a chemical misfire.
你不会死的 乔
You’re not dying, Joe.
在那个该死的隔间里呆了十年
Ten years in a god damn cubicle.
而你有天醒来发现…
Then you wake up one day, and then…
我连个停车的地方都没有
And I don’t have a place to park.
我能为你做些什么 乔
What can I do for you, Joe?
没什么
Nothing.
别嘌醇…来自斯塔克制药公♥司♥
Zylol… From STARKe Pharmaceuticals.
为您达到最好而准备
For the best you can be.
可能的副作用包括恶心 嗜睡
Possible side effects may include nausea, drowsiness,
喉干 咳嗽 多屁…
dry throat, cough, unexpected gas…
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
好了 现在你到底想要什么
Okay, now what do you want?
天啦 告诉我 你没把自己也漂白了
God, tell me you didn’t bleach yourself.
就洗了衬衣 来杯咖啡吗
Just the shirt. Coffee?
-谢谢你 -欢迎惠顾
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
乔 你听说过狂燥抑郁症吗
Joe, have you ever heard of manic depression?
当然
Yeah.
看 这已经不是我能够干的了
See, this…this is way out of my league.
我这里有以为伟大的精神病专家的号♥码
And what I do have is the number of a great psychiatrist.
我没病 已经全好了
No, I’m cured!
好 好 今天早上她也许就在办公室里…
Okay, right. She’s probably in the office this morning…
梅格 噢 是…是你治好了我
Meg! Oh, this is… You cured me!
我治好了你
I cured you?
就是
Yes!
就在你问我
When you asked me that question
那个差点让我吓晕过去的问题时
that scared me so much that I almost passed out.
自打记事以来我还是头一回
For the first time since I can remember,
有了答案
I have an answer.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want!
这全得谢谢你
And it’s all thanks to you.
太好了
Excellent.
我要去踢马克 麦金尼的屁♥股♥ 对
I am gonna kick Mark McKinney’s ass! Yeah!
-你在开玩笑吧 -我知道这听起来很疯狂
-You gotta be kidding. -I konw it sounds crazy.
但我想他确实想这么做
But I think he really wants to do it.
谢弗要回来了
Scheffer’s gonna come back for seconds?
天啦 麦金尼当着整个停车场扇他耳光
McKinney smacked him all over the lot, for Christ’s sake.
是啊 是很敏感
Well, that’s sensitive.
我也敏感
I’m sensitive.
我要点茶 点心
I like herbal tea and Deepak Chopra
和那个回来工作的家伙
and people who come back to work.
他已经恢复正常了 对吧 梅格
He’s gonna come to his senses, right, Meg?
他不会在再去打架了吧
He’s not gonna fight.
梅格
Meg!
此外 他好象不知道麦金尼住在哪
Besides, it’s not like he knows where McKinney lives.
该死
Damn it!
你没带枪吧
You don’t have a gun, do you?
我不是来杀你的
I didn’t come over here to shoot you.
你要是来威胁上诉
If you’re here to threaten a lawsuit,
我的律师告诉我
my attorney tells me…
我可以让你上法庭
I can keep you tied up…
但我不是来告你的
I’m not here to sue you.
你拿走了我的东西 我要把它拿回来
You took something of mine. I want it back.
当你停职期满 我要和你再打一场
When your suspension’s over, I wanna fight you again.
你是不是吃多了补药了
You’re all hopped up on samples, aren’t you?
你吃什么了 别嘌醇 还是 沃洛敏
What are you on? Zylol? Volomin?
我什么都没吃
I’m not on anything!
我就知道我要什么
I just know what I want.
我要再打一场
I want a rematch.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
-噢 看呐 -下勾拳 下勾拳
-Oh, look. -Low blow. Low blow.
干吗 你当你才12岁
What, are you like 12?
那个家伙是会回击的
The guy’s gonna hit you back.
他有胳膊
He’s got arms!
你来这儿干什么 你怎么今天没上学
What are you doin’ here? Don’t you have school today?
我得看看你
I needed to see you.
好 我也想看看你
Okay. I want to see you too.
我带你回学校去
We gotta get you back to school.
爸爸 我真的想和你好好谈谈
Dad, I really wanna talk about this!
你知道那个大块头会轻易击败你的 是不是
You know that big jerk took it easy on you, right?
什么让你觉得他这次不会杀了你
What makes you think he won’t kill you this time?
爸爸
Dad!
你说到点子上了
You made your point.
-好啊 -该我了
-Good. -It’s my turn.
我可不想看到你再逃课
I don’t want you skipping school any more.
不就是生物试验么 我能补回来
Just biology lab. I can make it up.
这可不仅仅是生物试验
It’s not just a biology lab.
而是会影响你一辈子的选择
It’s a choice that’ll affect the rest of your life.
先是逃掉生物试验课
First you skip biology.
然后你进不了好大学 最后你…
Then you don’t get in the right college, then you end up…
然后你是人到中年
Then you’re a middle-aged guy
上班时在停车场与人打架
fighting in the parking lot at work?
谢弗小姐 你又错过了第四节
Miss Scheffer, you missed fourth period again.
真可笑
Funny thing.
要不是失踪这么一会儿
You might have gotten away with it
你没准就逃过去了
if not for these little disappearances.
逃过去
Gotten away with?
搅进去
Blending in.
你到底想说什么
Could you get to the point?
你能不能坐起来
Could you sit up?
说吧
Go on!
躲在教室后面一句话不说
Hiding in the back of the classroom, not speaking up.
怎么 只想混过去
What, just skating by?
-是不是想说我的成绩 -就是
-Is this about my grades? -Yes, it is.
我刚翻出你的小学档案
I just pulled your elementary school records.
我看见了什么
What did I find?
全都是优 小女孩
Straight A’s right down the line, baby girl.
包括数学和语文的高级课程
Advanced courses in math and English.
我还想看看哪些工艺
Still trying to find the art fair,
拼写或是写作比赛你没嬴过
spelling bee or writing competition you didn’t win?
我是得到得太多
I was an overachiever.
现在我就顺其自然
I’m settling into my natural groove now.
那你也不能这样荒废你的写作才华 对不对
But you just couldn’t “vanilla down” the writing, could you?
我当了15年老师
In my 15 years as a counselor,
还从未见过一个 12 岁的孩子写得象你这么好
I have never seen writing like yours from a 12-year-old.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道你被邀请为戏剧俱乐部写剧本
I understand you were invited to write for the theater club
但你拒绝了
and you said no.
你到底怕什么
What are you afraid of?
怕狗 但不是所有的狗…
Dogs. Not all dogs…
家里出什么事了 娜塔丽
How are things at home, Natalie?
-再见 梅格 -再见
-See you, Meg. -Bye.
-嗨 内瓦 谁在里面 真的 -乔 谢弗
-Hey, Neva. Who’s in there? Really. -Joe Scheffer.
所有的人都在谈论这事
Everybody is talking about this.
公♥司♥上下都这样
It is all over campus.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也想扇好多人的耳光
There are plenty of people I’d like to slap around.
我们都有这样的意识 但我们压制下来
We all have those feelings, but we suppress them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!