演员都是裸体
The actors were naked.
连招待员也是
So were the ushers.
他们不是
Theywere not!
凯利 美女与野兽正在上映
Callie, Beauty and the Beast is in town.
干吗不看它呢
What’s the matter with that?
我们只是想带娜塔丽去个严肃的剧院
We’re just trying to expose Natalie to serious theater.
再见 甜心
Bye, sweetie.
这是今天的午餐
Here’s for lunch today, OK?
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-住手 真的 -真软
-Stop. Really? -So soft.
我们该走了
We should probably get going.
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
再见 乔
Bye, Joe.
再见
Bye.
下个周末再见 甜心
See you next weekend, sweetie.
我们要去看一个真正的印尼舞剧团
We’re gonna see an authentic Indonesian dance troupe.
我的梦想就要实现了 妈妈
It’s a dream come true, Mom.
爸爸
Dad.
我♥干♥吗非得跟他们一起过周末
Why do I have to spend weekends with them?
我们能不能就每个周六路过一下 打声招呼
Can’t we just drive by every Saturday and wave?
你妈有点古怪
Your mom’s a little eccentric.
总认为她是一朵奇花
Think ofher as an exotic flower.
那让你觉得怎么 肮脏吗
And that made you what? Dirt?
纳特 她可是你妈
Nat, she’s your mom.
那…
So…
让我们开始讨论这次
Let’s get started on this
“带女儿参观工作” 的安排吧
“Take Your Daughter to Work” thing.
我是要采访你
I’m supposed to interviewyou,
然后给学校写个汇报
and then write a report for school.
那好吧 这就开始
Al I right, let her rip.

Okay.
你是一直就想当个
Did you always know you wanted to be
视频交流专家吗
a video communications specialist?
事实上 一开始我想当蝙蝠侠来着
Actually, at first I wanted to be Batman.
但他没有超人的力量 而且总跟水打交道…
But he had no powers. And aquaman…
我不喜欢水
I don’t like water.
所以蜘蛛侠…才是我一直想当的
So Spider-Man… That’s what I always wanted to be.
拜托 爸爸 采访是该严肃点的
Come on! Dad, this is supposed to be serious.
我真不知道该说什么好
I really don’t know what to say.
我有一份非常好的工作
I have a really great job.
但说真的
But to be honest,
这不是我梦想的职业
it’s not the job I’ve always dreamt about having.
我觉得你想当个作家
I thought you wanted to be a writer.
你才是作家 对吗
You’re the writer, okay?
爸爸 我把你的剧本看了十遍了
Dad, I’ve read your play ten times.
写得太好了
It’s amazing!
为什么你只写了一部
How come you only wrote one?
写作是我童年时的梦想
Writing was a dream I had when I was a kid.
而我长大了
And then I grew up.
可梦想是要坚持才能实现的 接着来
But dreams are important to hold on to! Come on!
你会成为一个了不起的作家
You’re gonna be a great writer.
你有那股特殊的灵气
You have that special spark.
我知道
I know that,
但你不写 那灵气就会跑掉的
but that spark is gonna go out unless you write!
现在把这句记下来 写下来 写下来
Now write this. Write, write.
嘿 看着点 蠢…驴
Hey, watch it, ass… guy.
改得不错
Nice save.
你还好吗
You all right?
行 我挺好的
Yeah, I’m fine.
他干吗要这么着急
What’s his hurry?
他有点有点疯了
He’s just a lunatic.
都塞满了
It’s so crowded.
我觉得他们在这儿产人
I think they manufacture people here.
下面 在地下室里 他们制♥造♥人
Below, in the basement, they make people.
看着 看着
Look, look.
噢 等等 她要退出来
Oh, wait, she’s pulling out.
嘿 那家伙是个擦屁♥股♥的
Hey! That guy’s an ass-wipe!
娜塔丽
Natalie.
对不起 我指的是 “蠢…驴”
Sorry. I meant “ass-guy.”
他是马克 麦金尼
That’s Mark McKinney.
他是这儿的七年员工
He’s a seven-year employee.
他怎么能停在十年员工的车位上
What’s he doing in the ten-year lot?
也许他是多来了三年
Maybe he’s gonna stand around for another three years.
不 他没有 我马上就回来
No, he’s not. I’ll be right back.
对不起 马克
Excuse me. Mark?
是我 怎么啦
Yeah?
你看 这是一个十年员工的车位
Yeah, this is a ten-year lot.
而你不是一个十年员工 对吧
And you’re not a ten-year associate, are you?
你开玩笑 是不是
You’re kiddin’, right?
不是
No.
我没开玩笑 这儿的确是十年员工的车位
No, this is actually the ten-year lot.
而且这是最后一个位置
And this is the last space,
如果我不停在这儿的话
and if I don’t park here…
我女儿和我就得
my daughter and I will have to
从西边的停车场绕一大圈过来
come way over from the west lot.
你真带你女儿来参观工作
You actually brought your daughter to work?
没错
Yeah.
我以为只有妈妈们才这么干呢
I thought only the mothers were doin’ that.
如果你能换个地方停车 我将感激不尽
I’d just appreciate it if you’d park some place else.
你知道我怎么想吗 啊…
You know what I think, um…
再问一下 你叫什么名字
What’s your name again?
乔 谢弗 我在…
Joe Scheffer. I work…
乔 我觉得从西边的停车场走过来
Joe, I think walking from the west lot…
总比当着你女儿的面
is probably better than getting your ass kicked
屁♥股♥被踹要强
in front of your little girl.
等一下 你是在威胁要打我
Wait a minute! Are you like threatening to hit me?
告诉你 乔
Tell you what,Joe.
什么
Uh-huh?
我要数到五 让你回到你的车里去
I’m gonna give you to five to get back in your car.
别 我可不会…别
No. I’m not gonna…No.
-别 这是十年员工的车位 -一
-No, this is the ten-year lot. -One.
你知道我刚说的那些话是什么意思…
Do you have any idea of the crap I’ve been through…
-爸爸 -呆在车里
-Daddy! -Stay in the car!
转过身 回你的车里去
Turn around, and get back in your car.
-那是我的车位 -爸爸
-That’s my space! -Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
-走开 垃圾袋 -别叫任何人垃圾袋
-Leave him alone, dirtbag! -Don’t call anyone a dirtbag.
爸爸 你行吗 你在流血
Daddy, you okay? You’re bleeding.
我没事 就是摔了一下
I’m good. I just tripped.
我没事 走吧
I’m okay. Let’s go.
我觉得还是直接送你去学校吧
I think maybe I’m just gonna take you to school.
这是谢弗的家
You’ve reached the Scheffers.
铃响后请留言
Wait for the beep.
爸爸 拿起电♥话♥
Dad, pick up.
爸爸 都过了两天了
Dad, it’s been two days.
-嘿 -爸爸
-Hey! -Dad?
你好吗
Are you okay?
-我挺好的 -听起来可不好
-Yeah, I’m great. -You don’t sound great.
妈妈和里克与几个朋友在一起练瑜珈功
Mom and Rick have friends over foryoga.
所以我可以马上六溜回家
So I can sneak out and be home in no time.
不要 纳特 呵 我有 呵…
No, Nat. Um, I got, um…
一些朋友从… 我们有一堆…
Friends from… We got a bunch…
-我们要编辑… -爸爸 跟我说
-We’re gonna edit… -Dad, just tell me something.
是你不想见我
Is it you don’t wanna see me?
还是你不想我去见你
Or is it you don’t want me to see you?
好吧 是第二项
Yes, to the second one.
爸爸 请让我回去吧
Dad, please just let me come over,
就一小会
Just for a little while.
我挺好 没事的
It’s okay. Everything’s all right.
我只是坐在这儿…
I’m just sittin’ here drowning my sorrows in a…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!